Coco & Boo Pet Concierge Plus LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

603 Seagaze Dr

Oceanside, CA 92054

Coco & Boo is a full service pet concierge business. We do it all for your pet. We service Oceanside, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Encinitas, Escondido, Bonsal, Fallbrook & Solana Beach. We volunteer with several animal rescue groups including Cat House on the Kings, Love Your Feral Felines and Burton’s Pride. We have professional experience working as pet adoption counselors, pet food representatives and pet foster parents. We are dedicated, reliable and experienced, setting the highest of standards for the care of your pets. We give you peace of mind in knowing that your favorite companions are receiving the most professional and loving in-home care available. We will always maintain a daily open line of communication with you to optimize your pet's care and to keep you informed of their activities via e-mail or a quick phone call. Your pets cae and well-being is our top priority. We are passionate about operating a "green" and eco-friendly pet concierge business because we understand the importance of protectng our environment. We use all natural, all organiic pet products, ranging from organic dog and cat food and treats to toys and biodegradable dog waste bags. In addition, a portion of our company's profits are donated to no kill, humane animal organizations. We are always proud to do our part!...

11/28/2019

Nicole V.

Awesome!! Would recommend to anyone looking! Extremely friendly owner and staff. Easy to work with and what's best is the immediate response you get from them. I am out of state and was hiring them as a gift. Once I spoke to Lori my mind was at ease. They are the best!

Description of Work
Dog walking

Category dog walkers

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We love what we do, so we hope it comes across in our service and our love of your pets. We are so enjoying caring for Sheba & Honey, and your daughter in law [Member Name Removed] is so sweet and loves those beautiful pups.

08/23/2017

Jana N.

Great - liked the fact that Kim sends pictures of her interaction with my dogs during each visit.

Description of Work
Two dogs walked in the middle of the day

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

01/11/2017

Arleen M.

Lori, the pet sitter came while we were out of town, so I can only rate what I saw when I came home. We were very pleased with her care, service and her communication.

Description of Work
Pet sitting for my two indoor cats. 4 visits to my home to check on my kitchens. She fed them, changed their water scooped the litter box, played with them, brought them toys & cat treats. She took photos & emailed them to me at each visit.

01/11/2017

Cristian A.

Lori came over to our home for a visit to meet us and our pets. We then decided she would be a good fit for our pet-sitting needs. She sent pictures & videos of our boys 2x1 day. When we returned she brought back our key.

Description of Work
Fed the cats & the fish. played & socialized with the cats.

12/09/2016

Jeff S.

Tori truly cared about our two cats; she gave them lots of love and playtime. We received photos & videos each day of our pets-it was wonderful to see them and know they were well cared for.

Description of Work
Cat setting; feed, play, litter box.

11/03/2016

marian M.

This is the only vacation I go on (every year for a week) that I don't stress out about my cat. I know shes so well taken care of & she so loves Lori...

Description of Work
Fed, watered & played w/ my cat. She was also brushed daily. She loves her "caretaker" from Coco & Boo.

Category pet sitters,pet grooming

07/07/2016

Martha S.

Everything went smooth from start to finish. Lori is on top of everything. She knows cats well and knew what to do while we were away. She checked in every day & provided photos & videos, which helped us fell very good and happy to enjoy our vacation.

Description of Work
Provide pet service for my kitty cat. Service excellent! Feed & give medication to my kitty (Emily). Change little & spend time with kitty! Change water & ensure the food is replenished. Check mail & bring in the house and ensure house is in perfect areas.

06/07/2016

Erin C.

Lori, a time arrival, and cat lover. She put me at ease. Sent vids,pics, brought toys.

Description of Work
Lori watched my beloved cat for a few days. She went way above & beyond. She’s wonderful.

05/12/2016

Michael Y.

Pet sitting, lori, was wonderful she constantly kept us up - dated on an pets on a daily basis, one word to describe her services is: outstanding.

