Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

2232 E Wilson Ave

Orange, CA 92867

Our team at Cert-A-Roof is passionate about what we do, LeakFREE® Roof Inspections and Roof Certifications. This is because we strive to fulfill our mission of protecting our customers through keeping the first line of defense strong: their roof. After we finish inspecting, repairing, or certifying a roof, our mission is one step closer to being complete. Cert-A-Roof is one of the few locally cherished and nationally recognized roofing organizations, having inspected, repaired, or certified 50,000+ roofs of home and business owners. Cert-A-Roof recruits and trains qualified individuals and contractors to follow the National Roof Certification and Inspection Association (NRCIA) inspection protocols to perform LeakFREE® Roof Inspections, create standardized web-based VisualRoof™ Inspection Reports, perform quality roof repairs, and issue LeakFREE® Roof Certifications. Our NRCIA certified roof inspectors and authorized contractors provide these services and products to all of the parties in the real estate transaction. Schedule your LeakFREE® Roof Inspection. Call 888-766-3800 Alternate Phone: (714) 997-0424...

05/19/2017

Nannette G.

Owner came out charged extra to Temporary cover roof until she was able to get to the job in the rainy season and never showed up or called back after giving the quote.

Description of Work
Owner came and made it clear she would charge me more to come to my location, and temporarily cover my roof until starting work. When others immediately offered at no extra charge

Hello [Member Name Removed], I sincerely apologize for the Inspector who inspected your roof, but that is all we were hired to do. Our specialty is roof inspections and LeakFREE Roof certifications. If he did a temporary cover-up on your roof, he was only trying to help you. If you would like to have me come out personally, I would be happy to. I am the owner of Cert-A-Roof and have been in business for 37 years and take pride in our customer service. Sincerely, Les Watrous - Owner

10/18/2016

Brian B.

Paul Waltrous and Cert-A-Roof did our initial inspection when we bought our house. His inspection and quote were very detailed and professional. We went with them to make the repairs and they really did some nice work. It only took them a day and the work was very high quality. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
VisualROOF Inspection Report

10/12/2016

John O.

In the process of buying a duplex and needed a roof inspection ASAP. Paul Watrous and Cert-A-Roof were quick, professional, patient, gave clear communication about what was wrong and what needed to be done. The were very knowledgeable, reliable and I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Perform a VisualROOF Inpsection. Paid $375. Roof repairs as noted in the VisualROOF Inspection Report. Issue a Two Year LeakFREE Roof Certification on the entire roof.

10/10/2016

Richard C.

When we received an unexpected notice from our insurance company to replace our roof with a somewhat short time table we chose Cert-A- Roof because they had been in business for a long time and were a member of NRCIA. Les Watrous and his son responded promptly. They inspected our beloved 30 year old shake roof and confirmed that it needed to be replaced. He gave us a detailed estimate, which, based on previous estimates, was fair and reasonable. He helped us to choose a very attractive roof and made special scheduling arrangements to ensure that we would meet our insurance company deadline. His roofers were hard working, very skilled and personable. No loud music, even during lunch breaks. They thoroughly cleaned up every day. They completed the job as promised. We had great confidence that they would do an excellent job from the moment I met Les and his son, and that confidence was well placed. The roof looks great. We don't miss our shake roof like we thought we would. I highly recommend Cert-A-Roof.

Description of Work
LeakFREE Roof Inspection and Certification. Remove existing flat roof down to sheathing and install a new modified bitumen roofing system. Remove the wood shakes down to the spaced sheathing, inspect for dry-rot/termite damaged sheathing and rafters and replace as necessary. Install OSB roof sheathing, all new flashings, install a 30# felt underlayment and install new Presidential lifetime composition shingles.

10/06/2016

Suong F.

I just had the roof replaced on my new home in Garden Grove. This is the second roof I've had done by Cert-A-Roof (Les and Paul Watrous and crew). We did our mountain home roof last year. I couldn't be more impressed with this company. They came out right on time to do the inspections and provide the bids and the work was done exactly on the days specified in exactly the way specified. My new roof is so beautiful and top quality, I have neigbors I've never met stopping by to tell me how great it looks. Great value, great people, great experience!

Description of Work
LeakFREE Roof Inspection. Remove the roofing material down to the spaced sheathing, remove and replace any damaged roof sheathing (additional $6 per lf), install radiant barrier roof sheathing, install new edge metal, install new flashings, install 3 dormer vents (additional cost for additional vents), install new 30# felt underlayment, install a new 30 year Malarkey shingle (color to be determined by the home owner). Issue a Five Year LeakFREE Roof Certification.

10/04/2016

Jenean H.

The moment I was introduced to Les Watrous of Cert-A-Roof, I knew that I would no longer have to struggle to find a good roofer for my clients. Les is the most dependable, honest and accurate service provider I have had the pleasure of meeting. He comes on time, prepares a thorough report and has it to me within hours. He saves the deal with his calm and patient manner and offers recommendations that make my clients feel comfortable with their new home purchase. Whenever my company sends out an email blast asking if any of their Realtors knows of a good roofer, I immediately stop everything and send them Les' information. If you hire Les, you will immediately know that you are in good hands and have met a knew friend.

