Balducci Builders

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2009

PO Box 3061

Oakland, CA 94609

Licensed General Contractor-offering All phases of carpentry; Remodeling and Repairs. I use subcontractors for various projects all highly reputable. For a limited time I'm offering a 10% discount (on select services) for "Angie's List" members. We offer reliable service, all jobs completed on time

04/16/2018

Thiru M.

I called him to get a quote and we agreed for a date and on the date, he called and postponed and then again postponed(second time) on a new date and at last, he showed up. He didn't show much interest and little grumpy and he promised to send me quote which he never send. I called him twice to follow up and still no response. It is very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Balcony/Deck repair

Category decks

01/16/2014

Amato L.

They did an excellent job! They were on time and very efficient. Mr. Balducci, the foreman, did a great job making sure everything was done properly the very fist time. He also offered me a very reasonable price for all the work that I had done. He went out of his way to make sure that I was happy, and spent extra time on my projects. I love my new deck and bathroom, they look beautiful! I would recommend Balducci Builders to anyone who is looking for remodeling or deck projects to be completed.

Description of Work
I hired Balducci Builders to remove and replace my deck and also build a new staircase for it. They also completely remodeled my bathroom.

Category decks, home remodeling

10/22/2013

nzinga N.

I have been using them for about 5 years now. Their prices are great as well as the work they do. I would recommend for any home service you need except for plumbing. Jian Franco, the owner, is great to deal with. They are a little slow when they are doing the work but their meticulous and pay attention to details.

Description of Work
They have remodeled my bathroom, repaired dryrot, installed a deck, installed a sink in my kitchen, and regrouted tile in the kitchen.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, decks, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling

RS Remodeling & Restoration LLC

Hi guys! I'm Rodrigo and we are experts in bathroom and kitchen remodeling. We approach projects with a strong work ethic, careful attention to detail, and extensive experience in flooring and remodeling. The remodeling process is transformative work that I thoroughly enjoy. Clients appreciate our skill, reliability, and ability to listen to design needs. I can help you if your project needs. I'm excited about the possibility of working with you. Call me or text me for more information.

Elena's HANDYMAN

20% OFF First Time Customer Elena's is a Family Handyman Business Focus on Quality and Customer Satisfaction in the Following Services: -Repair/Replace doors, Fixtures, Toilets, Sinks -Mount/Install Fans, TVs, Frames, Lights, Irrigation -Patch/Paint/Hang DRYWALL for Clean Looking Walls -Minor PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, PAINTING & HVAC

Northgate Development

Specialty Deck & Patio Builders! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

All phases of Carpentry; Repairs; Retro-fit; Tile installation; remodeling.

Roofing; Heating & Air conditioning.