Best Value Home Improvements

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2009

Operating in the Bay Area since 1999, Best Value Home Improvements is a reliable, trusted source for all your home improvements and general contracting needs. Best Value Home Improvements is the best choice, whether you need repairs, or you’re looking at a full remodel. One call for all your home improvement needs. We offer 12 month no interest financing, permit processing & drawings as well. We also have an A+ standing with the better business bureau....

A Taylor Made Window

a-Taylor Made Window sells and installs all styles of windows sold by experienced in house estimators and installed by our in-house installers. We do not repair windows. Mr. Taylor founded the company on the principles of providing complete customer satisfaction. Steve and Cathy strongly believe in this philosophy to the extent of assisting customers who had their windows and doors installed with Mr. Taylor over 30 years ago. This attention to customer service is paramount to the standards of a-Taylor Made Window today. We believe that this basic belief of giving value and customer satisfaction is the main reason a-Taylor Made Window has weathered the ups and downs of the past 48 years.

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

Sierra Roofing & Solar

As innovators and leaders in modern roofing and solar techniques, we can assure our past and future customers that our 100% Satisfaction, Leak-Free Guarantee stands strong. From your initial consultation with our Roofing and Solar Specialists, to the high quality work performed by our expert Technicians, you will enjoy the professionalism of Sierra Roofing and Solar.

06/21/2018

First of all, he does not know how to get a professional appraisal. He came on my home without me knowing it. He's gonna show me pictures on my roof. I asked when did you get in to my roof and he said he didn't need me to take pictures on my roof and all of the information is on his tablet. Original amount that I supposed to pay him is $15,800. He send people out to my home and everybody making as...

Description of Work
They're supposed to be putting a new roof on my home.

03/15/2016

Everyone was respectful and clean and efficient. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Had 24 windows replaced with triple pane windows and have the outside of our 1904 home painted.

Category roofing,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

09/26/2015

We were generally satisfied with the quality of the end results: the exterior painting was done professionally, and the new window looks good. However, the process of working with this company was difficult, largely due to the project manager. He did not keep good records on our window order, so when they installed the window, key details were wrong -- instead of the white-painted wood I had reque...

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house and replaced large front window.

Category contractors,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

07/23/2015

It went well. The window sub-contractor did an excellent job. Fast, efficient and very clean. The painting of the outside of our house also went well. We were happy with the work.

Description of Work
We had 24 windows replaced with triple pane vinyl windows. We also had the outside of our 1904 house painted.

Category roofing,replacement windows,house painters

06/22/2015

Frank and his team were punctual, professional, and provided high quality work...they were there when they said they would be, and did a fine job that I am very happy with. They are a bit on the pricey side, but considering the lack of problems compared to other contractors, it was well worth it.

Description of Work
Provided exterior painting and shingle/trim replacement on my 100 y/o house.

Remodeling & Home Improvements – Painting, Roofing, Windows, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Room Additions, Stairs & Decks, Siding, Carpentry, Flooring, Texture Coating, Gutters, Dry Rot, & Electrical Work.

Ask for details.