Description of Work
LeakFREE Roof Inspection, Certification and Repair. Remove the skylights. Remove the tiles on the entire roof, remove the battens, remove and replace all damaged roof sheathing and fascia boards (additional cost because the amount cant be determined until the roof is torn off), install two layers of new felt underlayment, install battens, re-install the tiles replacing any broken ones. Install custom fit skylights. Issue a Five Year LeakFREE Roof Certification.

10/03/2016

Kirsten R.

Paul was courteous and efficient. He let me know he would be 10 minutes late, he got on with the job and was sure to explain everything in a clear concise way. His inspection report arrived in my inbox less than 2 hours after job completion. Thoroughly impressed.

Description of Work
LeakFREE Roof Inspection. Issue a Two-Year LeakFREE Roof Certification on the entire roof. Remove and replace the ridge caps (excluding the vented ridge over the master bedroom). Valleys: Cut the shingles on both sides of the valley(s) to expose 4" of valley metal. This will allow proper water flow and prevent debris build up. Clean and re-seal all necessary roof penetrations and exposed mechanical fasteners. Chimney: Remove the shingles behind the chimney, remove the cricket flashing, properly re-install the cricket flashing, seal all fastener holes, install new shingles to match the existing roof. Cricket: Remove the shingles on both sides of the cricket, remove the valley metal, install a new base layer and modified bitumen cap sheet correctly tying into the adjacent roofing material.

10/02/2016

Tyler S.

Paul Watrous and Cert-A-Roof are the only roofing company we trust to represent our clients homes. We sell coastal real estate up to $30,000,000 and there is absolutely no one more honest and knowledgeable. Thanks for all your hard work Paul. The Stanaland Group HÔM Sotheby's International

Description of Work
LeakFREE Roof Inspection. Issue a Two-Year LeakFREE Roof Certification on the entire roof. Remove and replace all necessary damaged tiles (approximately 175), re-set and re-fasten all necessary loose/slipped tiles, clean and re-seal all necessary roof penetrations.

09/29/2016

Harold B.

Hired Cert A Roof to inspect my 21 year old roof. The inspector was very professional, courteous, and attentive to details. The roof, attic, ceilings, eves etc. were gone over and pictures taken for the written report. The inspector explained his findings and various options to us. We were put under no pressure to have their own company do the repairs. I received their written report by e-mail a few hours after the inspector departed. I recommend them.

Description of Work
LeakFREE Roof Inspection

08/29/2016

Andrew L.

My wife and I bought a house and had Paul come out to do an inspection on a patio roof cover that a previous owner had installed. Good thing we did! The patio roof had not been done correctly, and there were several other issues with our new home's roof area. Thankfully, Paul and his crew were able to demolish the unpermitted roof and make all the necessary repairs. The Certa-A-Roof team was fantastic about fitting us in their schedule, getting the work done quickly and efficiently, and they even went above and beyond by sending my wife flowers who had been in the hospital with some health complications. I can't express strongly enough my recommendation to choose Cert-A-Roof for your roof demo/repair needs. Paul and his team are great, trustworthy, and we will use them again in the future if we ever need to.

Description of Work
LeakFREE Roof Inspection. Roof repairs as noted in the VisualROOF Inspection Report. Remove the skylights, properly install a curb, and install new double dome skylights once the roofing material is properly installed. This excludes interior finishing's.

Superior Roofing Systems

Family owned & operated. No subcontracting. Our roofing crew have been apart of the company for 16+ years specializing in all Roofing Materials. We have the expertise and knowledge to provide a professional installation. Fully Licensed, Insured Bonded, including California Workers State Fund Compensation. We provide Free Estimates with photos of roof conditions/concern areas to allow you a full view of existing issues and completed work. Financing available.

Parks Roofing & Painting

George Parks Roofing and Painting we are third generation family owned and operated company since 1976 located at 1048 Irvine Avenue Newport Beach CA we do all types of roofing and repairs and all types of interior and exterior painting and waterproofing, we accept all major credit cards and and provide free estimates call today 310-746-6472 ask for George or one of my three sons.

Offers by Parks Roofing & Painting on Angi
    Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Roof & home Inspections. Roof Repairs. Re-roofing. Roof Certifications.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications

How is Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications overall rated?

Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications open?

Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications is open:

What payment options does Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications provide

Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications offer free estimates?

No, Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications does not offer free project estimates.

Does Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications offer emergency services?

Yes, Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications?

No, Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications does not offer warranties.

What services does Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications offer?

Cert-A-Roof ™ – Roof Inspections & Certifications offers the following services: Roof & home Inspections. Roof Repairs. Re-roofing. Roof Certifications.