Top Pros Construction, Inc.

8619 RESEDA BLVD

Northridge, CA 91324

We are Experts in home remodeling, improvements, landscape, roofing and room additions – We are a licensed, insured, and bonded remodeling and construction company, working exclusively in home remodeling and improvements. We are a team of experienced hardworking people, project managers, engineers,

01/18/2021

Paul M.

We went and hire Top Pros Construction because they impressed us with how prepared and knowledgeable they were in the initial meeting. Large remodeling projects can overwhelm for many reasons, and our project was no exception. Besides a full-scale kitchen remodel that included knocking down a couple walls, we added on an electrical upgrade plus a master bathroom remodel that extended the project a few more months. Although the remodel took much longer than expected (4 months), that seems to be normal for any construction project. This was because of a few delays in ordering parts, which resulted in postponed work days. In the end, the kitchen and master bathroom turned out absolutely gorgeous, and the design was exactly what we were envisioning. Thank you to Erez, Yaron, and the entire Top Pros Construction team, including the office staff who helped build the kitchen and master bathroom we have been wanting for years.

Description of Work
kitchen and master bathroom remodeling project

Category custom cabinets, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, water heater repair, appliance refinishing, ceiling fans, structural engineer, home remodeling, interior painters, drain cleaning, roof cleaning, outdoor kitchens

01/17/2021

Joyce S.

I am having a significant experience with this company. When you see these great reviews up here: they’re true! Erez, our contractor with Top Pros Construction, proves that house construction projects don’t have to be a nightmare but can be a pleasure if you find the right person to take you through it. Our old bathroom seriously needed a remodel and I didn’t have any personal recommendations for a contractor; we lucked out when Erez came to interview. I liked Erez’s friendly, straightforward manner, devoid of slickness or hard sell, and his experience in construction was obvious as he walked me through the process. Erez spent time in the planning stage to find out what I wanted and discussed ideas that would work with the space. This is important: he is not the designer, he is the builder and will tell you what is structurally possible. Once a plan is agreed upon, he and his crew do the work but the client selects and gets the fixtures, tile, paint color, etc. He has resources to help, but has a good idea of what you want or consider getting a designer. On the business end, once I committed to the job, the contract was clear, covering a schedule of payments and stages. Erez kept me up to date with what he needed from my end and when his crew was going to be on site; they come on time and work diligently. What a great combination: an experienced contractor with influential people skills who wants you to be happy with the job and makes it pleasant and easy! He’s been there for my every question and issue and gets back to me right away. I’m impressed by Erez’s team, all very professional people who do excellent, clean work while treating the area with respect; there’s not one guy working in my house that I wouldn’t have back (we are all on lockdown at home because of the pandemic). I’m impressed by the beautiful work that is being done and how creative and collaborative this team is. So summarizing: I found an honest, personable, skilled contractor backed by a wonderful team of professionals who are doing what they promised. No games here. I feel supported if questions come up and absolutely admire how they do business. The prices are fair and I feel that I have good value and guidance. I’m thrilled with Erez and Top Pros Construction (including the staffers at the home office) and wouldn’t go looking anywhere else for my future projects.

Description of Work
A Remodeling project at our house during COVID-19 timing

Category custom cabinets, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair, ceiling fans, structural engineer, home remodeling, interior painters, drain cleaning, roof cleaning

01/15/2021

Vahid M.

This was our first time working with Top Pros Construction. They were recommended to us by a friend, and they didn’t disappoint. We had new room addition added in our entire home, and it was basically from the ground up. Their price for the quality, time it was completed and professionalism was unmatched. The results are beautiful and they got the job done when they said it would be done even during COVID. Their employees wore masks. Besides their beautiful work, the point of contact I was assigned, Erez, was on top of it all. He was very responsive and would text back immediately with any concerns. He is very friendly and makes you feel very taken care of. Thank you Top Pros Construction!

Description of Work
Room Addirion

01/09/2021

William B.

Erez, Ben and the guys at Top Pros Construction did a stellar job on our big home remodeling project. We added a second story to our Los Angeles home, nearly doubling it in size. We also moved a kitchen and living room wall and completely gutted our kitchen. We basically rebuilt the entire home, while doing our best to change the character of our home.We had tried to start this process several years back, running into snags and unethical contractors along the way, and are so happy that we landed in the capable hands of this team. At every step along the way, we felt honestly communicated with and cared for on a personal level. Besides this, all the subcontractors they worked with were top-notch and considerate of our neighbors. Not only did they do a remarkable job and make our house the talk of the neighborhood, they went above and beyond to really be sure we were always 100% happy with all the work being done. Even with the pandemic hitting right in the middle of our project, they finished within our original timeline as promised. I would without a doubt recommend them for any project you have, large or small. I’m attaching a few photos to show the scale of our undertaking. Enjoy!

