K L Artisan Custom Cabinetry & Finish Carpentry

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2012

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

K L Artisan is a licensed cabinet maker that provides personalized service including Free Estimates and offers high quality custom cabinets and finish carpentry at competitive prices. Custom Kitchen & Bathroom Vanities, Entertainment centers, Home office cabinets, Closet systems, Fireplace Mantels, References upon request, C-6 Contactor Lic # 922375....

Projects

Flores Home Remodeling

JMB Construction Services Inc

Here at JMB construction , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in concrete , general Contractor and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (760) 533-0014

King Remodeling

King Remodeling SD is a general remodeling company located in San Diego, CA. Assisting many clients all over San Diego County, our goal is to improve all residential properties and help neighborhoods/ communities become more energy efficient and eco-friendly. One of the reasons our clients stick with us for many years is because of our quality line of work, and our family-feel type of business. We do our very best to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our projects before we go home at the end of the day, leaving them stress-free and at ease! If you are considering a home remodeling project, please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or to schedule a free quote.

Offers by King Remodeling on Angi

08/26/2021

Karen & Ron G.

Kevin did a wonderful job for us on two projects. He modified our bath vanities by replacing the small drawers with cabinet doors. He also lowered our built in microwave and matched the existing cabinets.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration

Category woodworking,home remodeling

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]!

12/13/2020

Carrie C.

I never received a call back despite leaving electronic and phone messages for a quote.

Description of Work
Repair broken cabinet

Category custom cabinets

08/30/2019

michael C.

Excellent. I was under a tight deadline and Kevin worked with me to build and install my cabinets. Did exemplary work. Prompt on email and texting. Great communication. Would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Cabinet interior rebuilt due to water damage

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

01/17/2019

Mark R.

I cannot thank Kevin enough for the hard work he put into fixing / replacing / repairing my kitchen cabinets which was totally botched by another “contractor.” Kevin is very professional, a perfectionist, friendly, and responsive. I am amazed at the level of detail and effort he put into his work product and the service he provided. More than that, Kevin understood the situation I was in and offered multiple solutions to help fix the disaster I was left with. To put the project in perspective, the previous contractor incorrectly installed cabinets, granite pieces, backsplash, etc. then abandoned the project. The task-at-hand was to salvage what was possible but otherwise replace what couldn’t be – all while working in conjunction with the granite guy, tile guy, etc. There were a lot of moving parts. We had contractors walk away from bidding on the job because they were afraid their end work product would not be satisfactory. Kevin rolled up his sleeves and got it done. My wife and I could not be happier with the end result. I recommend Kevin to do any custom kitchens, custom cabinets, and related woodwork. An incredible craftsman and a great guy. Thank you again Kevin!

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

11/08/2018

alan B.

People like Kevin of KL Artisan are rare to come by. Trustworthy, highly skilled craftsman and a good person. Very glad we trusted Kevin. The cabinet work was fantastic!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category woodworking

Thank you both very much! Kevin

09/05/2018

STEPHEN M.

We have used Kevin a number of times for finish cabinetry work. He always produces a professional product and has good ideas for how to accomplish the client's objective. His prices are reasonable for the quality of work and he is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Redoing shelving and installing a butcher block work surface in a walk-in pantry.

Category woodworking

08/30/2018

Richard C.

The sliding hardware for the drawers were replaced to make them easy opening and self-closing, making them updated and a pleasure to use. All of the particle board shelves were replaced with updated wooden shelves making them sturdier and far better appearing. The under-the-sink shelves had previously been modified for wheelchair access. We wanted to restore the full under-the-sink cabinets to their normal full size. This required a good deal of planning and attention to detail. We were well pleased with the result of the restoration, although we are waiting a few weeks for the stain to reach its endpoint color before it is adjusted to better match the existing shelves.

Description of Work
Repaired and Updated Kitchen Cabinets

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,cabinet refacing

05/04/2018

angela F.

Kevin is a perfectionist ( in a good way). He cares very much about the quality of his work. My cabinet was large and intricately designed with many detailed parts and pieces. Kevin made it look like new again. He is pleasant and hardworking.

Description of Work
Assembly of large custom cabinet

Category woodworking,cabinet refacing

04/05/2018

Pushan R.

Kevin did a great job of repairing and rebuilding our lower cabinets in the kitchen due to water damage. He touched up doors and frames with the same color and refinished them with a clear coat. As some of the drawers were damaged, he proposed new drawers with plywood at a reasonable price. He also installed everything under the granite counter. Kevin was responsive, friendly and on time. I really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet repair and rebuild after water damage

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,cabinet refacing

11/21/2017

Bruce C.

Kevin is a real artisan. He matched the doors on the newly made cabinet perfectly with the much older existing cabinets. I would recommend him without hesitation or reservation. He is a highly skilled cabinet maker.

Description of Work
I bought an older townhome condominium with old cabinets. I wanted to install and under the cabinet microwave oven. In order to do that I needed to have an existing section of the kitchen cabinet removed and replaced with a much smaller one. The issue was matching the very old fenestration that appointed the doors so that the newly made, smaller cabinet would match.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Add new drawers upgrades to existing cabinets and pantry’s. Refacing/ Replacing doors and hardware for a “like new experience” for your kitchen. Custom Made Kitchens, Entertainment Centers, Home Offices, Bathroom Vanities, & Finish Carpentry.

Drywall, major electrical changes.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, Discover