A1 Air Duct Cleaning Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2014

4.4

We offer discount packages: Air duct cleaning including dryer vent and Furnace and return unit inspection for a total of $69.95....

The last thing my company will do is nickel and dime a customer for something they don't need. With over 50 years of experience in the trades, The Vent Cleaner has specialized in cleaning, repairing, & maintaining vents for residential, commercial, & HOA clients. Our expert technicians, and advance equipment will clean the air ducts throughout your home. The process includes the removal of unwanted particles and pollutants, from the grill back to the main panel unit, to ensure proper ventilation and the circulation of clean air with only EPA approved products. Our dryer vent cleaning service is a cost effective way to eliminate the unnecessary expense of extended drying times and keep your family safe from the risk of fire. Contact us today to learn more!

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Aircom was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Aircom stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

We provide vital services to the community such as attic clean-up, crawl space cleaning, attic radiant barrier, rodent proofing and control, and crawl space inspections. Preventative maintenance and safety inspection to furnace. Medical grade cleaning to your entire air duct system. Dryer vent cleaning where we clean the vent for your dryer appliance, to prevent any fire hazard inside of your home. Air Duct Replacement. Attic Inspections, Cleanup and New Insulation's. All of the insulation that our business uses is fire resistant, which keeps you and your family safe. _Our company was established in 2001. The team at Attic Renew 360 has been professionally trained and all of our technicians have years of experience in the field. This means that they have the expertise necessary to advise you on the proper types of insulation for your property while keeping your personal preferences and your budget in mind. You'll get peace of mind when you entrust Attic Renew 360 to handle your insulation. _Meet the Manager ALLYSON M. Our people is our success by delivering customer solutions. Therefore we strive continually to attract and retain talented professionals who share our values. We provide outstanding service through teamwork, experience, accountability and innovation - all of which is reflected in the quality of our results. _YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUR SEASONAL PROMOTIONAL OFFERS! _GIVE US A CALL TODAY AT 1(800)673-5004 _WE STAR WITH A FREE INSPECTION!!!

03/18/2016

The service was great. I just had to a little bit of clean up after the service other that I was extremely happy.

Description of Work
They cleaned my Dryer Vent

03/16/2016

Description of Work
Cleaned two forced air systems and 16 ducts, plus several small holes in the ducts, but I wasn't charged extra.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

01/18/2016

Description of Work
I paid $125 through your website but never heard from A-1 and they've never performed the service I paid for. I want a refund.

09/22/2015

Description of Work
I would recommend this company to any of my friends.

Category air duct cleaning

Air duct cleaning & furnace.

Construction.