John Gleason's Plumbing

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2009

We are a small family owned plumbing business doing work mainly in Marin county and parts of Sonoma county, even traveling to San Francisco. We provide emergency service and repair and well as new installations and can help coordinate kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do not hire subcontractors. We have 3 employees who have worked for us for many years. Ask about our Angie's List discount. As our saying goes, No Job Too Small, We Do It All. Additional DBA - John's Plumbing & Sewer Service. Additional phone - (415) 559-7516. Family owned....

Adelso Rodas Plumbing

Mt. Tam Construction

**North Bay's Premier Bathroom Remodeling company.** Mt. Tam construction remodels bathrooms ,kitchens and decks from design to finish and convert garages and basements into living space. Our main focus for the last eight years has been bathroom remodeling. Our projects range from simply removing and replacing fixtures ,tile and plumbing to very complex projects involving wall removal ,relocation of plumbing fixtures ,updated electrical and lighting, and structural dry rot repair. Mt. Tam construction is owned by Roger Huntress, a California licensed general contractor , license number 584072. He has worked in Bay Area residential remodeling for over 30 years serving Marin and San Francisco. We carry Workmen's Compensation and liability insurance on all projects. Let us provide you with a free, detailed proposal for your home remodel. You can contact us today at (415)-730-0438 Email: mttamconstruction@comcast.net We are an "A" rated company.

Rock Solid Drains

Casey Post is the Owner / Operator and has been in the industry for over 17 years. If the water won't go down, we'll make it go down.

Offers by Rock Solid Drains on Angi

11/20/2020

Not only was the job done efficiently and excellently but John squeezed me in 5 days earlier than any other plumbing service. He did not charge me extra for the emergency call and came the same day I called. I was very concerned over the damage it was going to cause. He was a lifesaver and the job was done quickly and cleanup was excellent! Thanks for the service and I will definitely recommend th...

Description of Work
I had a leaky bathroom sink. Water was quickly coming out under the sink with old fixtures.

09/21/2017

I called several companies on Angie's List and none of them would come for 4 days. I found him through a referral through someone else and he came and fixed it. He did a temporary fix until he could come and do a repair. It seemed like the other companies which were major companies didn't understand that my water was gushing down my street. Its not like I could turn my water off. John came out and...

Description of Work
The main thing he did was my water main broke.

08/17/2017

response was slow, and there were some miscommunication. Owner was accountable and had integrity, however.

Description of Work
Leaky exterior pipe

07/10/2017

Used a snake for clog then a water jet at another cost. Not sure the extra cost for equipment in addition to labor cost was worth it. Maybe those tools should be part of there inventory??

Description of Work
Unclog kitchen drain for two hours

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/02/2016

They were just very accommodating. They knew it was kind of an emergency and they got here as soon as possible. They took care of the problem. They were very nice and super courteous. I like them.

Description of Work
They snaked out the sewer.

Category sewer cleaning

New construction, remodels and repairs, water heaters, sewer lines and appliances, plumbing and drain cleaning & everything in between.

Radiant heat & boilers.