Ants Plus Pest Control

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2012

Ants Plus Pest Control is a full service Pest and Termite Control Company. We are family owned and operated. Licensed, Bonded and Insured...

Bell Termite & Pest Control

Competitively priced termite, pest control , and wood repairs with attention to punctuality and customer service. We accept most credit cards and payment options can be arranged. Ask us how you can get a free termite inspection.

Offers by Bell Termite & Pest Control on Angi
THE NO-NONSENSE TERMITE CO INC

We are the best company in Orange County ! We specialize in Termite and Rodent control. We offer FREE INSPECTIONS!

Superior Care Termite

Superior Care Termite, Inc. does it all! We work with both individual property owners and real estate agencies alike. We are specialized in termite inspections, control, and fumigations, and operate in the greater Los Angeles area, covering Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, and Riverside County. We do all of our own work. We are very proud to provide the highest quality in service at reasonable prices. We do all of our own work. All of our team members work under SPC, Inc.— no outside contractors are used, to ensure superior care and accountability. After over a decade of work in the real estate industry and hands-on experience in pest control services, Superior Care Termite came together and was incorporated in California in January of 2015. We are insured, bonded, and licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board.

12/11/2013

Unfortunately, I was unable to hire them t do the work because I was outside their service area ... the Ontario area. I could tell that they were an environmentally conscious company and would be a company that I'd want to hire if I lived closer to their service area. They went out of their way on the phone to explain how to solve my ant problems in the best ways possible - from home remedies to complete ongoing services.

Description of Work
Provider explained everything about their service and answered my concerns re environmentally safe ant control. They educated me on the various services and why they offered an alternative to standard poisons in their work.

Category pest control

11/05/2012

I saw Michael doing a job for my neighbor and asked him for a estimate. The dryrot and infestation had been done previously by another company seven years prior. Michael took me through the job and explained that the other company almost ruined my roof. Michael said he would fix it the right way. He found tile to exactly match the original 30 year old tiles, replaced many other broken tiles that the other company had broken, thus allowing the leaks. As he told me, and quot; I'm not the cheapest, but I do the job right the first time.and quot; The job took three days as estimated with only a bit of cost over run due to hidden boards that needed to be replaced. Totally satisfied with the job and now I have a sturdy roof to be proud of.

Description of Work
Had three areas of Termite infestation under the eaves and four areas of dryrot. While the roof was off, I had them enclose the open skylight on the porch.

Category pest control

Pest services include; Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Bedbugs, Bees. Termite Services include; Termidor treatments, Whole house Fumigation, Preventative treatments, Wood repair services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available