Gloria's Housecleaning Service

Founded 1989 • With Angi since January 2013

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

4.2

house cleaning (20)

05/21/2022

Ken K.

Very well. They had 3 cleaners and worked **** ** the house and Kitchen.

Description of Work
Clean entire empty house. Extra effort required for the Kitchen.

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

10/24/2021

Dot S.

I was pleased with the house cleaning, professionalism, and attention to detail. I would definitely recommend Gloria to others.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

11/26/2018

Brady M.

Amazing. Minimal effort. She was prompt, arrived with the right tools, and got the job done. Gloria was friendly and able to accommodate my need. You see, earlier that day we had another cleaner come and I have never seen anything like it. Left halfway through and did basically nothing. I am currently seeking a full refund from that other company. My problem was that there were other renters coming later in the day, and I was in a real pinch. The place has never looked better... they did an amazing job, and I look forward to being able to work with Glorias company in the future!!!

Description of Work
Needed a vacation rental cleaned

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

07/16/2018

Frederick R.

The only reason I marked a B on Punctuality is that they are so busy and in demand that sometimes you may have to wait for a bit. But they do communicate with you if they are going to be late.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning house. Very responsive to my request.

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

12/30/2015

05/21/2015

Elizabeth D.

Gloria and Luis were very reasonably priced, they were prompt, courteous and did an excellent job especially in the kitchen and bathrooms. I don't believe that the tenants who lived in that unit ever cleaned, it was a disaster. Gloria and Luis did an amazing job and made the bathrooms look new again. They also got into all the corners and brought back the shine to the refrigerator and stove. My husband and I recommend them highly and plan on using them again for our home and apartments.

Description of Work
They cleaned one of our apartments after the tenants moved out. The cleaned the kitchen including the refrigerator and stove. Also 2 bathrooms and the entire unit.

Work Completed On 05/07/2015

02/11/2015

Melinda B.

She and her husband did every nook and cranny in the place. They were dusting picture frames and that kind of thing. She is rarely on time. They are so busy that they are not exactly that responsive but the job that they do is worth the wait. I wouldn’t have ever asked them back again if the job wasn’t really good. The pricing is good.

Description of Work
I use Gloria’s Housecleaning Service for housekeeping. They did deep cleaning the last time.

Work Completed On 01/12/2015

12/18/2014

angelica R.

Work Completed On 08/03/2014

10/28/2014

George H.

Description of Work
Gloria was very nice but missed one appointment without calling and cancelled another apointment on services agreed to. I lost no out of pocket money but was a little anoid at time lost. Her $75 / hr fee seemed a little steep and I found someone else more reasonable.

Work Completed On 09/01/2014

10/28/2014

Sandra C.

Description of Work
just a regular house cleaning

10/23/2014

Taylor D.

Description of Work
They did housecleaning and carpet cleaning. A very thorough and professional job. Very nice people.

Work Completed On 07/21/2014

09/21/2014

Melinda B.

Only problem was getting in touch with them initially. They are a very busy couple I discovered. They came over to give me an estimate and stuck with that price upon completion. They came fully prepared with any and all possible supplies they might need. They left no stone unturned in cleaning my place. From dusting the edges and corners of the ceiling, to wiping down the floor boards. Dusted all pieces hanging from the walls, all my myriad of knicknacks, book cases, ceiling fan, all furniture too. I am a stickler when it comes to kitchen and bathroom walls, floors, counters and cabinet facings etc. They did an exhaustive job on all of it. They are a great team, courteous, friendly, professional and accomodating to any special request...like moving heavy piece of furniture to clean a particularly bad area. All and all I was thrilled with their work and plan on having them back each month.

Description of Work
Gloria and her husband, Louis, did a deep cleaning on my condo.

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

06/10/2014

Wayne and Liz L.

We've used them in the past and they're very reliable and honest. They are listed on Angie's List that's where we found them. If I had to rate them on a scale of A to F, overall I would give them A's with possibly a B for punctuality. Sometimes they're late. No big deal - lots of traffic out here.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2014

06/02/2014

Ronda U.

Just perfect. Polite, good worker.

Description of Work
Great job cleaning whole house.

Work Completed On 05/05/2014

02/04/2014

diana N.

