ADVANCE CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

Advance Construction specializes in implementing complete remodeling plans for residential & commercial customers in East Bay. We are Diamond Certify & 13 years + BBB members. Also, we are EPA Certified. We do not sub-contract any part of our project, If we do we will let the owner know before we do it, It means home owner will deal with one main contractor. Our crew are varies depends on project size. We always follow State & Federal rules & regulation specially on payment Plans which is 10% or $1,000.00 whichever is less. We offer 10% saving off the labor of any other company's written offers as long as they are legitimate....

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc

At Cosmic Renovation and Roofing, we offer years of professional experience and product expertise. We specialize in high quality residential upgrades and services such as roof installations, cool roof paint, solar installations, windows, full home remodeling including kitchen, bath and room additions as well as hardscape and historical house renovation. We take pride in combining innovation, industry knowledge and exceptional customer care with every project we do.

PLANCHON ROOFING INC

FAMILY OWNED ROOFING & SIDING COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 60 YEARS, CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE, EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE. BONDED, INSURED, & LICENSED (CA STATE LIC#39 421131. (510)235-4056 OR (510)235-1158 planchonroofing@att.net OR Fax: (510)235-1406 PLEASE MENTION TO US AT TIME OF ESTIMATE THAT YOU ARE AN ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER TO RECEIVE POTENTIAL DISCOUNTS. *** IN EVENT OF EL NINO THIS WINTER... DISCOUNTS WILL NOT BE OFFERED***

10/10/2014

I would recommend him to anyone in need of a contractor. He is friendly, honest, and does great work. His estimates did not change for any of the work. He is knowledgable and explains the pros and cons of each project.

Description of Work
Michael helped us correct a number of mistakes made in our home by a precious owner. He worked on our plumbing, electrical throughout the house and reinforced our deck. He walked us through the permitting process in Oakland and took care of everything himself.

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling

07/15/2014

Description of Work
The owner came to give me an estimate on a construction project at my home. He said he would get back to me with a quote but I never heard from him again. This was actually fine with me, because he made a rather poor impression. He consistently informed me that I was wrong about what I wanted from the project--but the reasoning behind his assertions was always very weak. In short, he seemed to have very serious difficulty understanding a point of view other than his own.

Category remodeling

Hello Dear member, I think you got wrong company, probably mix my company with some one else. I am so busy with projects I have since beginning of June that I don't accept any new calls & I let every one knows in advance that I can not start any project at lease three months ahead. I really would like to know really who you are that I can personally make this right. I am sorry that you had a bad e...

We offer complete Bathroom, Kitchen Remodeling, Addition, New Construction, Dry rot, termite damage repairs, Door & Window repair & replacement. We do everything from foundation to Roof.

We do not sell building material so we can always let you buy the material & we even bring it to job site.