Belfor Moving

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

Moving, packing, storage. I am an agent for National Van Lines....

Gonzalez Tree Care

⭐⭐⭐ BEST TREE SERVICE ⭐⭐⭐ No job is too small… No tree is too tall. We are top-quality tree care specialists. We go out on a limb, so you won’t have to. Quality-minded, reasonable priced, professionally staffed. Call us now for top-quality service!

ExTREEme Tree Experts

With over 20 years combined experience in the industry, my partner and I are a great team. Our focus is getting the job done safely and efficiently to customer satisfaction. Tree Trimming and Removal Services

Green Machine Delivery Services

We offer Commercial and Residential moving and relocation services. We're fully licensed and insured. our vehicle fleet includes 14ft, 20ft, and 26ft box trucks. We Charge an hourly rate for most services. We handle both pre planned and last minute moving requests. You can expect us to Have a Dolly and blankets, as well as other packaging supplies such as shrink wrap and tape. We can also supply Boxes of all sizes, Including Wardrobe boxes and other specialized boxes. our headquarters are split between SF and Downtown Oakland for better client accessibility. We handle moves of all sizes, from studios to mini mansions, we have the Manpower to get it done! we also offer full assembly and disassembly services upon request. Our rates are very straightforward with no hidden fees. for small moves we charge $105hr for 2 movers with a 14ft box truck. $125 for 2 movers with a 20ft box truck. $155 for 3 movers with a 20ft box truck. $185 for 3 movers with a 26ft truck. Generally if you have to access your unit through a stairwell, an elevator, or long hallways, you will need 3 movers. Our staff is Reliable and Professional. All staff are fully vaccinated and will wear masks the entire duration of the service. When we promise you a start time, we keep our word! Submit your request for a quick quote and to reserve your spot on our schedule.Thank You

06/28/2016

01/27/2016

From the initial inquiry to the final handshake Craig Belfor and his team demonstrated a degree of professionalism, responsiveness and consideration that only years of experience can produce. Craig gave us a very fair, binding estimate after completing an amazingly thorough inventory, but recommended that we consider other offers before making our decision. He made us feel that he was personally i...

Description of Work
They moved our two-bedroom household locally. We did the packing but Craig generously offered us packing tips.

09/15/2015

They were very professional, and I was pleased with the services they provided.

Description of Work
They provided moving services to me when I lived in California.

11/19/2013

I called them on Friday and here it is Tuesday and they still haven't gotten back to me.

Description of Work
I called them for an estimate for a move.

Category moving companies

I did call the number back, but got no answer, so I left a message. This person never called me again so I assumed he found another mover.

02/21/2012

They prompt and efficient. The two gentleman didn't stop working all day. They put everything where I wanted it.

Description of Work
They moved our entire house from one location to another.

Category moving companies

Serving Marin, Sonoma, Napa, and San Francisco. Time starts at your door. Local, statewide, cross country, and international moving. As a National Van Lines agent, we can provide excellent moving and storage of all of your household goods. In Marin - call 415-892-1001, Sonoma - call 707-586-6662, Napa - call 707-224-0102. Free written in home estimates. Full replacement cost coverage available. Owned and operated by Craig Belfor and his family, moving happy customers since 1967.

Call today