RC&G Handyman Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

4074 Courtland Drive

Oakley, CA 94561

I have been in the business for 20 years. I have had my own business for 4 years I do a wide variety of home repairs and maintenance, interior and exterior..As you can see from my rating, I am very reliable and competitive with my pricing....

handyman (199)fence company (36)plumbers (31)lighting (22)door installation (21)electrician (19)interior painting (12)flooring (7)home remodeling (6)locksmith (6)closet design (6)house painting (5)

09/20/2021

Richard was a wonderful handyman! I was looking for someone trustworthy and reliable who did good quality work for my rental property. I needed to have a leaky kitchen sink fixed and the ceiling in the living room patched and re-painted due to an A/C leak. Richard was responsive and upfront about his pricing and the timing it would require to fix these issues. He even coordinated with my tenant si...

Description of Work
Changing kitchen sink and patching/painting ceiling

Category drywall,plumbing,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

Your review and business is greatly appreciated. Thank you for both.

07/01/2021

Richard is great to work with and does a quality job. He responded clearly and promptly to all of my questions and was very professional. I’ll definitely continue to contact him again for help with projects.

Description of Work
Weather stripping and painting front door, install new trim kit and faucet in bathtub, swap out toilet flush unit

Category carpet cleaners,handyman service

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

Thank you very much for the positive review. I love happy customers

10/08/2020

My experience with Richard and his work was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. He is a top notch professional in every way. He responded immediately to my request through Angie’s list. Scheduled me right away in between customers, and arrived on time. He worked quickly and efficiently while educating me on what he was doing. He also corrected the installation of a door plate that was origi...

Description of Work
I needed a door handle/lock and weather stripping replaced.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

What an awesome review. Thank you for that and for your business. Have a great day and STAY SAFE

07/04/2020

My general experience has been that it is extremely difficult to get a contractor to even respond, let alone show and do good honest work. Richard is responsive, does A+ work and is good people - would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Fence repair and other work

Category concrete repair,fencing,handyman service

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for the great review. Looking forward to helping out in the future.

04/29/2020

He is excellent. He is honest, reliable, and professional. This is a rental property and I do not live in the area so I just call him whenever I need something and can trust him to do a great job with it. Even my tenant is very pleased with him. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
He does repairs at a rental property.

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

WOW. What a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect any reviews during this time of crisis, since I have not been venturing out to do any work. Thank you very much for your vote on confidence.

02/28/2020

Good. Work was done on time & quick.

Description of Work
Fix a door hinge

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

12/23/2019

Excellent work. Prompt attention to a difficult problem on a SUNDAY.

Description of Work
Replace batteries in VERY hard to reach smoke alarm.

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

While I would love to take credit for a job well done, this review belongs to another very capable Handyman. I hope it finds its way there. Merry Christmas

11/27/2019

Richie was amazing. I couldn't do it without him. He's very experienced. He's the expert and very professional. I needed his services same day and he made it happen. Very reliable. My tv mount on a tile fireplace is not easy. He made it happen for me and my family. I will definitely hire him again and refer Richie to my friends and family. Thanks again Richie!!! 🙏🏻

Description of Work
It was a Fireplace TV mount

Category handyman service,home theater design,fireplaces

Work Completed On 11/24/2019

Review for RC&G Handyman Services - 4074 Courtland Drive, Oakley, CA - 38257034

Got this one done just in time for Sunday Football kickoff. Thank you very much for such a positive review and your business.

11/26/2019

This gentleman was fast, courteous, and professional at his task. Thank you Richard

Description of Work
Removed damaged gate post, post concrete. Installed new post/ concrete, rehung gate!

Category fencing

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

Just barely beat the rain on this one. Thank you for the quick review and your business.

11/23/2019

Richard responded a timely manner and came to take measurements. He provided 2 different quotes. His price was reasonable and was going to do the job but my family decided they'd do it for me. Although I didn't have Richard do the work, I'd call him again.

Description of Work
A small fence replaced

Category fencing,handyman service

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

Repair - faucets, toilets, doors, fences, & gates. Painting - interior & exterior.

Check, PayPal