BJS Construction

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2013

License # 718017- B1, C10....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

Trinity carpet and flooring solutions

Trinity Carpet & Flooring Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality of customer service, products, and staff while maintaining fair and competitive pricing. We will be the leading provider of Carpet and flooring solutions in our community and surrounding areas. We will accomplish these goals with thorough on the job training, quality products,while maintaining a safe and positive work environment. We will reinforce our mission with honesty, integrity, and a student mentality. We will always be considerate to our customers, staff, and service partners ever changing needs.

05/29/2015

They showed up on time and were extraordinarily clean. The were quick in completing the job at a very fair price.

Description of Work
They put in an attic ladder and performed electrical work.

Category contractors,electrician

06/03/2014

The project went well. All of the items completed by BJS were on time and within our budget.

Description of Work
We are updating our kitchen and needed a bunch of electrical updated along with a wall being taken out. BJS was very helpful through the whole process. They were on time and worked with our budget to get things done. It was very easy to talk to Brian and I felt like he was helping us out and not trying to add a bunch of services that we didn't need.

Category drywall

08/29/2013

The job was done quickly and in time for the countertop installation. He was willing to work around my crazy schedule and within my proposed design. I did much of the other renovation work myself, and he was always ready to offer advice to make these jobs easier.

Description of Work
Brian expertly installed all of my kitchen cabinets and range hood, which included cutting a hole in the roof and installing venting which didn't exist. He assisted me with securely attaching leveling legs to the lower cabinets, and customized some pre-fab side panels that were the wrong size (not his error).

Category home remodeling

08/28/2013

I was living in primitive conditions with a 40 amp circuit box; couldn't use the microwave if the TV was on, without tripping a breaker. Brian was fast, did excellent work and made great suggestions about where to add outlets and light fixture boxes to make my life easier and to enhance my overall remodel design. The job was done exactly to my liking, without any hassles, and easily passed city pe...

Description of Work
Rewired entire 1947 house, brought everything up to code.

Category drywall

08/28/2013

Brian was able to do the drywall job without an assistant using a drywall lifter that he rented, saving me a lot of money. He worked quickly, expertly and cleaned up all dust before leaving. Once the mud/tape/texture was applied by a sub-contractor (equally expert), there was absolutely no visible transition line between existing plaster and new drywall. Fantastic job.

Description of Work
Installed drywall on walls and ceiling

Category home remodeling

Residential and commercial construction, repair & replacement of tenant improvements, design build, electrical, heating and air conditioning, plumbing, landscape lighting, structural repairs, drywall, stucco, painting, new construction, room additions, doors, pool construction, concrete work, bobcat, roofing, welding, millwork & cabinetry.