ALL CITIES GLASS

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2008

1650 N GLASSELL UNIT J

Orange, CA 92867

All Cities Glass specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of the finest hardware and glazing supplies available. We do not compromise when it comes to the quality of our raw materials or process. All of our products undergo strict quality control measurements, testing and inspections and have been engineered to meet or exceed all industry standards. Because of our tremendous inventory and the fact that we specialize in Architectural and Shower Door Hardware, we are able to provide unparalleled service in the industry. Whether your requirements are for a 30-room office or a single shower door remodel, you are provided with absolute best service and quality available. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE. LICENSE #: 876656. ...

04/18/2017

Kathleen N.

Repairman had to come back as he didn't have putty in his truck, which I would have considered standard supplies. But, he did a good job and there was no mess or broken glass. Window looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced a window pane.

10/15/2015

Glenn A.

Installation went great but the tile under the silicone seal and plastic door sweep became moldy after about a year. Called them 4 times to schedule a service appointment but never received a call back. After complaining to the receptionist about the situation, she gave me Jorge's cell phone number and I left him a message but still no call back. I finally spoke to Jorge when I called after hours one night and he took wrote down my information. He said the doors were outside of the normal warranty period and he would have to charge me $80 for a service call. I said that was acceptable and he said he would put me on his schedule board and they would call when they were in my area. He said probably within a week or two. Its been 3 weeks and I'm still waiting. I really wanted to use the same company that installed the doors for service but I am currently looking for another shower door company to work with.

Description of Work
Installed frameless shower doors in 2 bathrooms.

07/14/2015

Desiree N.

I had an appointment with Jorge and he didn't show. I drove to our new home and sat in an empty home for an hour waiting. I left a message asking where he was and heard from him an hour later. He said he was running late. Later he sad he had me scheduled at a later time. Which I know was not true because I scheduled him with just enough time to meet him and pick up my child from day camp on the way home. He was very apologetic. But I feel like he was trying to make it seem like I had the time wrong. I didn't. I never have enough time in my life. And I have sat around waiting for subcontractors so many times that it is so frustrating. So I decided to always review those that did not show up to pre-set appointments.

Description of Work
Did not make scheduled time.

07/10/2015

Shawn R.

Jorge was responsive and came out next day of contact to measure and take order details. Door arrival took a bit longer than expected but was delivered as ordered. Installation quality was top notch, perfect fit and seal on glass to tile, threshold under door on tile, sweeper on door over threshold. Extremely happy with quality and look of finished installation.

Description of Work
Installed custom glass shower door for new shower construction.

04/30/2015

Kathy C.

Jorge and his brother are polite, professional, prompt and they did excellent work. The work was good quality and at a reasonable price. I was so happy with them that I've asked them to replace all the bathroom mirrors too. I completely recommend them. I put up some pictures of their work on facebook and friends are asking for their contact information so they can hire them.

Description of Work
Jorge and his team removed the shower doors and installed new shower doors in two of my home's bathrooms.

04/17/2015

Samantha D.

We served as our own general contractors on our master bathroom remodel at our 1970's ranch house in Laguna Niguel. As anyone who has attempted this knows: you deal with a lot of yahoos and jerks in the course of interviewing, hiring and working with various trades. By the time we got to hiring a glass company we were pretty adept at sorting the good from the bad, and JORGE at ALL CITIES wasn't good, he was THE BEST. We had estimates from 2 other glass companies, both of which were local shops in Aliso/San Juan. Both of those estimates were more money for the job. Those other estimates also ended up being for inferior products for our shower. Something to note for those with white colored tile showers: Jorge educated us that there are 2 types of glass you can buy. Both types have the same function, but with our all-white subway tile shower, the slightly more expensive "Ultra Clear" glass that his company offered is truely a 'clear' glass. The other typical glass (that both companies gave us the estimate for) casts a pretty visible greenish color when you look through it. The other companies didn't even offer us an option of the upgraded glass. When you are spending thousands on a bathroom and have white tile shower, and extra $200 is worth it. We ended up hiring Jorge to do 4 mirrors in our house, and it took several other trips for Jorge to measure because we kept changing our mind and adding additional mirrors. Each time Jorge himself came to measure and answer all of our questions. I would recommend him without hesitation. For any homeowners like we are who want an honest, straight-forward, professional glass or mirror job done I would ONLY recommend you use Jorge.

