Geek Squad - Best Buy

Computer Sales
Office Equipment Repair
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Pocket Pro Tech

Pocket Pro Tech provides computer and networking services. You get high quality solutions you can depend on. Maintaining your privacy and security is just part of how we do business. It is our goal to maintain the highest of standards for ourselves and our results. Together, we can overcome just about any challenge. It's my joy and pleasure to provide "only the best."

HB Computers

Since 2006, HB Computers has been the most trusted technical resource for residents and businesses in Huntington Beach, California – both on site and remotely – while also responding to the need for nationwide services. We are also expanding our services to Security Camera System installation, Network Cabling/Drops. We repair or replace laptops, desktops, workstations and all mobile devices. Our services include, but are not limited to: installation, administration, and maintenance of all top brand IT systems; IT security and protection; data recovery; surveillance systems; multi-site networks; and cloud migration. We also sell and install computer systems and networking capabilities; provide hardware and software licensing services; and are fully competent in Microsoft-centric IT environments.

Offers by HB Computers on Angi
Go Go Techs Electrical and Apple IT support

9 time Angies award winner! We are a professional electrical company that also specialize in Apple IT work. We have been working in these fields since 2011. We are Honest, reliable, professional and licensed. Exceptional customer service is our #1 Priority! We specialize in. High voltage, low voltage wiring, Security cameras, EV Charger. We are experienced in many fields of electrical starting from Small and Large Electrical Repairs, Electrical Upgrades, Remodels, New Construction, Lighting Service, Lighting Systems and Controls, Video Surveillance, Landscape Lighting, Motion Sensors, Emergency Generators, Home Theater, Flat Screen Installation, Phone and Data Cabling, Home Automation, Switches & Dimmers, Smoke Detectors, Recessed Lighting, Appliance Circuits, Arc-Fault Breakers, Attic Fans, Breakers & Fuses, Ceiling Fans, Electrical Outlets, Electrical Panel,Surge Protection We are also an Apple IT support company for businesses and residential. Which means we can cover all your needs!

Offers by Go Go Techs Electrical and Apple IT support on Angi

03/27/2017

They were on time. They were actually professional. They could have helped me up front because I had to buy an end socket. It turns out if you buy it online, it don’t tell you that. If you go into the store, they have to tell you that. Their online versus human has got a disconnect. The lesson with Best Buy, just go to the store, don’t buy it online. You print the page, they will match the price, ...

Description of Work
We purchased a dishwasher.

Category appliance sales

03/27/2017

Description of Work
I bought a refrigerator from them. I bought a washer and dryer from them. I bought an oven from them.

Category appliance sales

06/25/2012

Geek Squad-Orange have a good selection of products.

Description of Work
I bought a computer for my girlfriend from Geek Squad-Orange.

Category computer sales

02/22/2012

The quality of their work was excellent, but the price was a little high. I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
This company repaired my computer.

Category office equipment repair,computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available