Fish Window Cleaning

Founded 1978 • With Angi since April 2007

Additional DBA - Fish Window Cleaning Inc. Locally owned. See website for additional service area....

Bright Prodigy

Bright Prodigy

Bright Prodigy provides a handful of services such as Gutter Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, Solar Bird Barrier/Mesh netting Installation, and Christmas Light Installation! Our specialty is customer service and quality work. We aim to make Bright Prodigy, the way to go, when ordering services we provide! Bright Prodigy has been in business since 2017, from the beginning we have been growing year after year, all due to the great customer service, quality work, and integrity we strive to improve on a daily basis.

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never used any of these companies that you sending me emails for

10/20/2014

The two individuals who provided service represented they were former employees of Fish Windows, now operating as Squeegee Pros. They did an excellent job at a very reasonable cost. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed windows, inside and out and cleaned rain gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

06/16/2014

Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fish Window Cleaning cleaned my windows and screens inside and out.  The young man did a fantastic job.  I have 24 windows and 4 sets of glass French doors.

06/06/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fish overall did well. We had agreed to a start time of 9AM and they did not arrive until 12:30PM. That was frustrating after scheduling our day around the service. The quality of work made up for the schedule issue. I would use them again.

05/08/2014

Appointment was made to schedule window cleaning.  We called to verify time and date.   The only criticism we have is that it would have been nice to receive a courteoussy reminder about the appointment along to let us know how many people can we expect to arrive.   The window washers arrived on time, introduced and identifying themselves.  They wore a company shirt as part of the identification. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning inside and out.  This also included window screen removal and cleaning.  Screens were brushed down and not washed.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Commercial and residential, interior & exterior storm windows, construction clean ups, screens, mirrors, chandeliers, ceiling fans, gutters, pressure washing & skylights.

Satisfaction