We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Aircom

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2018

265 Lee St

Oakland, CA 94610

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Aircom was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Aircom stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!...

10/09/2019

Dave S.

???????????????? No Reply from interested contractor

Description of Work
Air duct repair-no reply from contractor to perform services

12/12/2018

Gayle W.

Very well. Our vents definitely needed cleaning, and Aricom did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned heating vents and dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

10/19/2018

Bill G.

The service was good, he was very professional, the company was the only company willing to come and give us an estimate, they also used the upgraded ducting that I recommended and which I wanted to use.

Description of Work
Replaced in old malfunctioning put in a new airduct for the clothes dryer

10/19/2018

Amy (Any) S.

He was very reasonably priced. He was very fast and prompt. A very nice guy. He went above and beyond.

Description of Work
So he cleaned out my dryer ducts and provided me with a new duct connection between dryer and the wall.

Category dryer vent cleaning

ALan B.

It was good . Highly recommend. On time and prompt.

Description of Work
Cleared duct

James B.

Fine. He was a nice guy, up-front and honest.

Description of Work
Cleaned out air duct system.

Matthew I.

The tech was very nice, helpful, informative, efficient, and on time. Everything was great.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and checked my heater and dryer duct.

10/11/2018

Ali H.

Very well. Professional, on time, courteous.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

08/29/2018

Linda B.

They were efficient, I was not inconvenienced while working from home and the experience was easy. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for the great feedback! hoping to work with you again in the future!

08/26/2018

Adi O.

I first contacted Aircom cause I barely had any air coming out of some of our air ducts. They responded within minutes and schedule an inspection for me Sean the inspector of Aircom came right on time, climbed up to my attic and found a bad rat infestation in the insulation and damage to our metal air ducts. he explained the options of what needs and can be done. I got a few more quotes just to find out that I got a great deal from Aircom for cleaning my attic and replace all the air ducts in it. The whole work was done in one day while we were in the house. they covered all of the work space with plastic and made sure everything stays clean when they leave. Now my attic is 100% cleaned and sanitized and all of my duct system is brand new and the airflow is better than ever. definitely 5 stars from start to finish. I recommend Aircom to anyone in need of air duct work or attic cleaning.

Description of Work
5 vents cleaning

Attic Geeks

Attic Insulation Geeks was founded on the belief that everyone deserves access to the highest-quality insulation, rodent proofing and disinfection services, all provided with honesty, integrity, courtesy, professionalism, and reasonable pricing. At Attic Geeks, we provide everything you need to keep your home insulated and free of pests and pathogens in Berkeley, the Bay Area, and beyond. We are bonded, licensed, and insured professionals trained to provide a full range of residential and commercial services. Our state-of-the-art equipment & training ensures that every job is performed to the highest standards of professionalism, restoring comfort, health, and energy efficiency to your home in no time. Attic, Crawlspace, Walls.

The Vent Cleaner

The last thing my company will do is nickel and dime a customer for something they don't need. With over 50 years of experience in the trades, The Vent Cleaner has specialized in cleaning, repairing, & maintaining vents for residential, commercial, & HOA clients. Our expert technicians, and advance equipment will clean the air ducts throughout your home. The process includes the removal of unwanted particles and pollutants, from the grill back to the main panel unit, to ensure proper ventilation and the circulation of clean air with only EPA approved products. Our dryer vent cleaning service is a cost effective way to eliminate the unnecessary expense of extended drying times and keep your family safe from the risk of fire. Contact us today to learn more!

Offers by The Vent Cleaner on Angi
    Home Team Services

We offer full handyman services and specialize in air duct, dryer vent and furnace cleaning. Services do not include work above $500

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    California
    California: Contractors
    02/29/2024
    Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Air Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Insulation, Air Duct Replacement, attic cleanin, crawlspace cleaning