Needed a cleaning of a home to prepare it to go on the Market. I provided Gloria with a detailed list of what needed to be cleaned and met with her at the home to walk through the list. we agreed on a price and time for the service to be completed. The price Gloria charges was much higher than what I typically pay but I was in a time crunch and my usual cleaning service does not clean in the area of the home I needed cleaned. house had been on the market and was deep cleaned 6 months earlier. The house had not been lived in since August so the work needed did not involve cleaning up after use. The list was primarily dusting, vacuuming, clearing cob webs, cleaning bathrooms, wiping down baseboards, light switches ,etc. The cleaning was scheduled to take place when I was out of town. While I was out of town I got a text message from Gloria asking for more money, followed by a text that she would not complete the job and a demand for payment. Gloria set her own price for the work she claimed had been completed. When I returned to town, I inspected the work. I wish I could post pictures of the poor quality of the cleaning. There were cob webs, dust, carpets areas not vacuumed and the tile floor not cleaned. She claimed to have cleaned the master bath shower but it looks like she didn't touch it. To describe the cleaning as sloppy would be a complement. I spoke with Gloria and asked the the work be completed to a reasonable quality. She responded that the work was done and demanded a check. I offered to pay her when the work was completed to a reasonable level. She then offered to come by to pick up a check and complete the work. The she spoke to someone with her and the new suggestion was "I know your address and you have to pay". If I was actually living in the house, I would have taken this as treat to hurt me. We ended the call with pay me or I will take you to court. Based on my experience, I feel like this was a scam - do just enough work and then use threats to get people to pay for incomplete work. So, today I get to miss work to properly clean the house and clean the areas Gloria agreed to clean but did not touch, and my future will hold a court date with Gloria. This

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2014

11/16/2013

Wayne and Liz L.

Gloria arrived as agreed with her husband Luis and sister Esperanza. They did a fantastic job cleaning our 6 ceiling fans, lights fixtures, 3 bathrooms, shower doors, mirrors, toilets, etc. Our home has not looked this good in years. They paid a lot of attention to detail and the end result was terrific. Gloria and her crew are the best cleaning team we've ever had, especially since they can perform so many extra services that most cleaning companies either can't or won't do. Our Saulillo Tiles have never looked better, and our windows and screens sparkle. We are very please with their service and feel their rates are very reasonably. In addition, they are very professional, courteous, and trustworthy. We're so glad we have finally found a cleaning company that actually does what they say they will do. We intend to continue using Gloria and her team in the future.

Description of Work
We contracted with Gloria and her crew for an initial deep cleaning of our entire home. Along with the initial cleaning we also contracted for the following: 1) All windows and screens cleaned (inside & out). 2) Cleaned and re-sealed all our Sautillo Tiles in the kitchen area.

Work Completed On 11/16/2013

10/24/2013

Sheryll S.

Very detailed cleaning. Not afraid to move furniture and objects to clean behind, under, and all surfaces. Show up on time.

Description of Work
Full housecleaning services

Work Completed On 10/23/2013

08/20/2013

Jeanne S.

It is a husband and wife team and they are very good. They are coming back today. They are very polite and always on time.

Description of Work
They completely cleaned my house.

Work Completed On 08/07/2013

08/04/2013

Timarie S.

I was incredibly pleased with Mr. and Mrs. Olveras' professionalism and results. The house has never been this clean. They did not cut corners and they cleaned places I didn't even know would be included, such as the dusting of the glasses on the hutch or around the electronic equipment and behind the tv.. They had a wonderfully friendly attitude and did more than was originally agreed upon, such as the cleaning of a glass sliding door and bedroom mirror. they stayed almost an hour longer to get the job done that had originally been anticipated. They worked hard the whole time and provided their own supplies. They are also excellent at communication via texting or calls. Mrs. Olvera responded promptly to my original inquiry and that is why they got the job. I'm keeping them on to do bi-weekly touch-ups because I was so happy with their work. In fact, after they had left, I couldn't stop smiling at how nice the house was.

Description of Work
Thorough house cleaning, initial scrub before bi-weekly maintenance. Floor sweep and mop, dusting, cleaning kitchen grout, cabinets, microwave, clean windows inside and out, chandeliers, sinks, tubs, toilets, wall hangings, vacuum, mirrored doors, etc.

Work Completed On 08/02/2013

04/18/2013

colleen D.

As always I was so impressed with the work. She even sent me a text listing what they had done and asked if there was anything else I would like her to do before she left.

Description of Work
I have been using Gloria for years after being refereed to her by a close but very particular friend. I figured that if he liked her then she had to be amazing. Today, she did a "deep clean" on my condo and it was so great that I just had to write a review for her. My place is spotless. She did the blinds,windows, baseboards, cabinets, light fixtures, carpet, tile, and even the top of the fridge, . I've never been so ecstatic with a cleaning service. She also does a monthly maintenance clean for me. She brings all of her own equipment/supplies, texts to confirm times, shows up when she is suppose too, is 120% honest and always goes above and beyond (she even takes my little dog out to pee before she leaves

Work Completed On 04/18/2013