Airtime Heating and Air

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2016

AirTime Heating and Air Conditioning Company of Oceanside is the best business to call for your Heating And Cooling needs. We service and repair all brands of central air conditioning units, furnace and heating systems throughout the San Marcos area, including the towns of Vista, Escondido, Fallbrook, Rancho Bernado, and Temecula. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau you can rest assured that our HVAC contractor services are second to none in terms of pricing, quality of work and customer service. Our job is to keep your home cool in the hot summer weather, and warm during those chilly winter months. Additional email: pedro@espinozaheatingandair.com....

Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air

Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air

Need a licensed and efficient plumbing, drain, heating or air conditioning professional? San Diegans have trusted their homes to us for over 40 years! We have the experience, training and tools to expertly detect and fix leaks, clear drains, repair sewer lines, and to repair, service and install all brands of heating and AC systems. We stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and "Nobody wows clients like we do!" Before you decide who gets your business, there are a few more things you should know about us: - We are Licensed and Insured - We are a woman-owned, family business. We take pride in our policies and procedures that ensure you get the extra care your family deserves. - We want you to be safe in your home. We conduct some of the strictest background checks in our industry. We even do a personality profile test on every employee... making sure we have the right person for the job. - We offer the strongest guarantees in the industry ... always in writing! - We believe in paying it forward. We support a number of local non-profits such as Susan G. Komen - San Diego, the USO, Girl Scouts and many more. How can we make you smile today?

Offers by Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

12/30/2019

On tine as promised😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace instaljation

05/22/2019

We had our whole house airc onditioner replaced by Airtime and we were very pleased with a job well done. Pedro and his assistants arrived on time and completed the work in good time. They changed the vents installed some new duct and installed a Nest thermostat. I am very pleased with the excellent professional service at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Full Home Airconditioner

02/07/2019

Great! Pedro came out the next morning(Sunday) after I contacted Airtime. The problem was resolved quickly. Where most companies would have told me Monday, he came out on Sunday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater wasn't kicking on...not getting power.

02/07/2019

Great. Another company gave us a suspect diagnosis saying I needed a switch and a new blower and the idea that two parts would go bad at the very same time made no sense, so I looked for another company to give me a second estimate. Glad I did. All we needed was a switch and Pedro still did the work for less than what the other company was going to charge for just the switch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed our heater!

01/31/2019

I've sent him to a few properties to give me quotes on repairing or replacing both AC and Heating units. I feel like always thinks about the client first. He's great about finding the issue and resolving the problem quickly and as afforable as possible. I've used him for many projects and he'll continue to be my first call with any HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC and Heating Repairs

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Air Conditioning Repair, Installation, & Tune-ups, Duct Inspection & Sealing, Home Air Purification, Humidifiers, Zoning, Thermostats, & Energy Efficient Systems.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa