A1 Air Duct Cleaning Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2014

4.4

We offer discount packages: Air duct cleaning including dryer vent and Furnace and return unit inspection for a total of $69.95....

JMC General Construction

Small family owned- operated company that specialize in home remodeling and improvement. We are bonded and insured with a full warranty on the service we provide. small or big project. We pride ourselves on being very dependable with a competitive prices will beat any number from our competitors free estimates emergency calls at any time

Attic Renew 360

We provide vital services to the community such as attic clean-up, crawl space cleaning, attic radiant barrier, rodent proofing and control, and crawl space inspections. Preventative maintenance and safety inspection to furnace. Medical grade cleaning to your entire air duct system. Dryer vent cleaning where we clean the vent for your dryer appliance, to prevent any fire hazard inside of your home. Air Duct Replacement. Attic Inspections, Cleanup and New Insulation's. All of the insulation that our business uses is fire resistant, which keeps you and your family safe. _Our company was established in 2001. The team at Attic Renew 360 has been professionally trained and all of our technicians have years of experience in the field. This means that they have the expertise necessary to advise you on the proper types of insulation for your property while keeping your personal preferences and your budget in mind. You'll get peace of mind when you entrust Attic Renew 360 to handle your insulation. _Meet the Manager ALLYSON M. Our people is our success by delivering customer solutions. Therefore we strive continually to attract and retain talented professionals who share our values. We provide outstanding service through teamwork, experience, accountability and innovation - all of which is reflected in the quality of our results. _YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUR SEASONAL PROMOTIONAL OFFERS! _GIVE US A CALL TODAY AT 1(800)673-5004 _WE STAR WITH A FREE INSPECTION!!!

Moore Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning

Moore Mechanical prides itself on being a reputable and honest company, while providing our customers with outstanding service. We are a family owned and operated company that is based out of Dublin and have been in business for over 35 years. We are a proud member of Diamond Certified, Better Business Bureau (A+ Rating) and Air Conditioning Contractors of America. Contact Us via Email: sales-service@mooremechanical.com

03/18/2016

The service was great. I just had to a little bit of clean up after the service other that I was extremely happy.

Description of Work
They cleaned my Dryer Vent

03/16/2016

Description of Work
Cleaned two forced air systems and 16 ducts, plus several small holes in the ducts, but I wasn't charged extra.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

01/18/2016

Description of Work
I paid $125 through your website but never heard from A-1 and they've never performed the service I paid for. I want a refund.

09/22/2015

Description of Work
I would recommend this company to any of my friends.

Category air duct cleaning

Air duct cleaning & furnace.

Construction.