Description of Work
Installed a glass shower door.

02/10/2015

Nina D.

Excellent service from Jose Garcia and his crew!

Description of Work
New shower door in bathroom

09/03/2014

Chrystie A.

I worked with Jorge on this project and he was great. He came out and gave me a quote for a custom shower door that needed to be made for my small and oddly shaped stall shower. The door was made quickly and installed and looks terrific. It needed one minor change and Jorge came out himself to make the adjustment. I would highly recommend using them again!

Description of Work
Installed new stall shower door

08/03/2014

Frank M.

They arrived at 8:30 am as scheduled and finished by 12 noon. They told us not to use the shower for 24 hours as the silicone needed to cure and set-up. They cleaned up and debris or mess. After one week of use I'm glad to say everything is perfect.

Description of Work
They removed and old aluminum frame shower door and installed a new frameless shower door.

04/14/2014

Steven W.

They were good. They did what i expected them to do. They were very straight forward and their price was fine.

Description of Work
All Cities Glass replaced a bathroom mirror and a glass on our window.

02/12/2014

Rebecca M.

Excellent service, pricing and quality, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Frameless Glass Shower Door

01/04/2014

Dan S.

They were very prompt and reasonably priced. They made a mistake and replaced one window incorrectly. I split the cost of this installation with them. I give them an A for promptness and reasonable prices. I give them a B for quality of installation. Overall, I rate them as an A.

Description of Work
This provider replaced large glass windows that had been damaged.

12/04/2013

Ralph O.

shower door and glass came out beautiful as did the mirrors. Crew was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
installed glass for shower door and partition. Installed 3 large mirrors

08/08/2013

Rebecca M.

Everything was smooth from the first phone call until the installation. Showed up on time, professional and installed very well.

Description of Work
Fabricate and install a full size bathroom vanity mirror.

05/17/2013

George L.

I recently bought a house that was built in 1989 and had a very large window in the dining room consisting of a large center pane of glass flanked by two single-hung windows. The center pane must have developed a leak some years ago and moisture had repeatedly precipitated between the glass panes and then evaporated leaving behind a cloudy, speckled, hazy, spotted mess over 75% of the glass. Since it was inside, between the panes, I contacted two companies that offer to clean the inside from the outside. After having sent them pictures of the window, both companies said it could not be done on this particular window. I contacted three companies to discuss replacing the entire window versus just the single center glass pane. One of them did not replace glass and referred me to a company that did not score well on Angie's List. The other two submitted bids and All Cities Glass came in with the best price. Jorge was responsive on the phone, calling me back quickly. He came out to the house and measured the glass, and within a week or so the glass was ready for install. I advised him he could come over at anytime as we had guests staying with us that would let him in, and it was only a matter of a couple days before he was over, glass up and installed, and the old glass was gone with him. The window and installation looks great. It looks like there was no work done to the window at all, and that this beautiful crystal clear piece of glass was always there. I would definitely recommend Jorge and All Cities Glass again.

Description of Work
Replaced a large pane of glass in a window.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

04/22/2013

Tonni C.

The process was effortless. Jorge came out, made some measurements, the product was ready in a few days, and got installed. They were very easy to deal with.

Description of Work
All Cities made and installed frameless shower door for our newly remodeled shower. I dealt with Jorge, who was truly professional, friendly, and direct. The price was also right and the team that installed the door did a great job. We are completely satisfied and would highly recommend you call Jorge for any glass door needs.

03/24/2013

Kurt Z.

We remodeled our master bath and brought in several glass companies to quote the glass for our shower. All Cities pricing was excellent and we were very impressed with Jorge's professionalism. The glass was ready in a week as promised. The installers came at the agreed upon time, worked efficiently and cleanly. The only hiccup was that two of the clips for the glass was in the wrong finish. The installers put in the glass panel with what they had and returned on another day to replace the clips and to seal the edges. We were disappointed that they didn't check the hardware before coming out but, since the bathroom was still in process, the lost time didn't affect us. Overall we were very happy with the end result and have already recommended All Cities to others.

