Reyes Tree Service & Gardening

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2005

Reyes Tree Service is a locally owned family operated full tree service company with more than 25 years of experience serving the Los Angeles area. Our staff has the experience, equipment, and expertise to take care of all your tree service needs at reasonable rates. We specialize in residential,

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Old Topanga Canyon Project

lawn & landscaping

202290290
Our expert tree care crew safely removes a Pine tree while protecting nearby fencing and housing structures. Reyes Tree Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured with a 3M policy. Check out our impeccable reviews! Give us a call at (818) 341-3786 to set up your free estimate for expert tree care.
View project
Old Topanga Canyon Project  project

Old Topanga Canyon Project

lawn & landscaping

202290290
View project

tree service (433)lawn care (113)lawn & landscaping (84)irrigation system (50)leaf removal (18)lawn treatment (12)landscape lighting (7)hauling (4)handyman (3)hardscaping (2)

08/02/2022

Maryanne H.

Excellent service. They were quick and efficient. They did a great job Highly recommended

Description of Work
Removed several trees and shaped another

Category hauling services, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

Thank you so much for your review!

01/06/2022

Lucille M.

We had a very large pine tree and stump removed from our lawn ; it was a two day job. Juan. Reyes, the owner, gave us an estimate the day after we called. He was here when they started and kept tabs on the job. The work was done carefully and professionally with no damage to the property or lawn and completely cleaned up afterward. We did need to have them come back to remove additional tree roots so we could replant the area and this was done promptly.. We are glad to recommend this reliable company

Description of Work
Removal of large Canary Island pine and stump

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate and value our clients.

12/27/2021

Karen S.

They provided consistently good service. The service provider was good. They also did tree trimming. I recommend them to others

Description of Work
They provided me gardening services

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We value you as a client and wish you the best in the New Year! -Reyes Tree Service, Inc.

02/06/2021

S T.

They did an excellent job....8 men for one day completed all the work quickly and skillfully. Everything was left tidy when done. Juan came out the day after i called to get a quote and work was scheduled quickly after that. I will absolutely use them next time i need any yard services.

Description of Work
Tree trimming - 4 large ficus, large pine, 2 small trees and olive bushes. Cut back overhang of Oak trees.

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

We appreciate your review and we are very happy that our services were just as what you expected. Best, Reyes Tree Services

12/09/2020

jim S.

I used Commercial tree services, not Reyes. and Commerical did a great job. Ask me about them

Description of Work
Tree trimmed

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

09/29/2020

Sherri C.

It was excellent! The tree is stunning and they shaped it perfectly! They removed dead branches, treated fungus, were quick and professional. They cleaned up the yard after themselves as well. Very thorough, fantastic company!

Description of Work
Trimmed one very large, beloved birch tree.

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity on working on your yard. We are glad that our services were just as what you expected.

06/08/2020

Glenna A.

They did an excellent job, were on time and very efficient, and hauled brush and tree branches away.

Description of Work
Brush clearance on hillside

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/25/2020

Amanda C.

Fantastic experience with Juan and his team; early and prompt responses, excellent communication and skillful work. The men up in the trees were nothing less than artists and left the trees perfectly balanced and great looking. The slope site was extreme and the hard working crew left the site super clean. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Trim large trees on steep slope

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

Review for Reyes Tree Service & Gardening - 8754 Oak Park Ave, Northridge, CA - 38590620

Thank you for the great feedback, we greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work on your home.

01/28/2020

Robert W.

The crew was great. The work was done quickly and exceeded our expectations. We would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Remove italian cypress trees.

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

01/05/2020

David M.

ABSOLUTLEY TERRIBLE. They requested I take a picture of the trees to be trimmed and send to them which I did. that was my last contact with them. They never responded in any way. What a terrible way to treat a potential customer. That drove me to get another tree service to do the work.

Description of Work
Need the branches of two palm trees to be trimmed

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

12/07/2019

Ashley G.

It was all done to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
We needed to have 7 palm trees removed and the stumps grinded down, plus 7 other miscellaneous trees removed and another tree moved. They were so quick, and clean, and got it all done in one day! Getting on the schedule was fine although took a few days for a response, and the first consultation they were at least 45 minutes late, but all in all I was super pleased with the finished space and the overall cost! Nothing was left behind and Juan was very helpful.

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

12/10/2018

Ryan G.

If you need a professional and responsible company to handle tree trimming I would highly recommend Reyes Tree Service. The crew that showed up to perform the trimming was well organized. The entire yard was cleaned up and I couldn't even tell that work had been done. For any tree trimming in the future I will be using Reyes Tree Service.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for the great feedback as well as for giving us the opportunity to work with you and allowing us to make your home look beautiful.

09/30/2018

Fred J.

Serviceman gave a written bid that was illegible... the figures could not be understood. I contacted the office and gave them a copy. I asked 3x for a legible bid..I was told I'd get one.... and received no reply.... despite repeated requests.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

09/24/2018

Tina S.

