Runge Building & Consulting

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2010

4485 Sunburst Dr

Oceanside, CA 92056

Hands on general contractor. Skilled in all trades relating to houses, condos, apartments and commercial. In business for 18 years. 30 years experience. Many references. English and Spanish speaking. Serving North San Diego County. No job too small or large. We can do what everyone else said cannot

11/24/2012

Mark O.

We were extremely pleased with the results of the work. My neighbor and I started looking for a contractor to bid on the job. We receiving multiple bids and Runge Building Consultants was not only the best bid but Kevin's professionalism was outstanding. He saved us $300 and had the fence completed in 2 days. When the job was finished, they took away all of the debris including the brush that was removed. The bid was very detailed to include all of the work that neede to be perfomed. Kevin explained the obstacles that we would have to overcome including how he would tie into the existing side fence and the brush that needed to be removed.

Description of Work
We had the backyard fence replaced with a new redwood fence. Runge Building Consultants remove the trees and Ivy, installed galvanized posts and redwood fencing. They connected the back fence into the existing side fence. .

Category fencing, home inspection

02/09/2011

Jerry N.

I checked Angies List online and selected five names/companies to contact. Runge Building Consultants was the first and only one I contacted so after speaking to Kevin, he agreed to come over and look at my problem and give me an estimate of the repair. He arrived later that morning and after assessing the work that needed to be done and with his estimate, I hired him and he came back the following day (9Feb11) to do the job. I was so impressed with his overall performance that I hired him to do some carpentry work in the near future. Without hesitation, I highly recommend this company to do any work in and around any house. A true professional in every sense of the word. A grade of AAA+.

Description of Work
Ken Runge, the owner, repaired a leaking solar panel on my garage by doing a couple of welds. After the initial repair, a check of the work still indicated a slight leak, which he promptly took care of.

Category cabinet refacing, solar panels

Super Clean BBQ

We come to your home and professionally steam-clean your BBQ....Have your BBQ shine like new...

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers Coupon

Diaz Floor Covering Specialists Inc

With 32 years in the flooring industry and specializing in concrete sealers and epoxy coatings we offer the peace of mind that comes from hiring a company dedicated to this field with professionalism and honesty. Our company owns the most modern equipment to provide proper installations and good value Visit our website: https://diazfloorcoveringspecialist.com/

Landscaping, swimming pools, tree trimming and window washing.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Runge Building & Consulting

How is Runge Building & Consulting overall rated?

Runge Building & Consulting is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Runge Building & Consulting open?

Runge Building & Consulting is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM

What payment options does Runge Building & Consulting provide

Runge Building & Consulting accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Runge Building & Consulting offer free estimates?

Ask Runge Building & Consulting for details on free project estimates.

Does Runge Building & Consulting offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Runge Building & Consulting offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Runge Building & Consulting offer a senior discount?

No, Runge Building & Consulting does not offer a senior discount.

Does Runge Building & Consulting offer emergency services?

Yes, Runge Building & Consulting offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Runge Building & Consulting?

Yes, Runge Building & Consulting offers warranties.

What services does Runge Building & Consulting offer?

Runge Building & Consulting offers the following services: All home and office remodeling, repairs and additions. Complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Plumbing, electrical, drywall, plaster, concrete, framing, painting, texturing, cabinets, tile, solid surface, finish carpentry, doors, windows, skylights, flooring, window coverings, appliances, lighting, fixtures, storage, hardware, siding, roofing, decks, patios, patio covers, stairs, built in BBQs, fences, gutters, retaining walls, stone work, custom gates. Moisture penetration and prevention.

Are there any services Runge Building & Consulting does not offer?

Landscaping, swimming pools, tree trimming and window washing.