North County Plumbing

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2009

4.1

2613 Temple Heights Drive

Oceanside, CA 92056

We are an "A+" BBB rated full service company providing residential and commercial consumers like you with peace of mind for over 20 years in San Diego County. We have a fully staffed office to take your calls with radio and text messaging dispatch. Our licensed and trained technicians are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week....

12/06/2016

Patricia C.

It comes up like to a beaten switch situation because they quoted me a hundred and ninety five dollar which I thought was outrageous and then they said that the work was not guaranteed unless I had my pressure valve replaced so long story short four hundred and ninety five dollars later. He wrote down that this pressure valve he would discounted it three hundred and see at the time I was under pressure I live alone and I said oh you know and he was talking about what would happen if you have too much water pressure and I was kind of like a sitting duck after ward that's how I felt but I would not call them again, I feel like I was ripped off because I called for a one service and it's like going to the mechanic for lets say to check the brakes so by time you leave your brakes your shocks everything was bad so I really felt ripped off. When you get ripped off at the time your afraid to tell anybody about it cause you feel like a fool, I didn't tell, who am I going to tell, really, I paid the darn bill but I got the repair done and I also got this pressure valve whether I needed it or not.

Description of Work
I used North County Plumbing for plumbing service. It's call the tub divert-er like when you turn on in the tub you turn the water on and then lift the liter for it to go to the shower, well mine had stopped delivering fully to the shower in fact most of it was just water running in the tub so I was having company coming and so I needed that repaired.

03/07/2016

Richard M.

He told me that I would be charged double ($250) since it was a Saturday. I have never heard of a company charging double on a weekend. This guy is a scammer and a fraud and should not be on the list.

Description of Work
I called them because I had a plumbing issue.

01/10/2016

Anne W.

I called and asked how much it would cost for them to relight a water heater. (The heavy rain had washed it out.) They told me they wanted $225 just to reset the pilot light. Of course I refused and waited for another day when my plumber was available. He relit the water heater and fixed it so it would drain the next time and not go out again for the price of $95. I hope this is the same company that I called. They are listed on page A48 of Angie's List magazine for January 2016 with the phone numbers 760-735-4900 and 858-484-4600 under the names "Affordable Plumbing Service and "North County Plumbing". I will never use them for anything in the future.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/17/2015

Linda A.

It had been about $180 to snake. Told me the toilet valve would be $100. Then when I paid bill, he said no it was $125. Felt as though I had been taken. 2 days later, sewer back up again.

Description of Work
Snaked sewer line and new toilet valve.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

08/12/2015

Stephen P.

After promising to be here in the 2 hour slot 8am to 10am, they called at 9:30am to say they would be here at 11am-1pm. Finally showed up at 1:30pm. Proposed to replace shower faucet at $780. Proposed to replace all hardware in toilets at $210 each. No work was done since parts would have to be ordered. I will get second price. Doubt I will use this plumber due to higher price and lack of punctuality and timely responsiveness.

Description of Work
Came and gave estimates for repair of slow leaks in 3 Toto toilets and shower faucet.

10/27/2014

David G.

First scheduled appointment was for a Friday morning. I let them know it needed to be first thing because I leave for work at 12:00. Appointment was a window between 8-10. At 11:00 I called them and they let me know they were running late at that time and they would be right over. They showed up at 11:30. Said they could fix for $250 but that they did not have the part and they could come back first thing Saturday morning. I thought $250 was high for a cartridge replacement but needed it fixed so I agreed. On Saturday morning they called and let me know that part supply place was closed and that they would not be able to come until Monday. You would think they would get the part on Friday. So we rescheduled for Monday at 1:00. You guessed it, at 3:30 I called and they had forgotten appointment but would be right over. At that point I cancelled and called another plumber.

Description of Work
Called to schedule repair of leaky shower faucet.

10/21/2014

Tara S.

The guy did a great job. Very professional and courteous. North County was able to send someone out right away, which is important when you have a leaky pipe. They also recommended a drywall guy who did a seamless patch job in the ceiling.

Description of Work
They replaced a leaking hot water pipe in the kitchen ceiling.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

05/28/2014

Debbie R.

I called North County Plumbing at 2:00 with a clogged toilet and they were able to get a plumber for me by 3:00. I was stressed out since I was having friends over and really needed my plumbing to be in working order before they arrived. Ramon exceeded my expectations by fixing my problem before my friends arrived. He also went out of his way to fix my new faucet drain that the last plumber didn't install correctly without any charge. Thank you Ramon with North County Plumbing!

Description of Work
Ramon cleared the clog in my toilet that was being really stubborn.

Category drain cleaning

03/14/2014

Darin S.

North County Plumbing sent out a technician to unclog a patio drain that had caused our patio to flood from a bad rain storm. The technician looked at the drain setup, went over pricing, and let me know honestly how long he should spend trying to unclog the drain before cost outweighed benefit. He worked quickly despite the pouring rain and was able to open the drain in 45 minutes. He explained to me what the problem was, how he fixed it, and how to prevent it in the future. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Unclogged landscaping drainage

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/03/2013

ALYSHA J.

I used this company once before for a new water heater at my rental property. I tried again last week after my Thanksgiving dinner broke my garbage disposal. We received exceptional care, yes they ran late but I imagine all plumbers did that day and they did call to warn us that they were swamped. Ramon explained to me that there was a shift in management and there was all new plumbers. This was delightful as Ramon had a very positive attitude and did his best to get in and out without disturbing our guests too much. I wasn't gouged when it came time to pay and it left our party talking about how professional the entire situation went.

Description of Work
Replace Garbage Disposal

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
    ASI The White Glove Guys!

The White Glove Guys are San Diego's BEST Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Solar Panels provider. We are passionate about providing homeowner with the safest, healthiest, most energy efficient and comfortable home. Family owned & operated since 1952. Financing available. License #: 513115. Additional email - mbaldwin@asiheatingandair.com. Additional contact name - Nick Reid.

TOP NOTCH PLUMBING

Give us a call for your plumbing needs. LICENSE # 884673.

California
    CSLB
    11/30/2016
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

We handle all service and repair plumbing, including: leak detections, slab leaks, leaky fixtures, and clogged or slow drains, any drain leaks, any drain seperations, recorded sewer camera inspections, hydro-jetting, water heater repairs, water heater replacements.....no job too big or small.

Please see for details