JH Krick Construction

Founded 1975 • With Angi since April 2011

We are a full service construction company that has been in business for over 45 years. Our specialties are gourmet kitchens and spa baths. We also offer new home construction and management services....

03/23/2018

I called & he said he is retired so why is he wasting our time by being on Angie's list? He did give me a reference to call but that didn't account for my waiting all day for him to call me back. He also said if he did still work, he wouldn't go into atick to look for possible damage? What kind of contractor is that. He said he'd have to pay someone to come with him to do that. Isn't that what he'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling drywall repair

CATEGORY remodeling

I'm sorry this gentleman feels this way. I would like to set the story straight. I called him back that afternoon when returning home. I indicated to him that I don't physically climb up into attics since retiring, but still have my business. I told him that I thought the job was more suited for a roofing contractor and referred him to a contractor that I use. I hope he gets his needs satisfied.

09/27/2017

Excellent! We will use John and his crew for any and all future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closed in loft to create fourth bedroom and built closet

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,doors

Thank you so much for the kind review. We look forward to being able to quote new work for you.

01/30/2015

He was prompt even though called at the last minute and he came after a full day's work elsewhere.  Hung the doors. In one case the rough opening was smaller than professionally usual, but John Krick was able to hang the door plumb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung 3 doors.

CATEGORY remodeling,doors

03/05/2014

John Krick was great to work with...  honest and hard working.   He always showed up on schedule which was greatly appreciated. Our rooms are brand new and beautiful, thanks to John.   I have already recommended John to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo laundry room and den Install all new plumbing in laundry room Install new insulation in walls and ceiling Install new sheetrock, tape and texture walls and ceiling.   Install new door, baseboards and window trim

10/28/2013

The actual construction work was great. However, his choice of using Barton Overhead Door has been a continued mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did work on garage door conversion.

CATEGORY remodeling

Remodeling, new homes, additions, exteriors and fine finish.

Check, PayPal