Matias Pavers

Founded 2019 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Located In

Oakland, CA 94601

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

lawn & landscaping (5)hardscaping (2)handyman (1)

01/14/2021

Very professionally done. Accommodated all minor requests. Was very understanding and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping of front yard- sidewalk and stone wall with lighting

CATEGORY handyman service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

thanks for the reviews

12/21/2020

Augustin, the owner communicates very well before and during the job. It was a small job to get water feature installed, small lawn replaced and drip system installed for a flower bed. He is responsive and get the job done well in estimated time frame at reasonable price. He is honest and delivers what he promised. He also got a hardworking team. I am very pleased with everything turn out. Will de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

Photo for Matias Pavers - Located In, Oakland, CA - 39106281

12/03/2020

They did an awesome job on my backyard. They removed the grass and replaced with artificial turf. Very reasonable and dependable team. I would definitely call them again soon. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Artificial turf Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

thanks [Member Name Removed] for the reviews it was a pleasure working on your backyard

12/01/2020

Just got my backyard with artificial turf. They are beautiful. I’m so glad I call them. Matias Pavers are reasonable and reliable. I would definitely call them again soon. Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Artificial turf

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

Photo for Matias Pavers - Located In, Oakland, CA - 39063233

11/06/2020

I'll begin by saying Augustin was on time for our initial meeting to get a quote on the scope of work we wanted to have done. From that point on he truly displayed his knowledge, professionalism and enthusiasm to get the job done, and this was appreciated! The day of the job, Augustin and his crew showed up on time, started work immediately and showed great respect for our property! They planted 2...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping/sprinkler, drip system tepair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/04/2020

It was beautiful. They did a great job. They were on time. It was great. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our whole backyard.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

thanks for the reviews

10/30/2020

The service was wonderful. I would give them 5 star. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor landscaping and repair the sprinkler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020