Ace Construction & Plumbing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2010

Ace Construction is a full service construction company, we specialize in room additions and comercial construction. Our primary goal is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, achieved by establishing schedules that meet the needs of our clients, and by producing beautiful end products. We provide cost analysis and design recommendations in the planning and design stages. Ace Construction is a highly reliable company that you can depend on to provide you with excellent service....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Viper Cleaning Solutions

Based out of Orange County. Make Viper CS your go to solution for restoring outdoor flooring to its original fresh and bright look, again. At a force of 4,000 PSI, grime has no chance. Call Viper CS for all your hot pressure water needs. Garage Floors, Driveways, Patios, Porch, Side Yard, Doors/Walls, Concrete, Graffiti, Bricks, Wheels. Renew your home with Viper Cleaning Solutions!

West Coast Property Maintenance, Inc.

Employee's 50+. We offer sweeping, concrete cleaning, window washing, high rise window cleaning, pressure washing, steam cleaning, haul aways, trash clean up, deporting and maintenance.

04/01/2019

Mike took care of getting plans drawn up from our rough sketches, and helped get the plans through the City approval process. The crew was very friendly and did good work. Mike provides really good suggestions all along the way, and the quality of materials was really good (cabinets, countertops, tile). We are very happy with the ADU! We have hired Mike to remodel a bathroom now in the main house.

Description of Work
Building an ADU (“granny unit”) on our property.

Category remodeling,home builders

03/12/2019

Each phase of the work performed (demo-cabinet installation-countertop-installation-plumbing- electrical changes) followed the preceding phase very efficiently. The respective crews for each phase seemed very experienced and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet installation; new countertops/sink installation

Category plumbing

12/01/2016

Angie's List keeps on sending me e-mails re this outfit. Finally, I called them to ask a question, no live person. Left a message and never received a call back. This outfit is not reliable and do not bother to contact them.

Description of Work
Patio cover remodel and stain

Category picture framing,remodeling,interior painters

I apologize for the miscommunication. We are no longer offering this deal and it should have been removed from the site. Often times the message left includes "Please contact me if your interested" in which case I may not return the call. We are primarily doing room additions and larger projects at this time and currently not doing small projects. Thanks, Mike Aceves

12/01/2016

Generally it went well and the job was completed in a timely manner. There were a few issues along the way, mostly with subcontractors that were less responsive and attentive than Mike's normal team. The architect had some good recommendations to my general plan. Mike is honest and points out any issues the come up along the way. There were a few unexpected issues but I think a normal amount. They...

Description of Work
Architectural drawings, room addition and whole-house remodel. We moved walls, raised the ceiling, moved a kitchen to the other side of the house, moved a bathroom and closet, replaced the roof, replaced plumbing with copper, replaced all the floors, all finish and fixtures, new paint everywhere.

Category picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,drain pipe,architect,home remodeling,interior painters

Great work with you and I really did enjoy your project! Mike Aceves

11/21/2016

It didn't go at all because this company does not respond to emails or phone calls they don't respond at all because they make too good of an offer and don't want to honor it that's very professional don't you think? I've had great services performed from some of Angie's list best providers these guys are not one of them.

Description of Work
Loser company!!!! Nothing ****** me off more than when somebody makes a great offer on Angie's list and doesn't bother to call you back or even respond to several emails this is BS and I am tired of companies that do this I'm not the only one they have done this to so I would say don't even bother with these guys they won't bother with you .

Category remodeling

I apologize for the miscommunication. We are no longer offering this deal and it should have been removed from the site. Often times the message left includes "Please contact me if your interested". We are primarily doing room additions and larger projects at this time and currently not doing small projects. Thanks, Mike Aceves

Room Additions. Plumbing. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling.

Visa, Check