Dolly Duster Maids

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2012

612 Civic Center Dr

Oceanside, CA 92054

The Dolly Duster home care company is a cleaning leader for home and location service. There are a lot of choices for cleaning out there. Each has its own level of services and promises. We look forward to the moment when you invite us into your home. For more than 25 years, we have provided reliable service for homeowners like you. The fact that you trust us with your cleaning needs is very appreciated, and we know we have to earn the right to keep that trust. As contract cleaners, we also provide janitorial service to national chain-retail, and department stores, grocery stores, offices, restaurants, and casinos across the country. Put your cleaning worries and cares on us. When you allow Dolly Duster to clean your home, you don’t have to be concerned about the people that will be in your home. Our crews are thoroughly screened through our corporate headquarters in Oceanside, California. Each crew member is legally bonded and proved eligibility to work in the United States. You can count on Dolly Duster to use the latest cleaning methods to ensure an optimal satisfaction. When it comes to cleaning your home it’s all about what you want. One of our representatives will help you design a custom cleaning based on your needs. Our representative will walk your house with you and listen to your needs and make suggestions. Prices vary from home to home. This is due to the amount of surface space. As an example: a room that is sparsely furnished will not be charged the same as one that is heavily furnished. We offer: • One time • Weekly • Bi-weekly • Monthly On our first time into your home; we do charge a set hourly rate. This is to bring your home to the level of clean that you will find after each of your future cleans with us. Call Us Today for your free estimate on a traditional or customized cleaning. (760) 754-5149 Emergency service available with a 2 hour notice....

12/20/2017

susan D.

Paid enough to expect good service. Half the team arrived an hour late with a 2 yr old needing attention. Left the hardest job-oven-til last so couldn't finish it. Did not get top of refrigerator and only part of what I asked re dusting. Were told they had their own equipment but did not bring a vacuum so my heavy vacuum, less satisfactory on stairs was used. Did leave bathrooms clean. One tub has a glass door. I couldn't get it completely shiny and neither did they. Wrote review for Home Advisor. Dolly Duster referral person called, was going to refund the money but did not. 'Dolly Duster' was part of a larger homecleaning company, is probably going by another name now.

Description of Work
Selliing our house Needed top of refrigerator that I can't reach, plantation shutters dusted, bathrooms 'finished' as I clean regularly, vacuuming and a moderately dirty oven cleaned. Got referral from Home Advisor.

Category house cleaning

03/03/2015

Christopher C.

Dolly dusters was perfect for all the right reasons - the crew showed up early and completely understood what I needed to be done. Meaning I didn't have to spend any time supervising or explaining the job. Their attitude was upbeat and friendly but professional. They went to work right away and I could tell they had respect for my property and belongings. I felt really comfortable having the crew inside cleaning my house and was completely satisfied with the work they did. I highly recommend Dolly Dusters.

Description of Work
I am preparing to list my home for Sale on the market. So, dusting - furniture, blinds, etc. Window cleaning, vacuum, wash tile in entrance hall and kitchen, bathroom tubs and sinks, mirrors.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

02/15/2015

Silva B.

At the last moment I had a cancellation with my previous cleaning company and my friend recommended Dolly Duster. They were prompt and on time and cleaned my place to my expectations within a short period. They were professional in appearance and handled everything with care. I would highly recommend them and will use them in the near future. S. Bernard

Description of Work
A complete detail of house cleaning and preparation for my Valentines party.

Category house cleaning

Tony's Best Way Cleaning

Tony’s Best Way Cleaning is a high end cleaning company that has been a San Diego staple for 48 years. Bottom line: we offer effective results on all 9 of our services - along with high-quality customer service and friendly, experienced technicians. We are actually referred by our competition for tough cases because of our expertise. We use the best methods available and are committed to five star service. We guarantee your satisfaction. We want to be the best you have ever used.

The Real McCoy Carpet Cleaner

The Real McCoy offers carpet cleaning services in San Diego, CA. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - carpetcleanersandiego@gmail.com. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

VRM Cleaning

** VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.vrm-cleaning sd.com FOR FREE QUOTE AND QUICK BOOKING ** We are a family owned and operated business with many years of experience.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Housecleaning – Dusting, Bathrooms, Floors, Kitchen, Blinds, Interior Windows, Fireplaces, Baseboards, & Interior Oven & Refrigerator.

Trash Hauling.