ADVANCE CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

6114 La Salle Ave. Unit 122

Oakland, CA 94611

Advance Construction specializes in implementing complete remodeling plans for residential & commercial customers in East Bay. We are Diamond Certify & 13 years + BBB members. Also, we are EPA Certified. We do not sub-contract any part of our project, If we do we will let the owner know before we

10/10/2014

John R.

I would recommend him to anyone in need of a contractor. He is friendly, honest, and does great work. His estimates did not change for any of the work. He is knowledgable and explains the pros and cons of each project.

Description of Work
Michael helped us correct a number of mistakes made in our home by a precious owner. He worked on our plumbing, electrical throughout the house and reinforced our deck. He walked us through the permitting process in Oakland and took care of everything himself.

Category electrician, plumbing, remodeling

07/15/2014

Stephen M.

Description of Work
The owner came to give me an estimate on a construction project at my home. He said he would get back to me with a quote but I never heard from him again. This was actually fine with me, because he made a rather poor impression. He consistently informed me that I was wrong about what I wanted from the project--but the reasoning behind his assertions was always very weak. In short, he seemed to have very serious difficulty understanding a point of view other than his own.

Category remodeling

Hello Dear member, I think you got wrong company, probably mix my company with some one else. I am so busy with projects I have since beginning of June that I don't accept any new calls & I let every one knows in advance that I can not start any project at lease three months ahead. I really would like to know really who you are that I can personally make this right. I am sorry that you had a bad experience. Thank you Advance Construction Based in Oakland. Ca.

JC Construction

Here at JC Construction, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 32 to years of experiences we are experts in Drywall, Framing, Sheetrock, Texturing and Painting. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. As a Licensed and Bonded contractor we look forward to earning your business.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by JC Construction on Angi
    MASSAY ELECTRIC

Locally owned and operated full service electrical contractor

One Stop Plastering Inc.

Servicing Northern California for over 25 years. We do it all from stucco to plastering. Visit www.onestopplastering.com or call at 415-464-9400.

We offer complete Bathroom, Kitchen Remodeling, Addition, New Construction, Dry rot, termite damage repairs, Door & Window repair & replacement. We do everything from foundation to Roof.

We do not sell building material so we can always let you buy the material & we even bring it to job site.