Description of Work
Pet sitting services, feeding, grooming comforting, responsiveness giving full attention and most of all loving my pets Kebile we were gone.

03/25/2016

Jacalyn P.

We met Lori several years ago and from the moment she arrived to meet everyone, it was clear she is an animal person. Our 9 rescue cats (now 12) all came out to meet her. It helped that she arrived with dried chicken treats and catnip toys to introduce herself to them. Lori is passionate about her animal care. It's not just a job, it's in her heart. And it's obvious when you see her with them. They flock to her like she's wearing catnip perfume! It's so reassuring to know that they're being cared for by someone who loves them. She gives meds, feeds, scoops litter boxes (all 10 of them!) grooms and plays with them. She sends pictures and videos to reassure us that they're just fine. It allows us to get away without worrying about them. We know they're just fine.

Description of Work
Provided overnight care for our 12 rescue cats.

03/03/2016

Christine A.

Lori and her husband Bill are part of my family now. Not only are they reliable and available on short notice for either quick visits or overnight care, they are caring, compassionate, patient and kind to my boys. We recently lost our cat, but thanks to Lori seeing us through a vet emergency while I was out of town, we were able to enjoy six additional months with our fur baby. When we welcomed a new bundle of fur baby into our home a couple weeks ago, “aunt Lori” was there waiting with a gift basket to welcome the new one home. She spoils them rotten with goodies and even my elderly dog gets up and excited and wags his tail when he hears her voice. They really love my pets as if they were their own. I feel safe and secure knowing they are in her care when I must travel for work. I would give them an A+. The experience is exceptional. You get what you pay for with pet sitting. I wouldn’t say it’s overly expensive, but for the mature quality of care and knowledgeable expertise coco and boo afford me, I wouldn’t spare any expense. She is always professional. With an elderly dog, unfortunately Lori has had to clean up her far share of messes….. She never complains and always goes above and beyond to ensure everyone is comfortable and well cared for.

Description of Work
I have been using them since October of 2014. They do pet sitting for 2 elderly pets. They require special care, medication, etc.

03/02/2016

Kara R.

She was always great. She is fast and professional. I wished I could give her an A+.

Description of Work
I have used her for the past 4-5 years.

Category dog walkers

11/05/2015

Christine A.

Lori's service is personal, she is flexible, on time, trustworthy, and my pets love her. She has become much more than a petsitter, shes a friend, and part of the family. "Aunt Lori"! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I use Lor's per services regularly 1-2 x's per month since Nov 2014. She sits for my dog and my cat. She goes above and beyond with caring for my pets, and my home.

06/24/2015

Alexander R.

I am extremely pleased with Coco & Boo. Lori (the owner and principal cat sitter) is not only a cat sitter, but a cat owner advisor. In my case, with an old cat that wasn't eating his soft food, she taught me that adding a splash of hot water and mixing makes it more palatable. Also, she recommended a hot pad for him. And she texted pictures every day and a short film of him when I was out of town. These may seem like small things, but they add up. The cat really took to her too!

Description of Work
Cat sitter.

09/23/2014

steffanie S.

While most pet sitters cater to dogs, Lori got to know my kitties as if they were people and they all love her, maybe even more than me. All 3 cats are outdoor/indoor and one in particular is a pain in the patootie to get in at night, but Lori can work magic. I think she must be a cat whisperer. She waters our plants and fills our hummingbird feeders too, even without being asked. Once, one of her staff broke a cat bowl by mistake and she replaced it the same day...we were extremely pleased. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We have used Coco and Boo as catsitters for our 3 felines for 2 years now and they have been great.

08/05/2014

Yainet G.

The experience was A plus, Joanie, the dog Nanny was amazing and my babies loved her :) She sent daily texts with pictures to my cell phone while we were camping over the weekend. We were gone for 4 days and she did such an amazing job looking after our babies. We are extremely pleased and happy to find Coco and Boo Pet Concierge Plus and will definitely contact them again for their outstanding service. FULLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

Description of Work
Provider( Lori and Joanie) took care of my furry children while we were camping over the weekend. Joanie treated my babies like her own. Super happy and satisfied with the service.

