EXPERT HARDWOOD FLOORING

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

Nemeth Family Interiors

Nemeth Family Interiors has been serving Covina and surrounding areas for over 40 years! We provide our customers with the best service, products & installation of flooring. We strive to exceed the homeowner's expectations every time, and get the job done the way you want it. We are rated among the best flooring companies in the California region and with our 1000+ inventory options we are the largest and the best among leaders. Additional phone number - (626) 498-2800

Offers by Nemeth Family Interiors on Angi
Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design

--Covid-19 Note-- We pride ourselves in practicing and holding ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to the safety of our clients and our employees. You can expect us to arrive with gloves and masks. (booties and coveralls also an option) -------------------------- Here at Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design, We value the client experience. We know what a challenge it is to remodel your home. This experience can be stressful and end up being costly if the wrong decisions are made. By utilizing our expertise and experience, we take on the burden for you and make the process as painless as possible. We take the extra time to put your ideas into a finish design you will truly love for years to come. We provide services ranging from project planning, design, installation, and a warranty to top things off. No job is too big or too small - whether its one room of carpet, an entire home flooring project, or a kitchen remodel - we are perfect for the job! Visit this link for 360 photos of some of our completed projects: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mSf9PVJnfXzSaew28

Offers by Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design on Angi
Quality Flooring Solutions

Quality Flooring Solutions is a full-service flooring company offering design and installation services we specialize in a variety of services, including hardwood, laminate, ceramic tile, and carpet In addition to individual flooring installations, we also offer more comprehensive kitchen and bathroom remodeling services to clients looking to renovate or redesign their existing spaces. We are a one-stop shop for bathroom and kitchen remodeling projects, obtaining high quality products for the lowest possible prices.

09/21/2017

FERNE J.

VERY fast and on my schedule! Flooring and molding looked like it was in a magazine. I was so impressed that I had them put water proof laminate in the Family-room that I didn't think I could afford, but the wood had been so under my budget I could get it done also. All was done in less than a week.

Description of Work
Needed Engineered Hardwood Flooring with all new Molding in most of my house.

Category flooring contractor,woodworking

08/27/2012

SHAWNA S.

Everything went great, First they installed the floors which was done quickly and came out beautiful. The guys that did the instalation were nice, professional and worked very hard.Owner Henry showed up to check on them during instalation. In the showroom I noticed a travertine shower that I just loved. Telling Henry and Jonny about our Kitchen countertop and backsplash idea they let me know they could put the travertine look in my kitchen, I already had a quartz I wanted so Henry became a vender for them and helped me pick the custom instalation options. Knowing my interest in the process Henry took my husband and I to his factory so wecould see the fabrication of our countertops. Henrys team came out installed the countertips and a new sink. Later they installed a breath taking backsplash. I cant keep my eyes off it. Very Exciting! Our Kitchen is BEAUTIFUL! Our Floors are BEAUTIFUL. Flawless! Thank you Henry and Jonny.

Description of Work
Wood floors three bedrooms. Quartz kitchen counter top, travertine backsplash, Do call, DONT miss an opertunity to work with a GREAT family owned company.

Category woodworking