C & L Design Specialists, Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2016

Orange, CA 92867

C & L Designs Specialists, Inc. designs, builds, and installs real wood, full face frame cabinetry for wall units, entertainment and media centers, home bars, offices, kitchens, wardrobes, display and bookcases, mudrooms, mantles, and nearly any area of your home or office. Our coverage area includes Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego counties....

05/03/2017

Lynn L.

This is a great company to work with. I called C&L and several other local companies for quotes on an entertainment center and a piece for my dining room area. Craig came out and was extremely forthright and easy to talk to. He seemed to understand what I was looking for right away. After taking measurements, we did an initial online design meeting, where we connected through a web site and I was able to share his screen. This let us play around with various options until I had what I wanted -- and a few days later, we were easily able to go back and make a few changes. Craig's pricing was not only the best from the three companies I spoke to, I felt the value was already greater due to the attention and time he had spent on the quote. Construction only took a few weeks. I was very nervous on installation day because this involved taking apart my entire, messy entertainment center I'd had for 13+ years and I was worried about putting everything back together. The installation guys showed up on time (a little early even) and were nice and patient with me. Both pieces were installed in about 6 hours, and they helped me move the heavy items (the TV and the original entertainment center). The glass pieces needed a bit of extra cleaning when they were done, but no big deal. Other than that everything was perfect. The dining room piece almost doubled my kitchen shelf storage, and everyone keeps remarking that the entertainment center looks like it was put in when the house was built. I have no qualms at all about giving C&L 5 stars, and if the occasion arises I would definitely use them again. This is a small local company that you can trust.

Description of Work
Design and install a custom entertainment center and a custom piece for my dining room.

Category custom furniture

01/05/2017

JEFF G.

Fantastic job, from start to finish.

Description of Work
I had a home bar designed and built.

Category custom furniture

Home Care and Repair

With 28 years of industry experience, we are committed to providing you with a quality product that is 100% guaranteed! We specialize cabinetry and woodworking and we can do full kitchen and bathroom remodels. Our family owned company is licensed and bonded. While we are located in the city of Orange, we service Orange County, Riverside, LA and San Diego, where we offer all types of cabinets, woodworking, home remodeling. Here are a few of the things we provide: - Custom cabinets and prefabricated kitchens - Refacing and Refinish - Crown Molding -Countertop installation References can be provided on request. We offer FREE ESTIMATES! [Hablamos español

Woodcrafters

Woodcrafters in business since 1986. Been showcased in magazines such as Custom Woodworking, Cabinetmaker, Fine Woodworking, Orange County Today and others. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. All woodworking is done exclusively by Woodcrafters start to finish. Be sure to visit our website, www.wood-crafters.net, for over 100 photos of completed projects. Award winning.

Offers by Woodcrafters on Angi
    DC Cabinetry

DC Cabinetry offers a variety of real wood cabinets ready to install within the Los Angeles area. All of our premier cabinets are made with real wood and quality tested. We offer competitive pricing and professional installation. Our team is certified and licensed to ensure our professionalism and credibility. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you achieve your dream kitchen!

Furniture - Custom Made

Virtual 'Online' Design & In Home consultation; We design, manufacture, and install custom cabinetry, including Home Bars, Entertainment & Media Centers, Wall Units for Display & Storage, Offices, Libraries, Wardrobes, Mantles, Wine Storage, and other specialty cabinetry.

Showroom (interested clients go to our website and facebook for photos)