10/08/2013

john A.

Very well - our first time using a professional sitter.

Description of Work
Cat - sitting - 2 visits per day for one cat, including giving medications.

08/21/2012

Bob & Suzanne M.

Lori and her husband were great. Our dog liked hori immediately - and she brought toys - treats. We trusted them from the beginning.

Description of Work
Provided pet walking and feeding.

Category pooper scoopers

06/09/2012

Judith S.

Lori is great! She really cares for our 4 legged buddy each time.

Description of Work
Feeding and caring for our cat while we're away several times over the last year.

07/21/2011

Laura S.

Prompt call back. Provided us with a check sheet. Filled it out with a and quot;calendarand quot;-like events chart. Who did what, how much they ate, etc.

Description of Work
Lori DiBacco went above and beyond duties, and took care of my cats with loving care, as if they were her own. I would happily recommend her services to any other pet owner.

07/20/2011

Elaine S.

WARNING: The owner of this service stole jewelry from me while she was pet-sitting. She was arrested and charged with this crime. The charges are pending in San Diego county criminal court.

Description of Work
Pet Sitting

Category pet sitters

One of the owners was charged but never convicted of this felony crime. The confused (80 year old) client's maid of eight years was caught stealing and was terminated.

07/08/2011

SHAWNIE B.

This was my first time using Coco and Boo and I will absolutely use them again! We received daily text/picture updates and the fact that Lori was able to coax one of my cats out from under the bed in just one day was amazing! This particular cat is very shy and does not take well to strangers. I honestly feel that Lori treated our cats as if they were her own.

Description of Work
Lori of Coco and Boo came by my house twice a day while I was on vacation to take care of my two cats. She loved, watered, fed and scooped poop.

06/18/2011

Cathy C.

Lori with Coco and Boo Pet Concierge took great care of our puppy. She took our puppy to shop and bought toys and doggie cupcakes from the doggie bakery.

Description of Work
Coco & Boo Pet Concierge did pet sitting for one night for a dog and a cat.

06/10/2011

Ray K.

This time Lorie only baby sat Heidi for one day. The first time Lorrie was with Heidi for five days. Lorie took Heidi for walks in the park and took her with her while she ran errands and sat with her on the patio which Heidi loves to do. She made sure Heidi was fed and loved while we were gone. Heidi is very high maintenance and we know she is well taken of and loved because when she sees Lorie she gets very excited. Lorie loves all animals and treats them as her own.

Description of Work
Lori fed, walked, sat with and loved Heidi.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

10/26/2010

Gloria W.

She pets sits every day for a minimum of 2 hours a day. I have a king charles cavelier spaniel. She feeds her, bathes her, you name it, she does it. She sits with her because her breed is very demanding and she needs companionship all the time. My dog has heart problems so she watches that as well. She took care of my husband and also a friend of mine who is in the Alzheimers unit. She's reliable, she's prompt, she's confident. I can't say enough about her.

Description of Work
Geri Rose one of the partners at Coco and Boo has been pet sitting for me for about 5 months now. She has also done some healthcare for me.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Animal Grooming
    Pooper Scoopers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Pet Walking and Sitting Services ~Puppy or Kitten Nanny Service ~ Vacation Pet Care Visits and House Sitting ~ Special Needs Pet Care, Personal Pet Shopping & Delivery Service ~ Overnight In-Home Pet Care ~ Pet Taxi ~ In Home Grooming Service ~ Private Hikes & Beach Adentures ~ Birthday Parties ~ InHome Chiropractor, Dental Cleaning and Acupunture ~ Hotel Pet Care Visits ~ Visiting from out of town? Let us take care of your pets in your hotel while you enjoy a day of fun in our beautiful city.

Pet boarding at our home.