A2Z Remodeling Inc

585 Mandana Blvd unit 6

Oakland, CA 94610

home remodeling202094550
Livermore August 2020

A2Z Remodeling is a locally owned business, here to help you with your remodeling dreams. We are two dear friends with over 10 years of experience in remodeling and design under our belts, providing service all over the Bay Area. Our desire is to help you create your home oasis - the most peaceful and comfortable thing that a person has. Proudly accomplishing your projects within a budget and projected time frame, our team of specialists are enthusiastic and fully dedicated to you and your personal project. We pride ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity, and great finish detailing through every step of the project. From the beginning with pulling permits all the way to the cleaning crew, we will guide and provide you peace of mind and ease throughout your remodel experience. No matter whether your project is large or small, we consider your renovation as our own, until satisfaction is complete....
Bathroom  project

home remodeling

202094550
Bathroom  project

home remodeling

202094611

home remodeling (12)earthquake retrofitting (1)patio enclosures (1)

05/04/2022

Melissa S.

We chose A2Z as hey had good reviews online. When I reached out to them, they promptly responded and met with me within a few days. Meir was our project manager and he went above and beyond. He was trustworthy, knowledgeable, and reliable. The crew was awesome as well. The project was completed well ahead of time and slightly below the original quoted budget. #5 The overall quality, and the design ideas

Description of Work
Full Condo Renovation

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

Review for A2Z Remodeling Inc - 585 Mandana Blvd, Oakland, CA - 39730504

02/19/2022

Adria S.

Just moved into our new home. We were looking for a house for a few months, all the nice houses we saw were completely out of our budget. At some point we started to look at a few fixers. Our house required a lot of work, literally everything. Kitchen, flooring, insulation, rewire, and more. Dor from A2Z was very efficient, detail oriented, and most important for us he know how to move everything very quickly which allowed us to move in in a reasonable time. Dor and his team Got the permits very quickly, they helped us to get all the materials as cabinets, tiles, and plumbing fixtures. Once the construction started the process was pretty smooth, we met them on site every week or a week and a half, they were dealing with most of the work and they made sure to ask us for our opinion for every design dilemma. We love the result! Thank you!

Description of Work
Home Renovation

Work Completed On 02/18/2022

08/21/2021

Kristi B.

A2Z just finished remodeling our master bathroom, and we are thrilled with both the process and the results. Our project manager, Dor, was very helpful and knowledgeable in assessing the project and figuring out how to accomplish our goals and make it look great, and his estimate was a real estimate--A2Z doesn't play that game where they estimate low to get you to sign, then jack up the price with a bunch of change orders. And the on-site team was fantastic! This was our first remodel project ever, and I was worried about having strangers in the house. Goyo and Jose were so friendly and kind that it never felt awkward. They did outstanding work, and they were so helpful in asking good questions and making sure we understood everything that was going on. They took great care in making sure the quality of both the materials and the work were top-notch--and they even finished ahead of schedule. A bathroom remodel is a big project, and we're very happy we went with A2Z to do it.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

07/02/2021

Smita B.

Dror Postiner and his crew did an amazing job on our kitchen remodel. From the very beginning, Dror's #1 concern is that we as his customers are happy. One of the reasons we decided to go with A2Z is the promptness of Dror's response. General contractors are very busy right now, but I was very impressed by the responsiveness and the reliability of the team. Dror made sure to come with us to the store and give us his professional opinion (which was invaluable) on all of the materials used. Additionally, the team stayed within the timeline of the original quote. They were fair with pricing and the team was so friendly and nice to be around. We are very happy with the end product and this project in general!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, interior paint, fireplace redesign

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

Review for A2Z Remodeling Inc - 585 Mandana Blvd, Oakland, CA - 39391211

05/20/2021

Jon K.

Dor Ashkar responded immediately and was able to schedule the work to meet my needs. The work was done start to finish in six days with no interruptions. I did have to stay on top of the work to make sure everything on the engineer's list was completed. Their work was done neatly and the crew cleaned up at the end of each day so that I could pull my car into the garage which they used as a staging area.

Description of Work
I hired A2Z to upgrade earthquake reinforcement to bring it up to the current code. I had retained an engineer who had inspected the house and make a list of what needed to be done to bring earlier work up to the newer state code.

Category earthquake retrofitting

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

03/20/2021

Melinda C.

I looked for a remodeling company that would help me with my kitchen remodeling and refinishing the flooring in my house in San Jose. I called A2Z; Dror & Dor came fairly quickly to give me an estimate. They were very knowledgeable and had a lot of great design ideas which I hadn’t received from other contractors. They took their time with me and explained the different codes and regulations that the city requires and told me that they are a no change order and no change time company, which was very important for me. Their prices were fair, not the least and not the most expensive. After interviewing 4 companies, I chose A2Z. I am super happy with my decision. The end result is amazing. Dror was assigned to be my dedicated project manager, and I received a dedicated crew as Dror promised. Communication throughout the entire process was better than I could ever have expected. Jose the Forman and the crew were very respectful and clean. When any small issue came up, Dror immediately took care of it and had great solutions, sharing with me his ideas of how they would take care of them, which I appreciated very much. Overall my new kitchen and floor look amazing. The team made the process very easy. I will definitely recommend them and will use them for my next project!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling and Refinishing Flooring

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Thank you for the nice words [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to assist you with your project and I’m so happy we were able to bring your kitchen to “life” I’m sure your cooking experience went up 😉 We thank you for being such an awesome customer and always being so kind and nice to the crew it definitely made all the experience much better!

