Ants Plus Pest Control

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2012

PO Box 3492

Ontario, CA 91761

Ants Plus Pest Control is a full service Pest and Termite Control Company. We are family owned and operated. Licensed, Bonded and Insured

12/11/2013

Sherry B.

Unfortunately, I was unable to hire them t do the work because I was outside their service area ... the Ontario area. I could tell that they were an environmentally conscious company and would be a company that I'd want to hire if I lived closer to their service area. They went out of their way on the phone to explain how to solve my ant problems in the best ways possible - from home remedies to complete ongoing services.

Description of Work
Provider explained everything about their service and answered my concerns re environmentally safe ant control. They educated me on the various services and why they offered an alternative to standard poisons in their work.

Category pest control

11/05/2012

Joseph K.

I saw Michael doing a job for my neighbor and asked him for a estimate. The dryrot and infestation had been done previously by another company seven years prior. Michael took me through the job and explained that the other company almost ruined my roof. Michael said he would fix it the right way. He found tile to exactly match the original 30 year old tiles, replaced many other broken tiles that the other company had broken, thus allowing the leaks. As he told me, and quot; I'm not the cheapest, but I do the job right the first time.and quot; The job took three days as estimated with only a bit of cost over run due to hidden boards that needed to be replaced. Totally satisfied with the job and now I have a sturdy roof to be proud of.

Description of Work
Had three areas of Termite infestation under the eaves and four areas of dryrot. While the roof was off, I had them enclose the open skylight on the porch.

Category pest control

Bell Termite & Pest Control

Competitively priced termite, pest control , and wood repairs with attention to punctuality and customer service. We accept most credit cards and payment options can be arranged. Ask us how you can get a free termite inspection.

Offers Coupon

Eary Termite & Pest Service

With over 25 years of experience we specialize in all of your pest control and animal removal needs, except for snakes and rabbits. All of our Technicians are professionally trained and State Licensed offering Bi-Monthly and Quarterly Services. All of our work is warranted and we offer same day emergency service by request. You will receive excellent customer service with skilled employees.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Pest services include; Ants, Roaches, Spiders, Bedbugs, Bees. Termite Services include; Termidor treatments, Whole house Fumigation, Preventative treatments, Wood repair services