ALL CITIES GLASS

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2008

All Cities Glass specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of the finest hardware and glazing supplies available. We do not compromise when it comes to the quality of our raw materials or process. All of our products undergo strict quality control measurements, testing and inspections and have been engineered to meet or exceed all industry standards. Because of our tremendous inventory and the fact that we specialize in Architectural and Shower Door Hardware, we are able to provide unparalleled service in the industry. Whether your requirements are for a 30-room office or a single shower door remodel, you are provided with absolute best service and quality available. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE. LICENSE #: 876656. ...

Harbor Construction is a family run business, specializing in Energy Efficient Windows & Doors and Roofing. Harbor Construction is proudly accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Call today for a FREE, no obligation estimate. While quality and service is our focus, good business practices keep us fiercely competitive. See for yourself. Also check us out on Yelp. We look forward to hearing from you.

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/.

04/18/2017

Repairman had to come back as he didn't have putty in his truck, which I would have considered standard supplies. But, he did a good job and there was no mess or broken glass. Window looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced a window pane.

Category glass repair

10/15/2015

Installation went great but the tile under the silicone seal and plastic door sweep became moldy after about a year. Called them 4 times to schedule a service appointment but never received a call back. After complaining to the receptionist about the situation, she gave me Jorge's cell phone number and I left him a message but still no call back. I finally spoke to Jorge when I called after hours ...

Description of Work
Installed frameless shower doors in 2 bathrooms.

07/14/2015

I had an appointment with Jorge and he didn't show. I drove to our new home and sat in an empty home for an hour waiting. I left a message asking where he was and heard from him an hour later. He said he was running late. Later he sad he had me scheduled at a later time. Which I know was not true because I scheduled him with just enough time to meet him and pick up my child from day camp on the wa...

Description of Work
Did not make scheduled time.

Category glass repair

07/10/2015

Jorge was responsive and came out next day of contact to measure and take order details. Door arrival took a bit longer than expected but was delivered as ordered. Installation quality was top notch, perfect fit and seal on glass to tile, threshold under door on tile, sweeper on door over threshold. Extremely happy with quality and look of finished installation.

Description of Work
Installed custom glass shower door for new shower construction.

04/30/2015

Jorge and his brother are polite, professional, prompt and they did excellent work. The work was good quality and at a reasonable price. I was so happy with them that I've asked them to replace all the bathroom mirrors too. I completely recommend them. I put up some pictures of their work on facebook and friends are asking for their contact information so they can hire them.

Description of Work
Jorge and his team removed the shower doors and installed new shower doors in two of my home's bathrooms.

Category glass repair,doors

SHOWER DOORS, WINDOWS & MIRRORS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard