Done Rite Plumbing & Rooter

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2015

1238 E Baldwin Ave

Orange, CA 92865

From clogged drains to full remodels, Done-Rite can handle all your plumbing system needs. "If water runs through it, we can do it. We have more than 15 years of experience and guarantee our services for your added peace-of-mind. Avoid the headache and get it "Done Rite" the first time....

04/14/2017

Ann S.

Problem was quickly solved

Description of Work
Adjusted toilets to stop the running and wasting of water.

02/11/2017

Jax B.

Dave was awesome!!! We had a toilet situation earlier this week...i was calling around for plumbers and when I talked to Dave he was the only one to try and work with my schedule and was fairly priced. He came over at his scheduled time (which rarely happens with service workers) and tried several things to clear the issue. He stayed and tried over and over and over again. He worked his tail off clearing our issue until he was able to be successful. He saved us the trouble of having to buy a new toilet and pay for installation. He was very kind and personable and reasonably priced. He told us the price on everything before he did the job and there was not hidden costs. I've had plumbers before quote me one price then take it upon themselves to do things and give me a totally different price once the work was done. He's a good plumber and person and I will definitely use him again and again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Toilet clog

05/31/2016

Tim G.

Dave Turner did a great for us! Based on his great Yelp reviews, I wanted to get Dave's help with our plumbing work. As soon as I called, he was very responsive to our request for plumbing help right away. He had another job that he had to finish first, so he sent several texts during the day to keep me in the loop as to his status so we could set the exact time to meet up with him. We needed him to perform a couple jobs. First, our bathroom sinks were all clogged. The original plan to jet wash them from the roof had turned out to not be feasible due to the original setup of our pipes, so Dave had to take apart the pipes from inside the house to really fix the issue. He didn’t change his price as a result of this, which certainly seemed like it was more work. I could tell it was a messy job, but the bathrooms were left all clean and sinks drain perfectly now! Second, we needed Dave to perform some pipe work to reroute our pipes to the other side fo the house. This had to be done under our house in the crawl space, and of course nobody likes going into our dark, dusty and very cramped crawl space. But Dave had no issues at all, and crawled in there and did a great job. Very much quality work, with brackets support the new pipe at regular points to ensure it was very stable (unlike our previous pipe). Overall price seemed very fair. But most important after speaking with Dave about how he performs his work, I trusted that he would do it with quality. Dave also gave me a very good explanation and pictures as to how our pipes are setup, for any future work we may choose to do. I very much recommend Dave Turner with Done Rite Plumbing. Tim Gancy Tustin,CA

Description of Work
Added new pipe under house in crawl space. Cleared clogged the bathroom lines

05/26/2016

Aaron C.

Awesome!! Dave is such a great people person my dog loved him( and my dog doesn't like anyone) I highly recommend Dave with Done rite he is the man! Dave really made us feel at ease when we could have had a real dire situation! Thank you Dave!

Description of Work
Dave unclogged my toilet,replaced supply lines. Did a complete inspection of my home. He also came to my office and did an inspection there as well.

05/26/2016

Jonathan A.

I called Done Rite Plumbing and Rooter for a backed up bathtub. The owner, Dave, answered the call and scheduled a time that worked for both of us. This was a matter of a day or two. Unfortunately, I got busy with work and had to cancel the appointment last minute. Dave was understanding and told me to just let him know when I was ready. I called him a couple of days after and he was able to fit me in the schedule with one of his staff, Mark. Mark showed up on time in the morning and did a thorough inspection and snaked the bathtub drain. He also cleaned up after and left with everything clean minus the clogged bathtub. Unfortunately that night, the bathtub started backing up again. I called up Dave again first thing the following morning. Dave was apologetic and said he or Mark will come by that same day to fix the issue. Dave showed up at the time he stated he would and worked on the drain until it cleared up. Dave did say that the pipes were pretty much rusted out by the way he felt the snake go through the line and may consider replacing them in the future. He offered to check the pipes underneath the house through a tight crawl space just to make sure. He noticed and informed me that the main pipes were relatively new except for the one directly connected to the bathtub. If any pipes needed replacing, it would just be that short piece coming out of the bathtub drain. Dave did not pressure me into changing the pipe but said to consider it even if it was not going to be him doing the job. Since I had another crawl space at the other end of the house, Dave offered to check that area as well for any plumbing issues underneath. This was where Dave found a cracked pipe cover that was spewing water drain from the above kitchen sink. Water was pooling right underneath! He was not able to get to the affected pipe cover due to the water on the ground. He did take pictures and showed me the mess it was down there. I could also smell the drainage when we opened up the crawl space. He recommended having the area cleaned up as soon as possible since moisture underneath the house can create more problems if left as is and untreated. This was actually what went through my mind immediately also. When I asked him, Dave recommended a restoration company he trusts that can work on the issue. He immediately called the company and I was able to schedule an appointment the following day for a free inspection and estimate. The restoration company are currently working h****** cleaning up the ground underneath the house. As much as I would like not to have the issue with the cracked pipe underneath the house and all the drainage it spilled out, I am glad that Dave was able to find that out. It would have been a disaster if things were left to continue on its own. If Dave came in and just fixed the bathtub issue and left, the issue with the cracked pipe cover would have not been discovered. But, he went beyond than just fixing the clog and made sure everything was okay underneath the house which prompted immediate attention to the damaged pipe. I understand that it is not uncommon when home repairs, especially plumbing, may not get fixed right away. Dave backed up his company's work and resolved the issue right away. He was prompt, courteous, honest, knowledgeable, thorough, and efficient throughout the whole process. Oh and the issue with the cracked pipe... The same day that the restoration company was able to clean and clear enough ground to get to that pipe, Dave came in and replaced the pipe cover with a new one... for free! I was more than willing to pay him for that service especially since he was the one who discovered it. But, he said it was to make up for not being able to clear up the bathtub clog the first time they came out. Hopefully, I will not have any plumbing issues in the house in the near future, but if I do, I would not hesitate calling Done Rite Plumbing. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Cleaned bathtub drain and more

