Mr Fix it Handyman Services & Construction

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2011

4.2

Mr Fix it Handyman Services & Construction has more than 30 years of experienced in the field of construction. Serving the Northern California area. We are a group of skilled carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and craftsmen who are at the top of our trade. We have over 30 years of combined experienced in the construction field. We are contractors that take pride in our work and in your property. We are at your service, licensed, insured, & bonded for residential and commercial work. We can take care of those "honey-do" projects that never seem to get done. we do the projects that you do not want to do and we do them with quality and in a timely manner. We offer our handyman service for those unexpected emergencies that come up. our team also provides design, engineering and man power for new construction. Our skills include but are not limited to: fencing, decks, dry rot, windows, doors, flooring, retain walls, concrete work, roofing, water damage, painting, drywall, texture, molding, stucco work, stairs and handicap ramp & much more....

Aurora Painting & Decorating

The highest-quality, full-service residential and commercial painting company located in the East Bay. Aurora Painting has been in business in the Bay Area for 30 years and has a premier reputation among homeowners, builders, architects, designers and residential craft guilds, for the highest quality in exterior and interior painting and preparation.

SO UNIQUE PAINTING & DECORATING

So Unique Painting & Decorating has a long and respected history of service in the greater San Francisco Bay area. Like any contractor, we rely on the satisfaction of our customer base to sustain our business. While we've grown tremendously since 1976, we still handle every job with the prompt professionalism and rigorous attention to detail that other contractors reserve for first-time clients. Over 60 percent of our business is generated from repeat customers – that should tell you something! Lead-Safe certified NAT-92351-1. 5% Veterans Discount!

09/27/2014

Jessica O.

Worst experience. I'm disappointed that you guys recommended them.

Description of Work
They couldn't do anything. They came out a couple times and didn't and wouldn't perform any of the tasks we had. Some times they said they didn't know what to do. Sometimes they said it wasn't covered. One time the man said the guy who was supposed to show up is drunk so they sent him.

06/21/2014

Ellen M.

I called several times and talked to them about certain jobs I needed around the house. The man I spoke with was ignorant. I decided not to use them because I felt like they were saying it would take way too long to perform certain jobs. He also expected the home owner to take measurements, buy the product, etc.

Description of Work
I bought the Big Deal for $99 for three hours of handyman service.

06/11/2014

Sudheer S.

Went very well, just that they charge u a lot for additional hours

Description of Work
Did Drywall repair and sealing(caulking) of bathtub

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service

04/04/2014

Julie P.

I responded to the offer but no one ever called me back. I couldn't believe it.

Description of Work
They never called me back. I finally notified Angie's List and my money was refunded.

03/24/2014

kevin K.

It went fairly well. Only issues was that we had scheduled an early morning appt. for which i had to stay home from work only to receive a call that they were having to go to another job site and would be a couple hours late. Quality was good and workers were nice.

Description of Work
Wall hangings, ceiling fan installation and light fixtures.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans

03/19/2014

Mr. B.

Absolutely great! He really helped!

Description of Work
He came out to our office to put up an eyeglass rack.

Category woodworking

03/11/2014

Jeanne P.

I thought the service was great and I was pleased with the work.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for three hours of home repair. I enjoyed working with Carlyle and the contractor he hired. They hung a door for me. They had to fit it and mount it.

Category doors

02/15/2014

Ronald S.

Installation was done well. Installers were on time to the job, professional and courteous. I will use them again when I need help. Thanks, Ron Satter

Description of Work
Installed a new electric stovetop in kitchen.

02/10/2014

elaine L.

We had difficulty scheduling a time for them to come out to do the service, since they were only available on Wednesdays to do work.

Description of Work
They did not come out and do the 3 hours of handman service for $99 that I had purchased a big deal for.

01/23/2014

renee F.

They did excellent. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $109 for Three Hours of Handyman Service

Category handyman service

Handyman including fencing, decks, dry rot, windows, doors, flooring, retain walls, concrete work, roofing, water damage, painting, drywall, texture, molding, stucco work, stairs & handicap ramp.