Mr. Reyes was quick to come and give me an estimate. He gave me a very fair price for the amount of work to be done. He honored my Angie's List coupon. His men were very professional, listened to my feedback and did and excellent job. All the trimmed branches were hauled away and my yards were left perfectly manicured. I would recommend this company without reservation!

Description of Work
Trimmed all my trees in both backyard and front yard.

Category lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 09/18/2018

We are truly glad we were able to meet your expectations and specially grateful that you gave us the opportunity to work in your home.

09/12/2018

Marcy B.

The crew was efficient and polite, very professional. Took care to safeguard property from any possibility of damage. Very thorough clean up of area before leaving , overall, very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cedar tree removal and tree trimming

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. We appreciate your business.

08/29/2018

JOHN P.

The whole project was done in a day, amazingly. Excellent organization among the crew, and they carefully checked on what we wanted one last time before beginning. Very impressed by their diligence. The cleanup was excellent as well. They also worked very well with our neighbors, negotiating the usual 'politics' very smoothly. To remove the palm tree, they temporarily removed, then replanted, a neighboring plant.

Description of Work
Several trees needed extensive trimming, and a palm tree was to be removed.

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

Glad we were able to meet your standards. Thank you for trusting us to get the job down.

07/16/2018

Eleanor B.

How did it go? Excellent. Oscar and the other men working for Juan Reyes are artists. My tree is very healthy and had grown to a point of hanging down in one corner of the yard, brushing against the roof of my patio in another area, and brushing against wires in a third area. The Reyes team went to work, always with an eye on the symmetry of the tree, leaving a beautiful pink canopy over the yard. They work quickly, efficiently, and always clean up after themselves. I have lived in my home for 16 years and this is the third time I have used Juan Reyes' company. They are the only ones I will use in the future. I intend to have him do some landscaping in the future. I honestly cannot speak highly enough of Juan and the men he has working for him.

Description of Work
Trimming of an overgrown Mimosa tree in my back yard.

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We always look forward to making our clients homes look beautiful. We are glad we once again exceeded your expectations.

06/16/2018

Ellie R.

Everything went smoothly. They arrived on time did their job, cleaned up and removed all the pruned branches and dead trees.

Description of Work
Pruned two trees and removed three dead birch trees

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

We are glad wee were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

06/06/2018

lai W.

The whole thing went very smoothly. Mr. Reyes' team was very efficient and got the job done in no time. The sprinkler system is working very well so far. I am glad we got the right professional!

Description of Work
installation of sprinkler system in front lawn; removal of dead walnut tree.

Category irrigation systems, tree service

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your business.

05/25/2018

Eric E.

We've used Reyes Tree Service before - about five years ago - and just like last time, it went very well indeed. Juan Reyes is a smart and highly experienced professional, and he's got a top-notch very skilled crew. All are a pleasure to work with. The job took three full days for a crew of 5-6 men and the results were nothing short of artistic. Considering the size of the job, I feel that the price was quite fair. And Juan bid the job tree by tree so we knew exactly the cost of trimming each one and we could be specific about how much work we were choosing to have done. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Reyes Tree Service.

Description of Work
We have a large yard with many trees, including 8 mature pines and other trees.

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

Thank you for your business and once again trusting us to get the job done right.

05/02/2018

James B.

If your looking for tree trimming and or other tree services… You can stop right here! You’ve found the right company! I have only good things to say about Reyes Tree Services Inc. Juan is the owner (and is also onsite with his crew), and he is wonderful to work with. and NO, I’m NOT a family member! I have two 60’ trees in my front yard, an Ash and a Sycamore. As well as two Palms (70’ each) in the back yard. None had been trimmed in about 10 years. Total price was $4000, from Reyes. I called four Companies to get bids for tree trimming, and had to leave messages for all four. Reyes was the first to call me back, came the following day to see the trees and was by far the lowest price (one company took four days to return the call). Best of all he gave me an estimate on the spot (one took four days to get an estimate after seeing the trees and was double everyone else). The next great thing is that they had an opening the following week, six days from seeing the trees. They have their own insurance coverage, Workmans Comp and Calif/LA licenses and were very careful to protect our flowers, bushes, fruit trees, storage sheds, spa, etc. His guys worked fast and safe. They completed the Sycamore and the Ash in one day and the Palms the next day. They did a great job of shaping the trees, not just lopping off limbs. I was amazed at the clean-up job they did! From blowing off the house’s roof to raking leaves from our mulch covered low water yards.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

Thank you for trusting us and giving us the opportunity to work with you gives us an opportunity to show how much we are committed to bringing our costumers satisfaction not only customer service wise but prices wise as well. Thank you for taking the time to give us such an awesome review!

04/19/2018

William H.

It seemed like there were 3 guys doing the pruning and a crew cleaning up behind them. They showed up on time and had the work done in a couple of hours. They did a great job on the Pear tree to open it up and showcase the intricate branch structures.

Description of Work
4 Carrot wood trees, 1 Evergreen Pear tree, 1 Japanese Maple tree, removal of plants behind garage and trim a row of Hybiscus.