Omega Automotive

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2022

8601 Reseda Blvd

Northridge, CA 91324

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website. ...

07/10/2020

They fixed it pretty quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a diagnostic test, quick transmission service, and power steering fix.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

01/17/2018

Jay did a great job getting the correct part and having it installed. I definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taillight replacement for 2015 Prius.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give leave a review so other can know of your experience at Omega Automotive and Northridge Bodywork. it was nice meeting you. