AC Cool, Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2008

1116 W Collins Ave

Orange, CA 92867

AC Cool, Inc is your factory authorized Carrier dealer and exclusively install Carrier equipment. We also repair and maintain ALL types and brands of HVAC equipment including central AC, forced air gas furnaces, wall heaters, floor heaters, hydronic systems, heat pumps and package units. When you are looking for high-quality service at a fair price, turn to AC Cool, Inc. We are family-owned and operated company servicing Orange County for over 25 year in residential/commercial air conditioning as well as furnace repair and service. Our technicians are NATE certified; ensuring we provide the highest quality of service. AC Cool, Inc also provides 24-hour emergency service as well as free estimates for installation of new equipment. Call us today at (714) 532-2447 to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives!...

09/29/2021

ROBYN P.

They're very good. They came in and did the job and they were really prompt.

Description of Work
They replace a plenum and a coil tray for an air conditioner

10/21/2018

John H.

I am a very particular person, and AC Cool met absolutely all my needs. From product selection, to installation, to system design, they are absolutely the best. Believe me - I interviewed more than a dozen before going with them. They met all deadlines. Communication was regular and flawless. No details were left unaddressed, and they brought considerable expertise to the project. The project was done on time and UNDER budget! And I live in Cerritos where the inspectors are extra picky! Just as an aside, I want to mention the energy savings. My electric bill is 25% of what it was before - not a typo. It really is only a quarter of the prior cost - and I don't skimp on AC. To be fair, I also did complete LED lighting to save on energy, but the AC system is a HUGE factor in the savings. This project was well worth the cost. Paul, Kate, and the rest of the team are truly the best. Do not install a new furnace or AC without interviewing them.

Description of Work
Install new AC, Furnace, and ductwork

07/14/2017

Stan A.

The guy name is Paul. He is great. He is a young guy starting his business. They are excellent and their price is good. They do an air conditioner tune up. They come out and check your air conditioner and cooling system.

Description of Work
They check my A/C once in an while, and installed my furnace.

11/15/2015

Amanda B.

These guys win. My compressor went out on a hot day in September. I had no less than eight companies come out and give quotes. I had a lot of passable companies; some incompetent ones; and a few awful ones. I put those companies through every test I could think of: technical ability, responsiveness, promptness and service-mindedness. Ultimately, I went with John Moses and his team at AC Cool. They showed up on time, they were smart, and they completed the project on budget. The installation was clean, smart and the installers were nice people; John was very patient in explaining my options and in coming up with a good installation plan. That would have been enough for a four-star review. The five-star kicker, though, is as follows: When AC Cool found that they overcharged me by $79, they amended their invoice and sent me a check of their own accord. Such honesty is vastly underrated in modern times. Congratulations AC Cool, you have a customer and a reference for life.

Description of Work
Installed a new HVAC compressor for my house and repaired my old coil.

08/12/2015

Scott H.

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem with a broken capacitor and replaced with very quickly. | |Much appreciated!

Category small appliance repair

03/18/2015

Alex S.

The guys were on time and finished early. They explained everything they were doing and asked us for input before placing the unit, the drain line, the thermostat, etc. I felt like our needs were taken into consideration. The price was very reasonable, and the unit makes the house down right cold if we need it to. If anything chances, I'll update the review, but for now I'd give them a solid recommendation.

Description of Work
AC Cool just installed central air & heat for us.

Category small appliance repair

03/21/2014

Anthony B.

First I have had a relationship in the annual serving of both my Bryant air conditioning and heater units with this company for a few years. I was having a concrete patio installed and needed the air conditioning unit moved so the concrete contractor could complete his work. I called AC Cool on a Monday and the next morning they removed my unit and stored it securely in my garage. This allow the other contractor to complete his work. The unit was replaced on Friday. Both time the crew arrived early and were very professional. They completed serviced the unit to insure it was fully operational before departing.

Description of Work
Remove and replaced air conditioner Unit .

08/18/2013

Dani H.

Paul was very friendly and professional. He suggested we replace the old wall vent covers to help cool the house more proficiently and reduce our electric cost. This is one company I would highly suggest.

Description of Work
Air conditioner stopped working late Saturday night. Sent an email requesting an appointment for Monday since I didn't think they worked on Sunday. Received a call from Paul within 10 Minutes and he was at the house in 30 to check the unit out. He replaced a burnt out part & added Freon.

01/21/2013

Janet R.

They had outstanding communication skills and respect for my home. They even gave me a thank you card and some chocolates after the work was done. They were super clean and organized and went above and beyond what I expected.

Description of Work
They installed central heating and air.

01/10/2012

Adam S.

Fantastic - please read this. These guys are seriously worth using for good reason. They were recommended to me by another trusted company that did my insulation, but my first estimate was from 1 Hour Heating (I had a discount) and my third from my home warranty company. We weren't getting enough heat in one of our rooms and 1 Hour Heating saw that the duct in the attic was breached (had a hole). They only saw the one by the attic door but conclude the asbestos ducts had to be totally removed and replaced (most homes here before 1978 have asbestos duct work - fine until it's damaged like ours was. A.C. Cool was less pushy than 1 Hr heating and came in way below their cost. They also did a much more thorough job of inspecting my duct work and went over every inch, then showed me everything they found. We had several holes which the other company guessed at. My home warranty company brought in someone but since it was asbestos, they won't cover it. That contractor's estimate was also way above A.C. Cooling. Dan was excellent to work with on inspection and evaluation. Gave me the information we needed to make a decision, no pushiness, honest and professional attitude. Today they came in and were excellent. Their abatement company was fast and friendly. Then Dan and another associate put in all new duct work. Again, fast and friendly. Good vibes to have around, really honest good guys, worked hard, got it done right. Tested everything in front of me, showed me everything. All really important aspects to being someone to hire. Their price was unbeatable, their service exactly as expected, their communication was ideal (answered all my questions over a few advance calls), and they did the job right. I feel confident that we had the work we needed done and that we weren't pushed into anything. I would use these guys again anytime. Their parting words were that they hoped we won't need them back - even as nice as they are. Meaning, they seem happy to get the job done right and not have to fix anything else for their customers. USE THESE GUYS, RECOMMEND TO YOUR FRIENDS, I can vouch for them being the real deal.

Description of Work
Evaluated loss of heat/cooling in attic and discovered breaches in asbestos duct work. Brought in abatement company and put in all new ducts, including new release vents from furnace and hot water heater.

01/03/2011

KATHLEEN T.

I like them a lot. They did a great job when they replaced the units and they were really good. They get here when they say they are going to get here. They finish the work promptly. It was all done extremely efficiently and I was very pleased. Their price is well worth the value. I tried many other air conditioning companies and went back to them. I would surely use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
A. C. Cool Inc replaced my whole air conditioning unit and the heating unit in March of 2010. They also had to install new ductwork for the air conditioning unit.

09/30/2010

Brandon B.

Decided to replace old A/C, heater, and ducting at the end of February. A/C Cool provided a competitive quote, were professional and friendly. Work was started promptly and completed in one day. Had small problem with equipment after installation that was caused by the equipment manufacturer. They returned immediately the following day and fixed. Have had no problems since. In addition had an old wall heater that was left in the attic by previous owner that they offered to remove and dispose of for no extra cost. Greatly appreciated that. Overall very please and had a good experience with them.

Description of Work
Replaced A/C unit, heater, and ducting in attic.

10/28/2009

KATHLEEN T.

They came out for the yearly cleaning. I have been using this company for several years and they have been very good at giving me a few extra years on this very old heater. This time it was beyond repair. They suggested that I also replace the AC unit which was even older and essentially non-functioning, so that I would qualify for a $1500 energy tax credit. They also worked to find the best solution for placement of the new ac unit, and a way to vent it properly, as there was no room outside the house. They scheduled the installation at my convenience, arrived promptly, and got right to work. I have rarely had three such cheerful, courteous workmen here. Everything was done by 3 PM, including thorough cleaning of the debris. The garage looks much better with the new ducting and insulation, and the units are working just great. They also installed a new programmable thermostat

Description of Work
replaced 20 year old heater and 35 year old air conditioner unit

08/29/2008

anil T.

Coy answered all of my phone calls and followed up everything that he said he would. I will use them for all future heating/cooling needs.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating furnace with vents in the ceiling. Our home from 1962 had two furnaces with vents in the ground.

08/12/2008

Janelle D.

My contractor met with us and suggested relocating the furnace to the attic which we loved it gave us another closet!! He also suggested installing a high efficiency air conditioner with 4-zone controls. We love it, our cooling cost has dropped considerably and we can shut off parts of our home we aren't working or living in. I am so happy with everything our contractor has done for us. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Replace existing heating and air conditioning system during remodel. Relocated furnace to the attic and re-ducted home with High efficiency zoning system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Right Now Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.

Heating and Air Conditioning Company providing fast, reliable and trustworthy service with years of HVAC experince. We specialize in Installs, Maintenance Service and Repairs as well as re-ducts, AC moves and all your HVAC needs. providing free estimates for all of Orange County out of RSM.

Total Home Environmental HVAC

Choose Total Home Environmental for the Best Heating and Cooling Services in Torrance. When you have a malfunctioning air conditioner, you will more than likely do whatever it takes to get it working properly again. You don’t want to have to fix it by yourself, so your first move should be to find a company you can trust. We are that company at Total Home Environmental. We have been in the business for years, so we really know our way around air conditioners, heaters, and HVAC in general. You can call us at 310-272-5701 to find out more about us and to see why you should turn to us as your next air conditioning company in Torrance, CA.

Offers by Total Home Environmental HVAC on Angi
    Empire Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical

Additional DBAs - Empire Plumbing & Heating, Empire Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, Empire Plumbing, Heating, A/C & Electrical, Jim & Stephanie Enterprises Inc. Additional email - info@empirecares.com. Additional phones - (714) 777-3395, (714) 379-4757 & (949) 240-0323.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Brands serviced include: Bryant, Lennox, Trane, Payne, Heil, Tempstar, Day N Night, Rheem, Armstrong, American Standard, Amana and RUUD and most other brands. In addition, we install, service and repair custom wine room refrigeration equipment, commercial refrigeration equipment and commercial ice machines. Free estimates only on installs, not repairs.

DUCT CLEANING OR ABATEMENT OF ASBESTOS - AC Cool, Inc does have referrals for these services