B & J Hauling

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2010

You chuck it. We truck it! Our company provides variety of services, including demolition and hauling service, garbage and junk removal, recycling, fence repair and more. Call us!

hauling (106)handyman (6)fence company (6)lawn care (4)driveway gate installation (3)trash removal (3)movers (2)lawn & landscaping (1)

12/11/2022

Daniel M.

We hired B & J Hauling to remove an old above ground spa on our property. Access was difficult, but Brett Nelson was easy to work with, on time, and did a great job for us at a very reasonable price in under two hours. We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
We had an old above ground spa that had seriously deteriorated. B & J Hauling was able to cut up the spa and haul it away in under two hours, including a complete clean up of the site.

05/27/2021

Laura A. C.

It didn't. Brett responded immediately (within seconds to my posting my job request) which gave me confidence) sounded professional. Said he thought he could "swing by same day to give me an estimate" NEVER SHOWED, NEVER CALLED, I left 2 messages, no return call. Gave him the benefit of the doubt. Next day called for the 3rd time. Kept getting VM. ????????

Description of Work
hauling yard waste

Category hauling services, lawn service

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

02/24/2021

Michael H.

Came by once, looked in my driveway and was more interested in what kind of car was under the cover than following up on our needs with a quote.

Description of Work
Needed a dance installed

Category fencing

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/23/2021

Lorena S.

Brett was courteous, professional and made the process of junk removal super easy. We had many items to get rid of-some big and some small and they took care of everything. I only wish I had called sooner!

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

12/15/2020

David H.

Went very well. Arrived within two hours. They were pleasant and finished in 15 minutes. Great job.

Description of Work
Haul away an old bed

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

11/26/2020

Tom B.

This company did a wonderful job of cleaning up yard trash. They were courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/20/2020

Kelly V.

Everything was accomplished and then some. Very attentive and skilled at rectifying repairs as they developed around the house snd property. Also, a great resource for quality second hand furniture and decorating ideas.

Description of Work
Carpet removal and hauling of a houseful of furniture, floor refinishing, moving furniture

Category handyman service, hauling services, lawn service, moving companies, driveway gates

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/09/2020

Sandee V.

This owner is amazing and knows what he is doing. I will hire him for future needs.

Description of Work
Hauling away 3 large couches and a 12 foot oak table. Couches had to be dismantle or cut in pieces because of size. Everything went well and he did great cleanup. This company is amazing and I would hire him again.

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

08/05/2020

Rudy N.

Everything went great! Brett was really nice and got it done in record time.

Description of Work
Remove debris from old hot tub and other items no longer needed.

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/05/2020

Jen S.

Good service. Happy customer. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Hauling furniture and construction junk.

Work Completed On 07/05/2020

07/02/2020

Ruth A.

It went great. They were fast and careful. I would recommend them for future jobs.

Description of Work
Removed a sectional sofa from upstairs TV room

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/30/2020

Richard C.

I needed to have some hazardous material (fluorescent light tubes) removed and the service came the next day (even though it was Sunday) and removed them for disposal. I was very pleased with the service and would use them again and recommend this service to others as well.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

06/30/2020

William P.

Brett and his son jumped on the job. The treadmill was bulky and heavy. Using their tools they disassembled it bit by bit until it was light enough and small enough to carry down a narrow staircase with turns and objects in the way. They were pleasant and completed the job efficiently to my satisfaction at a very reasonable price considering the effort required. Would absolutely call them again.

Description of Work
Disassemble remove and dispose of heavy treadmill

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/25/2020

John L.

Excellent service. I quickly received response to my query. On top of that he was going to be in my area. After, I informed him the dimensions and weight of the wine refrigerator he was able to swing by and haul it away. All this happened in a couple of hours.

Description of Work
I needed a large wine refrigerator disposed of that was

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/22/2020

Kate G.

Brett did a fantastic job! He was a great communicator, thorough, and reasonably priced. I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Removing junk landscaping materials and miscellaneous items out of a shed

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

05/28/2020

Danny F.

Brett was terrific! He was friendly, polite and punctual. Cost for service was very reasonable. We called him again for a second pickup and he came over that very same day. I highly recommend their services! Heide F.

Description of Work
They removed a lot of miscellaneous household items from shed and garage.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thank you for your review i really appreciate it. BRETT-NELSON

01/09/2020

Denise R.

He was perfect. I called him, gave direction and 20 minutes later he came and took everything I asked away. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
removed junk

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

12/21/2019

Sue B.

Work was done promptly, smoothly, and professionally. I was quite happy with the service, and would not hesitate to use this company again.

Description of Work
Hauling away of various items: garage cabinet, patio table frame, some large cardboard boxes, suitcase, and a few other misc. items

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

11/14/2019

Mary G.

Great. They picked up the couch from the family room and removed with no problem.

Description of Work
couch removal

Work Completed On 11/10/2019

05/05/2019

Jennifer Y.

Brett was prompt and helped me remove large furniture items on short notice. He also gave helpful suggestions regarding removing the dishwasher in the future.

Description of Work
Hauling Refrigerator and Furniture

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

08/05/2018

Nathaniel W.

I’ve used B & J several times ; they are always prompt, and professional. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Misc items, home, garage, yard hauling.

Work Completed On 08/04/2018

06/01/2018

chris M.

Very responsive. Came same day and gave very good price. Cleaned up after loading truck. Very happy with result. Great to see trash mountain gone!!

Description of Work
Hauled away refuse from backyard remodel

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

09/27/2017

Werner C.

Brett moved 2 sofas, recliner, & a large dinosaur projection TV.... ALL BY HIMSELF. Worked quite fast for someone on his own. Polite & professional.

Description of Work
Moved out furniture & TV for disposal.

Work Completed On 09/26/2017