Kayte T.

As the Office Manager for the Girl Scouts of Orange County, it is my job to find reliable, knowledgeable, and affordable service companies that we can call on for all 5 of our locations (soon to be 6). I had some plumbing issues at home and a family member recommended David and he did an amazing job so when the water heater went out in our main building 2 years ago, I knew who we were going to call. We were so happy with David's service that over the last 2 years David has also unclogged sinks, replaced drinking fountains, installed garbage disposals, cleared drains, changed out complicated shower heads and corrected many other plumbing problems at all 5 locations. Most recently we decided to lower the water waste from the toilets and urinals in the building (close to 20 units). David guided us in the right direction for choosing new equipment, provided fair estimates and got the job done in less time than estimated. Needless to say, we are more than thrilled with the service provided and will continue to use, and recommend, Done-Rite Plumbing.

Description of Work
Done Rite Plumbing has completed many jobs for us.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Ami C.

Couldn't be happier. On time and done right! Will definitely call again!

Description of Work
Dave worked on my kitchen sink, drain and master bathroom. He also troubleshooted my filtration system.

Vera P.

Dave showed up on time if not a few minutes early, which is nice considering the last few plumbers we used were at least 30 minutes late and didn't even call to let us know. Anyhow, he showed up and diagnosed the problem quickly. Got to work and had us cleared in no time. He was even able to give us a warranty which no one else has ever done. Thanks Dave.

Description of Work
Cleared main sewer line.

derar A.

Got my drain to work in the first try he was reasonable clean fast very caring person. I support the small businesses, Dave is great.

Description of Work
I called Dave at 1:30 am on Friday night for a flooded bathroom with sewage water, he was at my house within 45 minutes!!!! Which it was absolutely stunning due to the fact I didn't know what to do. He came did his diagnostic gave me all my options I chose to unclog the drain, will definitely refer him to my friends and family and he will be my plumber for life. He was concerned honest and reasonable, he got it fixed from the very first try. Thank you David for your awesome customer service

Zoom Drain

With over 15 years of experience, Sean Hunt of Zoom Drain works hands on with every customer to ensure satisfaction. 24 hour and emergency service always available – don’t wait contact us! Our motto is: FAST – FOCUSED – FIXED. FAST - With a name like Zoom we have to be fast! We respond based on our customer's schedule, and we do what it takes to give us the greatest chance to be there within the agreed upon time. FOCUSED- We are sewer and drain specialists who use the latest technology to maximize the chances that our customer's drains will remain free and flowing far longer than our competition. FIXED- At the end of the day our customers want their drain and sewer problems fixed. And that's what we do! We have the technical knowledge and know-how to fix almost any drain or sewer.

Offers by Zoom Drain on Angi
    Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter

Call us at (714) 798-3091. Barker and Sons Plumbing & Rooter is a family owned and operated business made up of four generations of plumbers. We have over 35 years in business and have had the privilege of serving thousands of customers across Orange County. Barker & Sons has a long history of superior customer service and recently we were honored with the Angie's List "Super Service Award" for the fifth year in a row and are also proud of our "A+ Rating" with the Better Business Bureau. We are in the people business therefore we set high standards. Our philosophy is to treat every customer right, right from the beginning. You'll never have to worry about what happens when we leave your house because we offer 100% Guarantee on ALL services! We've been in business long enough to know what it takes to keep our customers coming back again and again. Our commitment is to ethical, honest, long-term relationships with every single customer.

Indoor and Out Construction

Indoor and Out Construction, Inc. is a general contractor in Orange County. We specialize in Kitchen and Bath Remodeling. Our reliability and high-quality work are the main reasons why we have been recognized as one of the best general construction companies in Orange County. We hope to be given the opportunity to work on any future projects you have for your home or business.

C-36 998069
    California
    CSLB
    10/31/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Plumbing. Water Heaters. Hydro Jetting. Sewer Camera Inspections. Faucet & Toilet - Installation & Repair. Trench Less Sewer Repair.