Mr Fix it Handyman Services & Construction

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2011

4.2

Mr Fix it Handyman Services & Construction has more than 30 years of experienced in the field of construction. Serving the Northern California area. We are a group of skilled carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and craftsmen who are at the top of our trade. We have over 30 years of combined experienced in the construction field. We are contractors that take pride in our work and in your property. We are at your service, licensed, insured, & bonded for residential and commercial work. We can take care of those "honey-do" projects that never seem to get done. we do the projects that you do not want to do and we do them with quality and in a timely manner. We offer our handyman service for those unexpected emergencies that come up. our team also provides design, engineering and man power for new construction. Our skills include but are not limited to: fencing, decks, dry rot, windows, doors, flooring, retain walls, concrete work, roofing, water damage, painting, drywall, texture, molding, stucco work, stairs and handicap ramp & much more....

AV Concrete Cutting Inc.

AV Concrete Cutting Inc.

With over 8 years of concrete and guttering experience, removal, excavating and demolition, gutter and roof cleaning, we are here to address any or all of these needs you may have.

09/27/2014

Worst experience. I'm disappointed that you guys recommended them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They couldn't do anything. They came out a couple times and didn't and wouldn't perform any of the tasks we had. Some times they said they didn't know what to do. Sometimes they said it wasn't covered. One time the man said the guy who was supposed to show up is drunk so they sent him.

06/21/2014

I called several times and talked to them about certain jobs I needed around the house. The man I spoke with was ignorant. I decided not to use them because I felt like they were saying it would take way too long to perform certain jobs. He also expected the home owner to take measurements, buy the product, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought the Big Deal for $99 for three hours of handyman service.

06/11/2014

Went very well, just that they charge u a lot for additional hours

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did Drywall repair and sealing(caulking) of bathtub

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service

04/04/2014

I responded to the offer but no one ever called me back. I couldn't believe it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never called me back. I finally notified Angie's List and my money was refunded.

03/24/2014

It went fairly well. Only issues was that we had scheduled an early morning appt. for which i had to stay home from work only to receive a call that they were having to go to another job site and would be a couple hours late. Quality was good and workers were nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall hangings, ceiling fan installation and light fixtures.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans

Handyman including fencing, decks, dry rot, windows, doors, flooring, retain walls, concrete work, roofing, water damage, painting, drywall, texture, molding, stucco work, stairs & handicap ramp.