Lovett & Lovett Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1885 • With Angi since June 2010

Lovett & Lovett Roofing Co. Inc. is the Bay Area’s oldest and most reliable re-roofing specialist, dedicated through five generations of roofing and maintenance for residential and commercial customers. Our ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions has proved invaluable to our customers. Our experience in tracing down hard-to-find leaks, has been our trademark for 125 years. Whatever type of roof system you depend on, Lovett & Lovett Roofing Co. Inc. is skilled and knowledgeable in the fine art of extracting the maximum years of service from your system....

Sierra Soft Wash

Don't damage your roof or siding with pressure washing! Soft Washing is the correct way to remove organic growth and stains from your roof or siding. We will always go above and beyond for our customers and we offer discounts to seniors and new customers. Give us a call today for a free inspection and quote and to learn more about soft washing! *Additional reviews and referrals are available upon request. Thanks for supporting our small family business! -SSW We specialize in exterior cleaning. We are a full service company that offers pressure washing and soft washing. Soft washing is a cleaning method using low pressure and specialized solutions to safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and building exteriors. Some of our cleaning services include: roofing, siding, solar panels, windows and surface cleaning of concrete, pavers and rock.

SD Gutters and Roofing

SD Bay Area gutter cleaners is a local buisness own and our talented team works hard everyday to provide the best services for our clients. We do repairs, installations, gutter guards, downspouts and temporary roof repair & leak repair options. Our mission is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our Gutter Cleaning Service. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today. Leaky roof? Missing shingles? Maintaining a home roof and any roof repairs should be at the top of any home maintenance list to ensure a dry, safe home for your family. Have our fully qualified, trained and experienced technicians inspect your roof damage and provide a detailed estimate for roof repair work. Roof repairs provided in the bayArea .

Symbian Construction Company inc

We are a local General Contractor with industry experience since the 1990's. We aim to provide our clients with seamless construction solutions, transparency and a positive experience. We specialize in the following types of work: Foundation repair | patio & driveway | deck & fence construction | kitchen and bathroom remodeling. We can also assist with the design aspects of the project supporting our clients' Vision & Expectations. Contact us today to further discuss your project and see how we can help.

09/14/2021

George S.

Lovett & Lovett Roofing just completed work inspecting and repairing my pitched asphalt shingled roof on a new home I recently purchased. I am a repeat customer; having them work on a flat tar & gravel roof on my prior house. They are the utmost professionals. Communicative, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. They are happy to answer any and all questions. The crew showed up as scheduled and the work was completed within the timeframe and cost quoted to me. They cleaned up after themselves and left the property spotless. I asked about gutter guards and they explained the advantage of using them and recommended a brand the owner of the company has on his own home. What could be a better recommendation than that? Without a doubt, they are my go-to roofing company and I heartedly recommend them with absolutely no hesitation.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection upon purchase of a home new to me. Installation of gutter guards to keep gutters clean.

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/31/2019

CHARLES M.

Excellent job from Manuel and his crew with coordination by Jordon Lovett. They showed up on time, worked very hard and were very trustworthy. Job started in December so they worked around the rain even working on a Saturday, they kept us updated on the schedule and with pictures of the work. We needed to replace our aging tar and gravel roof, Jordon recommended Polyglass (modified bitumen roof membranes). We upgraded to add insulation as our house had none, extra time and materials were needed to build up the fascia due to the extra height. We added a new sun tunnel which is amazing, bringing light into our apartment. For ease of inspection access, we also added a roof hatch. We are very satisfied with their professionalism and excellent work.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof ($12k); additional work ($13k): new insulation, solar mounts, sun tunnel (skylight), roof inspection access hatch (newly created) and light well roof repair.

07/17/2019

Ben J.

Great!they are very competitive and responsive and overall I was satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Additional flashing and water proofing.

Category gutter repair,basement waterproofing

07/15/2019

Chris F.

The work was great, they done a good job. very responsive and get the job done, we haven't got any problems with them.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement and replacement of all the Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

07/15/2019

Chip H.

It was excellent. They were respectful and prompt. Their pricing was good.

Description of Work
They re-roofed a 4 unit building for me.

05/02/2018

AUDREY T.

They were prompt, punctual and professional. I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Roofing Service

05/03/2016

Ossama A.

As part of a solar install, I needed to replace my old tar+gravel roof and chose Lovett & Lovett to do the work. They're quite busy and had a 2+ month lead time but had a timely response to my request for an estimate. Jordan came out to give me the estimate to replace my old roof, install a new roof with insulation and to install a new skylight. Overall the price was in-line with what I was expecting and the other estimates I got (when I could get a roofer to respond!). The plan was to do the roof install along with the solar installer so that the solar panel supports can get placed before the new roof went on. Without Jordan's help the solar installer would have screwed it up - they showed up with supports that they thought were too short for the roof + insulation (they weren't) and they didn't have longer supports on hand. They said they'd have to come back after the roof was installed to cut into the new roof and place the supports after the fact. Jordan learned about this and called the solar installer directly, told them that the supports would work fine as is and made them come back to the house to do the install. I'll note that it was not a joint contact or anything - Lovett Roofing wasn't responsible for the solar install, but Jordan wanted to make sure that it was done right. As for the actual roof - it looks good and so far has held up great. The finish work on the skylight was done very well. Overall, I was impressed with the thoroughness and polish of the install. Even my neighbors commented how good the roofers were.

Description of Work
Replace tar + gravel flat roof with modified bitumen Installed rigid foam insulation Framing, install and finish work on skylight

05/03/2016

Ossama A.

02/03/2016

Adam G.

It went great, this is a busy company and we had to wait 4-5 weeks to even get an inspection. However, when they did come out, they informed us that our roof looks good, is only 10 years old, and no work is required for the foreseeable future. They did mention that gutters are getting kind of rusted and we may need new ones in about 3-5 years. They came out when they said they would, and didn't try and sell us anything we don't need. I plan on using them in the future for any roofing or gutter work we do end up using.

Description of Work
Came out and did a roofing inspection.

Category gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

09/22/2014

Gloria N.

Let me first say that we have had a lot of remodeling and repairs done to this old house over the last 7 years and Lovett and Lovett was by far the best to work with! Jordon Lovett showed up right at the scheduled time for the initial estimate. His was the 3rd estimate I received for this job, although he was not the cheapest his estimate was also not the most expensive. But upon meeting him I immediately felt he was someone I could trust. We exchanged a few emails, which he responded to very quickly, he answered all my questions before the job got started. When his team arrived they were on time, very professional and friendly, kept our yard clean, and finished the roof in 2 days. If anyone needs any roofing work done I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Tear off and install a new dimensional shingle roofing system. Re-build front dormer. Install metal nosing on edge of roof and around gutters. Replaced all roof pipes and vent flashings.

Category gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL ROOFING SOLUTIONS. FREE ESTIMATES. ROOF REPAIR. CUSTOM GUTTER INSTALLATION. GUTTER REPAIR. ROOF INSPECTIONS. ROOFING INSULATION.

MasterCard, Check, Visa