Description of Work
All Cities installed the glass shower door for our master bath. The door is a straight, two-panel, 3/8" frameless glass mounted into marble tile.

03/13/2013

Bettina R.

Aside from being 20-30 min late, they were fast and efficient. We had no problems and the mirror looks great. Great prices, we spent a long time looking for a mirror of this size and this was the best!

Description of Work
Installation of large master bath mirror for remodel

02/25/2013

Brian M.

Based upon other Angie's List reviews, we called All Cities Glass to come out and quote a beveled edge mirror for over our fireplace mantle. The opening has varying dimensions as most wall openings do. They responded immediately. They happened to be in the area so they came out to our house within an hour or so, measured the opening six ways to Sunday, gave us and incredible quote and came back three days later and installed the beautiful end product in less than 20 minutes. These guys are top notch, responsive and affordable. We would highly recommend them and will use them again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Measure, quote and install an 1/2 beveled edge mirror over a fireplace mantle.

12/11/2012

Shun C.

It went well overall. Always talk to couple more contractors for price and ideas. That's how I got the idea to add thresholds and plastic edges for the glass. Its best to be home if possible to review the work and remind them to toss the old door. Mine was previously removed and left outside.

Description of Work
Installed 1/2 inch glass two panel shower door with Durashield coating. Their price was about $100 to 150 lower than the competitors and much lower than Lowes sub contracted prices. They added door threshold and plastic edges around the door without charge upon my request. The first installation appointment was postponed after they realized the glass didn't have Durashield, an extra application by the manufacturer at $50. They got it fixed and installed promptly on the second appointment.

11/16/2012

Shirley S.

We loved them. They were prompt, and had good quality and price. They were courteous as well. The work was beautiful; we loved what they did.

Description of Work
We used All Cities Glass for shower door and a new vinyl window in our bathroom.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

05/01/2012

patti P.

We called the company on a Friday, and Jorge came the following Monday to take the measurement, so the company was quite responsive. They installed four days later (one week after the original incident). One snag was the silicone seal around the new door was a little rough, which my husband did not notice until the installers left. He called Jorge, who agreed to come back to fix it the following Monday. They reapplied the silicone, and the effort was much appreciated, although it still looked a little uneven. I don't have any other work to compare it--and it might be tough to get it smooth--but the installers assured me they would come back if we weren't happy, so they get an "A."

Description of Work
Replace glass on one side of French door that shattered due to a rock from a weed-whacker.

05/18/2010

Richard A.

Called George after reading reviews. I'm down in South OC but he came out that weekend. The result: great work, saved $$$, and project completed in ~1 week. Very happy. I'd recommend and use again. Do yourself a favor and go on Google images. Keyword search frameless showers (or surrounds) and look at the available styles. Pick what you want in advance so you're prepared for when he shows you your options. You'll get what you want and he'll deliver it.

Description of Work
Tear-out and installation of new frameless shower surround

12/10/2008

MELODY J.

The owner came out and explained everything to us. It was done in about a week in half so two employees came out and installed it. I was very satisfied. They were clean, polite and arrived when they said they would.

Description of Work
Installed frameless glass for my shower door.

02/18/2008

GLENDA V.

THEY DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE. THEY CHARGED US ABOUT HALF OF WHAT A DIFFERENT COMPANY WAS GOING TO CHARGE US.

Description of Work
THEY DID OUR FRAME-LESS SHOWER DOORS AND MIRRORS IN OUR BATHROOMS DURING A REMODEL WE HAD BY A DIFFERENT COMPANY.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Houzz, Modernize, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi
    Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/.

Offers by Metropolitan High Performance Windows on Angi
    Affordable Frameless Shower Door Inc

Full service frameless glass shower doors and full glass shower enclosures installation. Affordable Frameless Shower Door provides efficient, professional and affordable shower glass installation throughout Southern California. Highly Reviewed. Affordable Shower Glass. Prompt Job Scheduling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

SHOWER DOORS, WINDOWS & MIRRORS.