03/12/2021

Jon M.

t is not often that I take the time to write reviews but with our outstanding experience with our recent project with A2Z Remodeling, it was called for. Dror Postiner, our project manager, was extremely attentive to any questions or concerns we had throughout the entire project. We stayed connected through text, phone and in person communication. It was reassuring that we could get a hold of him and he would respond without delay. He was able to transfer our “concept” for an update to our family room into exactly what we had in mind. This included removing the existing fireplace façade, wood burning stove and worn floor and replacing with a gas fireplace insert, modern fireplace surround and new flooring. in addition, we had our outdated kitchen countertop and backsplash replaced making a transformational difference in the appearance of the room. Dror personally guided us through the process of selecting porcelain slabs for the countertop and fireplace surround as well as tile for the backsplash. We obtained high quality material within our budget. The team professionally and efficiently completed the project without creating undue disruptions that allowed us to stay in our home while the work was underway. The job site was kept clean and made safe at the end of everyday which was very important to us as we have an 18-month grandson that likes to explore! The crew let us know when they would be coming and the days they would not be. They took great care to not damage our kitchen cabinets, appliances and floor that would not be replaced. It was like they treated our home as if it was theirs. The job was completed in less that 4 weeks (about 17 days on site) which was within the estimate that Dror provided. He provided a detailed scope of work describing what A2Z was responsible for and what we needed to account for, e.g., hard surfaces, finish paint, family room flooring, kitchen sink and faucet. The agreement included the overall cost broken down by progress payments. There were no hidden cost surprises with the original scope of work. Overall, we highly recommend A2Z Remodeling. From planning to implementation and completion we are extremely satisfied with the quality of work, cost and most importantly the finished product. It has increased the appearance and functionality of the interior design enormously.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen counter top and backsplash and update family room with gas insert, fireplace surround and new floor.

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for an amazing review and for taking the time to share your experience with others. You need 2 for tango and it was a pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed]! I’m so happy that we were able to make this process fun, fast and the most important thing, the WOW factor of the finish work. Will see you on your next project

01/05/2021

Andi M.

called A2Z Remodeling and 2 other companies once I found out I have a leak from the shower pan. I heard a lot of horror stories from friends and family about construction companies, but when Dror Postiner came to give me the quote, I really felt like I’m in good hands, his price came in the middle and within range but more important for me was to hire someone that would listen to me and will be a good communicator throughout the process, it was definitely it! He helped me all the way, from planning and design, though pulling permits and working on all the small details of the project. We ended up reconfiguring the bathroom a little bit which gave me a lot of extra space. We also ended up doing the floors with luxurious vinyl planks which are water resistant, I love my new floors throughout the house! Dror is very knowledgeable, great on communicating, coordination, honest and he promised me a work without change time and/or change order and that is what happened which I gladly appreciate. The crew was very nice and respectful, always clean after they were done at the end of the day, they put cover on the floors and plastic sheet on the walls which is very important for us since we have two little kids. Jose the foreman made sure things were going according to the plan and smoothly, The crew was very responsive for any small touch ups or fixing imperfections that needed to be done. We love our new bathroom and floor, you can really tell that finishing work is very important to this company! I will highly recommend A2Z Remodeling to all my friends and family and will definitely use them for other projects in the future. Thanks guys.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/29/2020

Katherine P.

I want to say big thank you to Dor & Dror from A2Z Remodeling. My parents live in an old house that they bought years ago and never renovated it. Finally they decided to renovate the house specially the kitchen, 2 bathrooms and floors. They received several estimates and decided to go with A2Z Remodeling, all because of Dor and Dror were very communicative and very sensitive to what my parents wanted, dream wise and money wise. Me and my sister came to visit our parents after the construction has been done and we were amazed how beautiful their house look like right now. My parents are thrilled because they feel like they are leaving in a new house having new memories. So once again thank you A2Z Remodeling team for an amazing work and thank you Dor and Dror. I am writing this thank you because my parents I don’t have any social media email and such. I wish, where I live I’ll find a company like A2Z Remodeling when I need to renovate my home.

Description of Work
Kitchen & Barhrooms

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words, it was our pleasure doing the project for your parents, they are a wonderful people, will be more than happy to assist them in the future if needed. Stay safe & Happy New Year

11/11/2020

Rachel B.

We hired A2Z to renovate our kitchen and bathroom while we were living in the house. They were our 4th and last quote. They were not the cheapest, but the price was very competitive, it was worth it; the help that we got with the finishes selection saved us time and energy, seems like we saved the difference with their experienced advice and with the discounts they had. Dor & Dror quoted us a 6-week time frame and a general budget for the project and other expenses - and they exactly hit both of those. They were pretty responsive to my needs; I got an answer for things I needed very quickly. A2Z’s team was GREAT - they were professional, kind, and COVID attentive. We the appearance of the work and we love using the kitchen. We were able to finish sooner, but we had a delay, I would not choose the same plumbing fixtures if I knew that it will take so long to deliver due to COVID. Overall, it was a good experience, thank you A2Z.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], it was our pleasure doing this project for you and your family to enjoy your home. we will be more that happy to do more projects for you in the future. we wish you & your family happy and safe Thanksgiving from all A2Z team.

We are full remodeling company, specializing with Bathrooms, Kitchen, additions, ADU, Garage Conversation and full home remodeling.