e.v. iron

With Angi since October 2013

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

10/13/2017

He provided no follow up and is unreliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him to get an estimate for painting a building. I called him several times. He said he would send the estimate but never did.

CATEGORY house painters

07/26/2016

Called Ernie for an estimate. He arrived as promised; I told him what I wanted; he took careful measurements of the space and he told me he would call and give me an estimate the next day. He called with a figure, I agreed to it and established a timeline of the job completion. The installation was done a couple of weeks later. Everything went very smoothly; the railing and gate were exactly as we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of wrought iron railing and gate in garage.

CATEGORY wrought iron

01/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced two wrought iron gates at my home. He was very friendly and made the gates to my specifications. He completed the work very quickly and we are happy with the results.

CATEGORY wrought iron