Anytime Garage Door

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2012

Garage door repair Orange (877) 214-3669 http://www.garagedooranytime.com | Garage door repair Orange (877) 214-3669 GARAGE DOOR REPAIR GARAGE DOOR REPAIR Commercial * Residential * industrial Anytime Garage Door 185 S Glassell St # 4 Orange, CA 92866 (877) 214-3669 http://www.garagedooranytime.com Garage Door Anytime Company believes that a good name will take you a long way. Garage Door Anytime is a local company that provides repairing services related to, as the name states, garage doors. They also have a wide variety of high quality garage doors that they sell, not actually manufacture. Nonetheless, Garage Door Anytime offers the best services at low prices and they are always quick and responsive. All you have to do is give us a call and we'll be right over to take care of your garage door. Forget the old rusty door and don't postpone buying a new one any longer. Contact this local company that is so close by and get fast and convenient services. garage door remote control garage door repair garage door spring repair installation garage door cable repair installation garage door one piece service new installation garage door rollers garage door hinges replacement garage door hardware repair new installation garage door handles garage door locks installation garage door opener repair / new installation all glass garage door new installation wood garage door new installation aluminum garage door installation gates Orange slide garage door repair Orange swing garage door repair Orange overhead garage door repair Orange driveway garage door repair Orange garage door repair Orange gate safety devices Orange gate card reader entry system Orange gate intercom system Orange gate track replacement Orange slide gate wheels replacement Orange aluminum gate Orange wood gate Orange rod iron gate Orange automatic gates repair Orange gate loop detector gate remote control gate devise garage door repair Orange garage door repair Orange garage door hardware repair new installation Orange garage door repair Orange garage door handles Orange garage door locks installation Orange garage door opener repair / new installation Orange garage door repair Orange all glass garage door new installation Orange garage door repair Orange wood garage door new installation Orange aluminum garage door installation Orange garage door jack shaft Orange garage door opener repair Orange garage door weather seal repair Orange garage door struts Orange garage door repair Orange garage door board repair Orange garage door framing Orange garage door low headroom parts Orange garage door weight calculator Orange garage door keypad repair Orange garage door safety beams repair Orange garage door slide lock repair Orange garage door repair Orange garage door spring repair installation Orange Visit Our Google+ : https://plus.google.com/102317188974067117514/posts...

Avaunt Garage Doors Inc

My name is Morgan Mead and I own Avaunt Garage Doors Inc. I want to assure you that doing business with my company will be a very positive experience. I started my company to deliver outstanding personal service and exceptional quality rather than trying to become the biggest garage door installation company in Orange County. Avaunt Garage Doors Inc. installs new garage doors, plus we repair garage door springs and repair garage doors in Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and the surrounding communities in Orange County.

Offers by Avaunt Garage Doors Inc on Angi
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door services residential garage door and openers in Orange County, Long Beach & South Bay and Bakersfield, California. We're open 24/7. Same day service guaranteed! Additional fax: (714) 565-7840.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi
Optimal Garage Doors

Optimal Garage Doors is family owned & operated in Huntington Beach, with over 10 years of experience! We specialize in the repair and installation of all garage doors and openers. We guarantee 100% of our work and offer warranties as long as 10 years! Licensed(1052572), bonded, and insured.

Offers by Optimal Garage Doors on Angi

08/21/2019

Excellent service. I was very happy and ever since then it is working very good and charged me very fair price.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn't close. They put oil on the chain and its start working.

08/17/2019

The job was done perfectly, was glad to go with them on this project, and their work was fantastic.

Description of Work
Installed a Modern Looking Garage Door

08/03/2019

It was amazing, they are really really good. The price was very competitive and they came out the quickest. They guaranteed the job for 8 years so if anything happens they will guarantee it.

Description of Work
They replace the cables in my garage door.

08/02/2019

A plus! They're professional and friendly, they arrive on time, They came on the same day I called them and inspected my entire garage. Only then they gave me a quote that I was happy with and I'm very satisfied with the work and the price. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a garage door.

08/02/2019

The service was great, I give them an "A" rating for everything. I called them, and they responded the same day, and the price was good, they did the service and everything was amazing and I am happy with their service. I would be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed an broken garage door spring on both sides

Category garage doors

Raynor, Allstar, Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Clopay, Wayne Dalton, Windsor Door, Stanley, Genie, Overhead Doors, Craftsman, Linear Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Opener Repair, Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Spring Replacement, Garage Door Panel repair, Garage Door Spring Replacement, Gate Repair, Gate Operator Repair, Gate installation, Security Gate repair

NA