Description of Work
Large remodeling project

01/07/2021

Jaha H.

I highly recommend Top Pros Construction. Erez and his crew are very professional, respectful and skillful. They added a bonus room, full bathroom and closet downstairs and put in a new stairwell, besides adding a couple of skylights upstairs and upgrading the plumbing. Erez took care of everything from start to finish. He referred me to an affordable architect to draw up the plans, pulled the permit and got the completion certificate. He listened to what I wanted, made suggestions when appropriate, explained things, let me purchase fixtures/materials that I wanted and helped me find what I was looking for. Erez always made me feel like he was on my team. He never made me feel like I was making an unreasonable request, didn’t nickel and dime me on minor changes and never cut corners or did anything that wasn’t top quality. He knows what he’s doing and I trust his judgment and advice because I know he wants to do the best work and what is best for me. That’s why I’ll always call him for any construction project I have.

Description of Work
Room Addition Project

01/04/2021

William C.

Ben is a fabulous contractor. We could not be happier with the work that Ben did in our home and in our dealings with him. Being 4 months in-home school and with a renovation may not be an ideal experience, but Ben put us completely at ease and really made the remodel pleasant. We have an addition to one of our ranch houses that was put on by a previous owner, and was badly laid out. We had to walk through a bedroom to get to another bedroom. Ben reconfigured the lay out and rebuilt a beautiful bedroom for us that we will now use as a nursery. He could close off the room we used to have to walk through, and build hallways and fabulous closets for us, making our home much more functional. (Ben took down and rebuilt walls, installed modern flooring, shaker style closet doors, windows, crown molding, and newer. Ben also does upgrades you may not expect ..He made our floors seamless and gave us beautiful recessed lighting that was much nicer than our previous!

Description of Work
Room Addition project

01/01/2021

agnes B.

I have used Top Pros Construction for two major projects in my house. they are very cost effective, on-time delivery, outstanding quality durable work are some words I think resonate with Yaron’s work. Yaron is a subject expert on the technicalities of tile work. Besides this, he is friendly and pleasant to work with. I would recommend Top Pros Construction to anyone looking to get tile work done and more.

Description of Work
2 Large remodeling projects.

Category custom cabinets, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, water heater repair, appliance refinishing, ceiling fans, structural engineer, home remodeling, interior painters, drain cleaning

12/29/2020

Jennifer M.

We hired them to remodel our home. the work included basically everything (from design, demolition all the way to cleaning of the house before we moved in). The work took longer then we thought due to the COVID rules. Erez our project manager took extra measures of safety which was the main reason for the delays. we are very happy with the remodeling results and we highly recommend Top Pros construction for any home remodeling project.

Description of Work
complete home remodeling

12/24/2020

Richard G.

We hired Top Pros construction for our room addition project. We worked closely with all the people at the office, including Erez who managed the construction project from start to end. The work took longer than we thought because of the pandemic, but at the end… it was all worth it! Erez did a stunning work while the office staff handled all the paperwork. Our home increased his value now and we are using the fresh addition daily. Highly recommended company!

Description of Work
Room Addition

Category custom cabinets, remodeling, roofing, water heater repair, appliance refinishing, ceiling fans, structural engineer, home remodeling, roof cleaning, outdoor kitchens

12/19/2020

James H.

I had an amazing experience working with Golan from Top Pros Construction. My new home needed some cosmetic and structural updates before moving in. Golan worked closely with me to make things exactly the way I envisioned them. Though it wasn’t a tremendous job, they treated me as a special client and always felt that my project was important. Golan and his crew are personable, warm and passionate about what they do. It’s hard work and they approach the hard work with a positive and encouraging attitude. All of my ideas, desires and concerns listened to, and they made it happen. It was fun collaborating with Golan on the design, and shopping for the specifics was fun and easy. He knows everyone and can get a good price for things. The overall costs were very reasonable. The permit process, the work itself, inspections and finishing were conducted in a thorough and professional manner. The work is beautiful, clean, detailed, and it was completed quickly. I have renovated several houses over the years. Golan and Top Pros Construction rank in the best of my experiences. I wish I could afford to fix up another house. Working with them was so fun and easy!!

Description of Work
Structure project

Category custom cabinets, water heater repair, appliance refinishing, ceiling fans, structural engineer, home remodeling, roof cleaning

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review us. It was truly a pleasure working with you and we look forward to future projects together!