Greenfield Fence Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2010

Greenfield Fence, Inc. carries full insurance including general liability, worker's compensation, automobile, and umbrella coverage. You can find a copy of our current insurance certificate on our website. We are licensed and bonded. We are proud members of the U.S. Federal Government's Basic Pilot (E-Verify System) to ensure that all of our employees are legally documented to work in the United States....

Iron Express

Jerry has been the Owner of this business 1987 with over 42 years experience in Ornamental Metal Work including security windows, doors, gates, driveway gates, fencing, pipe rail, stair railing, folding gates and starlight Christmas arches, balcony & Deck rails, concrete steps & steel stairs with concrete steps (threads) as well as new & repair zinc rich prime/powder coat finish

JPC Fence Co

We are family-owned with 20 years experience. We are dedicated to building the highest quality fence that will last you many years. We strive to provide the highest quality customer service.

01/27/2015

This was a disappointing appointment. I went to their location and was ignored by the office staff for about 5 minutes. I then waited another 5 minutes for the salesman to come and we scheduled an appointment. When I was at the office he initially informed me that he thought my job was too small and referred me to another vendor. We then set a time for him to come and he came an hour late. He then...

Description of Work
They came and gave an estimate.

12/18/2014

12/28/2013

On time, professional, tidy and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Concrete and fencing

11/14/2013

Promised to have an estimator call me the same day. I never got a call.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category fencing

We regret that we were not able to service this member. We are currently attempting to reach back out to you but are missing some of your contact information. We would love to earn your business. Please contact me, Steve Lowe, at 760-724-8131 to give us the opportunity to do a proper estimate for you.

11/12/2013

They are really fabulous! They have done all the fencing in my neighborhood. They completed my rail in about 2 weeks and that included making, galvanizing, and painting it. They aren't the cheapest, but they were recommended to me and I know with iron you have to be careful. I feel the price was reasonable. No issues with them at all.

Description of Work
They did an 8x4 decorative iron rail for my back balcony.

Category wrought iron

We have been serving in the fencing industry since 1984. Since that time production fencing has gone from predominately privacy wood to today's market which includes P.V.C., ornamental iron, and glass. Every effort has been made to remain knowledgeable and up-to-date in order to provide every type of product you will need. Greenfield Fence, Inc. is confident we can exceed the demands for production fencing that the construction industry requires. Iron, wood gates, vinyl & glass fencing.