Costello's Handyman Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2010

383 N Waverly St

Orange, CA 92866

My services are performed mostly by me, the owner, due to other trades, I will have other trades to get the jobs done. I have worked with these companies for the length of being in business. They are all licensed and bonded and have insurance. Inquiries of other partners on request are available.

11/16/2012

Gloria H.

1) Dean Costello told me that he was very busy and that he would get back to me. 2) I then mailed him a list of items in need of repair for his Handyman service. 3) We spoke again and I explained that due to the amount of repairs to my home and my rental, that I am looking for a long term service. He repeated he was very busy. 4) In short, I did not hire him. 5) I found a handyman through personal recommendations

Description of Work
1) Dean Costello did not perform any work. 2) In short, I did not hire him. 3) I found a handyman through personal recommendations

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, handyman service, lighting, screen repair, house painters, interior painters, doors

02/26/2012

DANIEL G.

All good, he even gave me a break for doing all the leg work, which I appreciated. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
When I spoke with Dean on the phone and mentioned that I was going to go buy a water heater and needed it installed (mine was leaking but still worked), he provided me a list of items to be sure and get (several I would not have thought of) from Home Depot. He offered to meet me their to help cart the water heater back, but I said I was good. He showed up early the next day and did the install quickly.

Category handyman service, plumbing

07/05/2011

Katherine W.

He was two hours late and showed up with a girlfriend in the car. He was one of those guys who do a lot of talking. He talked a lot about all the rich people he had worked for. He said that the soonest he could help us would be six weeks. I had called them up on the first day and didn't hear from them till another $40 later. He said that he had dropped his phone in the toilet. I was desperate to get the work done but didn't use him. I didn't get a good vibe and used someone that my neighbor recommended. It didn't seem like he really wanted the job.

Description of Work
I had called Costello's Handyman Service since I wanted to get some painting done on the ceiling in my garage. I wanted work done on the sprinklers. I needed a new gate built in my backyard and some other minor work.

Category fencing, handyman service, irrigation systems, interior painters

06/24/2011

Toni K.

Dean does all my handyman work. He is prompt, courteous and priced right. My toilet broke Thursday night, the next day I had a new one installed. He was in and out in no time and we had the use of our powder room again. My latch on my gate broke and 35 years ago when the wrought iron gate was installed, it was done improperly. Instead of having to redo the whole kit and kaboodle, Dean figured out a fix that is permanent and has worked great ever since. Dean will always greet you with a smile and make your day better just by being his happy-go-lucky self. I am married to a man that is not so handy, so without Dean I don't know what I would do!

Description of Work
Dean has fixed wrought iron for me, repaired electrical (trouble shooing problems and replacing outlets), replaced my toilet.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

05/07/2010

Toni K.

Dean does great work, has a great personality and reasonable prices. I have been looking for a good handyman for awhile and now found one that is a keeper!

Description of Work
Dean fixed my forced air heater, replaced a couple of GFI sockets, repaired my wrought iron gate with a new latch, fixed a ceiling fan, repaired my sprinkler system, a sticking door

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, water heater repair, woodworking, ceiling fans

Garage Floors 1 Day

*ASK ABOUT OUR NEW YEAR SPECIAL - $100 OFF WHEN INSTALLED BY 1/15/23!* The Garage Floors 1 Day system really is the best because it literally is a one-day installation. That means your cars, bikes, kid's toys, tools ... only need to be out of your garage for ONE DAY! The Garage Floors 1 Day system really is the best because it literally is a one-day installation. We specialize in epoxy flooring for all of Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles & Riverside Ask about our sister company - Garage Cabinets 1 Day for custom cabinets too! Complete Garage Transformation is within reach!

Offers Coupon

Pro-Quality Carpet Care

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Beacon Carpet Cleaning Inc

We are one of the most experienced companies in our industry - each of our lead technicians has over 10 years of experience, and we have over 100 years of combined experience. We have always immersed ourselves in the best training and education on both the local and national levels. Our 12-step cleaning program and top-of-the-line equipment and chemistry ensure that you'll get maximum soil and spot removal without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind. We can help you maintain your carpet warranty, and are referred by some of the most seasoned carpet professionals, interior designers, and realtors. Finally, we offer a 100% guarantee that if any spots reappear, we will gladly come back out and re-treat that area within a month of the cleaning. If you are still unimpressed, we will refund the cost of our cleaning. Our goal is for you to have the most outstanding service experience ever!

Handyman service - kitchen & bath remodelin, home theatre systems, electrical upgrades, lighting, switch & outlet changes, troubleshooting, doors, windows, fencing, gates, plumbing, painting, artificial grass