Balducci Builders

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2009

Licensed General Contractor-offering All phases of carpentry; Remodeling and Repairs. I use subcontractors for various projects all highly reputable. For a limited time I'm offering a 10% discount (on select services) for "Angie's List" members. We offer reliable service, all jobs completed on time - Small jobs welcome! Lc.#920822....

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

04/16/2018

I called him to get a quote and we agreed for a date and on the date, he called and postponed and then again postponed(second time) on a new date and at last, he showed up. He didn't show much interest and little grumpy and he promised to send me quote which he never send. I called him twice to follow up and still no response. It is very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Balcony/Deck repair

CATEGORY decks

01/16/2014

They did an excellent job!  They were on time and very efficient.  Mr. Balducci, the foreman, did a great job making sure everything was done properly the very fist time.  He also offered me a very reasonable price for all the work that I had done.  He went out of his way to make sure that I was happy, and spent extra time on my projects.  I love my new deck and bathroom, they look beautiful!  I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Balducci Builders to remove and replace my deck and also build a new staircase for it.  They also completely remodeled my bathroom.

CATEGORY decks,home remodeling

10/22/2013

I have been using them for about 5 years now. Their prices are great as well as the work they do. I would recommend for any home service you need except for plumbing. Jian Franco, the owner, is great to deal with. They are a little slow when they are doing the work but their meticulous and pay attention to details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have remodeled my bathroom, repaired dryrot, installed a deck, installed a sink in my kitchen, and regrouted tile in the kitchen.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,decks,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling

All phases of Carpentry; Repairs; Retro-fit; Tile installation; remodeling.

Roofing; Heating & Air conditioning.