The Home Doctors Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

The Home Doctors specialize in all aspects of home repair and remodeling...

JOHN BLYTHE ELECTRIC

Serving Marin homeowners 35+ years, with over 2855 satisfied clients. Family owned since 1982. Expertise in lighting, new circuits, problem-solving and remodel. I welcome calls to discuss projects, answer questions and give you suggestions.

David painting

P W Stephens Environmental Inc

P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected name in the asbestos industry, and due to our size and strength in the asbestos abatement industry, P.W. Stephens will continue to grow into new environmental fields as the need arises. We have and always will be dedicated to providing the highest job quality and responsiveness to our customer’s needs and requirements. We welcome your suggestions and comments.

05/24/2016

They do wonderful work. They can do everything, from the big stuff to the smaller stuff as well. They have done so much for me that I would never go to another service provider. They are a one stop shop, and are willing to work with you.

Description of Work
They do almost all of the projects I have around the home.

Category handyman service

Thank you for the wonderful review. We enjoy being your go to guys! See you in the future!

02/11/2015

Their initial quote was too expensive. The quote was for about $8,500. They were very professional. They were a little bit slow on the slog time but I would consider them again for future projects.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Home Doctors for a French drain installation project and it involved plumbing and landscaping.

Category landscaping,plumbing

02/03/2015

He showed up on time, examined the projects and laid out how he would go about addressing them. He was friendly, thorough, and cleaned the work area after finishing.

Description of Work
Fixed top shelf of china cabinet (he fashioned supports that the shelf rests on.) Repaired two broken kitchen cabinets. Removed carpeting from the stairs and landing. This was more complicated than it sounds because there were several layers of carpet and many small nails and wood pieces to hold the carpet in place.

Category handyman service

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It is greatly appreciated! We look forward to working with you all again. All the Best Tapley

12/16/2014

Everything is going well, like I said above, the rains have delayed the completion of the outside work. Tapley and his crew have been great, answered all of our questions and concerns. They are obviously very experienced and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Began repair of some rot in a rafter tail, rains have delayed completion. Recommended a Hardwood Floor refinisher, that work has been completed. The floors look great!

Category handyman service

Hi [Members Name], Thank you for taking the time to post this great review. Can't wait to see the floors! and can't wait to get your trim back together next week! Best wishes Tapley

09/08/2014

We communicated solely by e-mail. I provided a 'wish list'. At first, the company was responsive to my list. Then I communicated, again, via e-mail to schedule at time to meet. Then I waited. Because I was not in a super hurry to get going, I allowed too much time to pass. When I realized I had not heard from the Company, I e-mailed again. I rec'd an apology and told that instead of dealing with t...

Description of Work
We never got that far.

Category handyman service

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate the input. We apologize for our poor responsiveness to your needs. As per the email exchange from 2 weeks ago you are in our list of clients to go see. We apologize again for not getting to you sooner.We are running about 2 to 3 weeks out for estimate visits. We should have communicated that info to you. Your input is very valuable...

Full remodel & home repair.

N/A