COMPLETE DRYWALL SVC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

To give clients the best service for their budget, we go beyond drywall standards and always insist on the best workmanship....

Paz Garcia's Drywall Repair and Painting

Drywall Repair Guys

We specialize in drywall and sheet rock installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Manzanita's Hauling

Specializing in HAULING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/13/2021

Janet W.

Guillermo Hernandez of Complete Drywall and Plaster is simply the best! While the rest of my 1906 house was in great condition, the plaster in the kitchen was covered in cracks. But Guillermo is even more of a perfectionist than I am, and there isn't one tiny flaw in the completed job! He's reliable, totally honest, timely, fair, and full of knowledge. He's a pleasure to work with and someone who takes pride in his craftsmanship. He went out of his way to be sure I made my deadline. I wouldn't call anyone else for plaster or drywall!

Description of Work
Plastering kitchen and back porch

Category drywall,plastering

11/29/2020

Penny F.

Guillermo did a fantastic job! We had a small renovation done by another contractor, but they did a really terrible job on the drywall. Guillermo came in and did the job right, it looks like this renovation has always been there - the work is seamless. We are so impressed with the quality of work that Guillermo did. We would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

02/21/2020

Amy B.

Guillermo did an excellent job. We hired him to sound proof a wall in between two units of a duplex. The soundproofed wall came out great, and we are really enjoying the results. Guillermo was very knowledgeable about soundproofing and drywall work. he advised us on several options we could do. He also patched the drywall throughout the unit. The apartment had recently been insulated, leaving two, 1-inch diameter holes/patches every 16 inches throughout the apartment. After his work, you would never have known they were there! You can tell he enjoys his profession and takes pride in his work. He sent us photos of the job throughout the process and kept us updated. I would recommend Guillermo for soundproofing and drywall jobs. You will be happy with the results!

Description of Work
Soundproofed a wall in between two units of a duplex

Category drywall,insulation

07/31/2019

Eric B.

Guillermo was terrific. He was able to schedule our work for a Monday when we asked for a quote on Thursday. He was able to adjust his schedule to match ours. His quote was the cheapest one we got. His work was professional and high-quality, and he did a great job of leaving the area clean when he was done. He even identified additional work we needed, and did that work at no extra cost. We would absolutely work with him again for our next repair needs.

Description of Work
Repair to holes in dry wall in kitchen.

12/06/2017

David A.

Pretty much in same ballpark as others licensed and insured, so just a little more expensive than I really wanted. That said, they showed up early, did what was requested (even though the scope wasn't correctly communicated to the team, a quick conversation with the office brought everyone to the same page), cleaned up afterwards, and didn't damage anything next to the demolition work.

Description of Work
Removal of surface material on wall and carpet. A change-order to the project added tile removal after its discovery under the carpet.

Category drywall,hauling services

08/04/2017

Holly T.

To say that Guillermo's work was professional would be an understatement. It was the work of a craftsman. He is obviously extremely experienced at this, and walls, arches, ceiling, all were redone in a way that harmonizes with my 1929 Berkeley duplex. He was willing to take on my small job, when some of the larger companies wouldn't even return my calls. He was a pleasure to work with. Maybe not for you, if you're a bargain-hunter, but I thought his charges were fair and reasonable for the quality of his work.

Description of Work
I needed two rooms fully re-plastered and painted, including one wall needing new drywall & insulation, and repair to one ceiling, where a piece had been previously been removed in order to find & repair the source of water damage. In addition to filling in the missing wall and holes, the existing plaster had been poorly done and was old. Guillermo did the drywall, repair, re-plaster, and painted both rooms.

03/19/2017

Alexandra Q.

We had Guillermo come in on pretty short notice to patch a hole in our first floor ceiling caused by a water leak from our second floor. The ceiling was drywall screwed into the original lath and plaster above, and was a nasty mess after the water had soaked it. Guillermo did a fantastic job cutting away all the damaged drywall, installing a fresh panel, and smoothing everything over so well you couldn’t even tell there was damage. He also pulled out an attached shelf in a different room and patched that for painting, and touched up a few other spots so the paint job would be as good as it can be. He did fantastic work, was quick, kept everything clean, and was very reasonable. He also recommended a fantastic painter (Scott at Mastercraft Interiors). I would absolutely recommend Guillermo.

Description of Work
Ceiling drywall repair

01/25/2017

Brian H.

After reading Guillermo's reviews from others on AL, I was very happy to meet him. He made a good first impression--he was articulate, detail-oriented and seemed eager to get started. I had another contractor give me a bid that was below what Guillermo offered to do the job but I decided to hire Guillermo. Sadly, we got off on the wrong foot almost immediately. To be clear, the quality of the workmanship was good but what Guillermo offers in skill, he lacks in courtesy and professionalism. On two separate occasions, Guillermo didn't show up for the job when expected. After waiting past 1130am, I had to write and/or call him to check in on his ETA. On both occasions he simply said he 'wouldn't be able to make it' that day and apologized. Why not let your customer know beforehand? Why does the homeowner have to text & call you to figure this out on his/her own? It consequently held us hostage and waiting for his arrival before taking kids to school, etc. At least with my project, the typical shift was 930/10am to 3pm. And as a result, he easily exceeded his estimate for the # of days required to complete the job (which was important to me & my family) for no particular reason. There was nothing unforeseen or unexpected with this job. Because of our inability to complete the job in the timeframe Guillermo provided (and with a full week of extra 'cushion'), I had to push back and reschedule my flooring person because Guillermo's seemingly lack of commitment to the job. To make matters worse, he left without installing a light fixture as agreed upon in our agreement. I asked Guillermo to return to install the light but he went radio silent (and he had been paid in full from me). After 5 days had passed, I politely let him know not to bother coming back (to which he quickly replied he would be here but again, why not show common courtesy before this happens?). Nonetheless, we decided to move on and am paying someone else to install the light fixture. I wish it went better with Guillermo--I was expecting so much more when we started. My experience with other providers on AL has been far better than this. Please show up when you say you will, stick to a reasonable completion target and see a job through to completion as agreed upon in the scope of work (especially when you've been paid in full). For fellow homeowners, I would have some pause if you need somebody reliable and professional. I won't be recommending him to others.

Description of Work
drywall installation and painting

11/02/2016

Kay L.

Excellent. Work was done very professionally and in a timely, quick manor. I was very pleased with the final product. I would definitely rehire in the future if more drywall work needed.

Description of Work
I had living room, dining room kitchen, hall and 2 bedrooms textured (drywall applied)

11/01/2016

Robert J.

Perfectly. He was punctual, responsive, and very professional. I have seen a lot of dry wallers in my times but he is the best I have ever seen. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Upstairs shower leaked through downstairs dining room ceiling. He cut it out and repaired it including texturing it. Perfectly done. Cannot tell that the ceiling had been damaged. Great job

COMPLETE DRYWALL SVC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

1311 E 17TH ST

Oakland, CA 94606

We do custom textures, repair cracks, holes, water/fire damage on Walls and Ceilings, remove popcorn ceiling and we resurface walls for new textures or smooth finish