Evans Leak Detection

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2011

34145 Pacific Coast Highway #185 Orange County

Orange, CA 92626

Flat rate leak detection & repair - with the whole job done for one all-inclusive price! Call TODAY! We understand the importance of not damaging your floors, which is why we use a technique of bypassing the leaking pipe. Evans Leak Detection has been owner operated for over 29 years. We use our non invasive leak detection equipment to accurately locate and fix your slab leak. Our technique saves you money and unnecessary damage to your home. All the materials we use are of the highest quality and are made in the U.S.A. All slab leaks are detected and fixed for one flat rate....

11/30/2020

MEHDI S.

All went well, I used Evans Leak detection once before in other property, Service and price was very good and they were prompt and more important clean. job was done in half a day with minimum digging and cutting the drywall. good job and i keep their number handy since water in orange county is so massed up.

Description of Work
Slab leak in my house and water was running in to the garage.

Category foundation repair

05/24/2018

Russell F.

Everything went very well. We didn't know what to expect when we found the carpet moist in the closet. We contacted Evan's and he sent out his plumber the next morning. He was awesome. We had a pin hole leak in a pipe in the wall. He cut out the dry wall and we were able to see a slow drip coming from the pipe in the wall. He cut the pipe and resoldered a new piece in place. Tested the house for any further problems. After ensuring that everything was good to go, we paid the price given with the Angies discount and all was good. The only thing we needed to do afterwards was to get someone in to fix the drywall. Evans was great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Leak in MB closet wall. Carpet was damp.

11/15/2017

William R.

The leak was repaired with new copper pipe per code.

Description of Work
Fix main line leak

05/26/2017

William D.

They ended up re-piping the plumbing so that it came down through the ceiling. The owner was even kind enough to give me a credit for a fixture one of the tech's had broken in my kitchen. I'm very impressed, and glad that they were able to avoid jack hammering my floors. The tech even came back to install a new faucet at no charge. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He came out to fix a slab leak. One of the pipes underneath my foundation had a leak.

04/19/2017

Kelly H.

It worked! Leak was fixed. I highly recommend Evans Leak Detection.

Description of Work
We had a slab leak. Omar was very professional. He detected source of leak and installed pipe liner, rather than doing exploratory jack hammering of the concrete.

03/23/2017

Jay C.

Work was performed professionally and the area was cleaned. Very happy with their price and work. The set price is comfortable because you know what to expect. I would recommend this company for leak detection and repair.

Description of Work
Located and repaired under slab water leak.

03/04/2017

Douglas H.

Patrick returned my call within 15 minutes and we were able to schedule someone to come out the same day. The technician, Omar, was very patient in answering all our questions both before they started work and during. After they left, the valve for the fridge water line broke off in our hands. They sent Omar back to the house even though it was after hours. While I hope to never have another leak, I would definitely call them again if I do.

Description of Work
We had a coming from somewhere that was damaging the floor, but we couldn't hear the water flowing.

01/30/2017

Robert H.

It went well, was a big job, the flat fee pricing was best part, I didn't have to wonder if they were milking the job to build billable hours. They did a good job.

Description of Work
slab leak, re-route of pipes.

10/11/2016

Marjorie B.

I called Evans Leak Detection after a neighborhood plumber botched a leak repair job. I called late on a Friday afternoon. The owner, Patrick, took my call and listened to my concerns. Patrick was extremely helpful in offering guidance which may have driven me to call the local company to come repair their poor work. Given my lack of confidence in the local company and their lack of professionalism, I opted to "start over" with Patrick and his company. Am I glad I did! First, Patrick worked late into Friday evening to see if he could coordinate his team's schedule to come to my house over the weekend. We decided on a Monday morning appointment. On Monday, Evans Leak Detection came to my house on time and in uniform. The plumber (I cannot remember his name!) was very professional and courteous. He assessed the situation and confirmed that the prior plumber did a terrible job. In fact, his assessment was that the prior plumber fixed the wrong pipe and didn't fix the leak at all. He showed us how he was able to make this assessment so that we would understand that we did not have a second leak - - - the original leak was not repaired. He fixed the slab leak AND reconnected the piping that the other plumber had cut to bypass the supposed original leak. He also disassembled the unsightly contraption that the other plumber had rigged to bypass the leak. When Evans Leak Detection left, my water meter had stopped spinning and a stressful week of issues stopped spinning out of control. I hope to not have another slab leak but if I do, Evans Leak Detection is #1 on my list to call.

Description of Work
Detect and repair a slab leak

09/28/2016

Stewart S.

Work done expeditously and well by very efficient crew.

Description of Work
Found leak source and fixed with materials supplied by me.

Alpha Structural, Inc.

Alpha Structural, Inc. has over 400 years of combined technical experience in Foundation and Hillside Repair. All of our experience is hard-core and down-in-the-trenches – not managed from behind a computer. Our in-house engineers and technicians are among the most experienced in all of Southern California. Alpha Structural, Inc. is the ONLY company in the Los Angeles area licensed to ENGINEER and BUILD any type of repair project. That means that you'll work with us through the whole project, not unknown sub-contractors that you didn't hire and cannot control or predict. Alpha Structural, Inc. a licensed, bonded and insured contractor (license # 663409). We are licensed with the following classifications: A (General Engineering Contractor). B (General Building Contractor). C-8 (Concrete). HIC (Home Improvement Contractor). CALL US NOW FOR AN INSPECTION OR ESTIMATE! (323)258-5482.

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi
    Flush with Success

The smartest plumbing choice. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express