Boyce's Roofing & Repair

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2011

4.4

Boyce's Roofing and Repair is your complete roofing contractor. Whether residential or commercial, Boyce's has the experience and expertise to take care of your project. Boyce's has been in business since 1992 with a consistent record of customer satisfaction. Boyce's also has financing available to customers that qualify. All financing offers are available through Enerbank and subject to their qualifications and rules. Whether you have a small repair or a large industrial project, Boyce's would love the opportunity to serve you. Boyce's is licensed and carries both Worker's Comp and Liability insurances. Estimates are free....

Elbow Grease Window Cleaning

Keeping your home clean is a full time job. Leave cleaning the windows to us! We also wash the screens, wipe down the frames, and clean the tracks! Our strong customer service, efficient and professional work, and reasonable pricing combine to put a smile on the faces of our customers. We also offer pressure washing and gutter cleaning.

Offers by Elbow Grease Window Cleaning  on Angi
Now Go Solar, LLC

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Now Go Solar, LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Now Go Solar, LLC stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service! Additional Hours: Saturday - Sunday: By Appointment Only.

Bespoke Home Services

We recognize our primary asset is people. Here at Bespoke Home Services we provide opportunity and encouragement to help our people reach their potential. We work with our clients as a team. Mutual respect provides the foundation for our success. We remain true to our founding values of quality, honesty and hard work. We have the highest ethical standards in the industry. We “do the right thing.” Bespoke Home Services is a business based on trust, consistently associated with the high standards of service, quality, personal attention to clients and integrity. Because of this reputation the company has the privilege of leading some of the highest profile, often one-of-a-kind, projects. We are proactive in finding solutions for our clients that best achieve their goals. We understand that lasting relationships are the lifeblood of our business so we pay personal attention to our clients by focusing on them as individuals. We refer to our clients, appropriately, as our “respected friends.” We strive to eliminate worksite incidents through pre-planning construction activities with safety engagement commencing at project pursuit. These standards along with our policies, mandatory safety inspections and training programs have created a comprehensive and effective safety company.

01/23/2015

The showed up on time and did the work as promised. I asked them to do a minor repair which they also did quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Roof inspection prior to solar installation.

Category roofing,solar panels

12/10/2014

I initially contacted them, but did not get much a response. They have not had time to schedule this service me.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $99 Roof Maintenance Package.

11/07/2014

We recently purchased a $99 roof maintenance package from Boyce's Roofing and Repair. Yesterday Jim Boyce came out to our house and we told him about a suspected small roof leak into the attic. He looked at the location of the suspected leak through an upstairs window and told us it would cost us $650 to fix. We thought such a small repair would be covered by the deal we purchased (plus a possible...

10/29/2014

Never called me to schedule an appointment.

09/10/2014

Boyce's Roofing and Repair reroofed my house in August 2014. Jim Boyce was personable until the proposal was signed, and then his attitude changed drastically. The entire job was started and finished in 4 days as originally estimated, thanks to his crew of workers. Jose who was the foreman was very professional and always willing to explain the process. And I thought the job looked fine at that ti...

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof.

Category roofing,solar panels

07/17/2014

The service went fine. They also gave me an estimate for an extensive roof repair. I am considering using this company for the roof repairs. They have the best bid so far. The technicians were very thorough and happy to explain exactly what was needing repaired. They also gave me a fairly detailed bid with great explanation. I had no issues with scheduling.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for a Roof Maintenance Package.

07/11/2014

He did not tell me the day he was coming. He came with short notice and I was not at home. My husband was at home at the time and paid them for the service. He is disabled and was not able to come outside to check the work done. They were only at my property for about 10-15 minutes. The contractor told me he was going to clean the gutters at the time of the service, which was not done. I called them back to inquire about the work done and the price. They said they would someone out for the gutter cleaning, but they have not been back.

Description of Work
I hired them for roofing repair and gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning service","gutter repair contractor","roofer

06/27/2014

Jim's crew showed up about 20 minutes early and spent a good portion of the day removing and replacing the valleys as well as some other worn roof shingles on the back side of the house. The work crew was very diligent and the quality of their work exceeded my expectations. I was so pleased with their work that I hired them to add some attic vents and solar tubes in the next week or so. I would definitely recommend them for any of your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Jim Boyce came out and inspected my roof based on my description of the two leaks inside the house. He informed me that the roof was in good shape but the original installers had put one of the valleys on backwards and both would need to be torn out and reinstalled so as not to let water underneath the shingles. He was very punctual for the appointment and overall very professional.

Category roofer","skylight installer

06/13/2014

We ended up not using them. They were nice, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable, but we didn’t need the service.

Description of Work
We bought a Big Deal from them for a roof maintenance package.

06/10/2014

This is EXACTLY the kind of situation I had hoped to avoid by joining Angie's List. I pay for a service, the guy comes out, tells me a story, then nothing happens and I've got to try and get my f****** money back. So Jim Boyce showed up on March 18th, takes a look at my roof, and tells me he's going to have a crew in the area and they'll pop over and see what they can do. <Crickets> Haven't heard anything in 3 months. UPDATE: After emailing again they did show up on August 18. They were here about an hour and put some tar on the roof so I'll hope for the best. They also did refund my money.

Description of Work
He showed up, we talked, he went on the roof.

Category roofer

We offer a residential & commercial roofing installation, repair, and replacements. We also repair & replace gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available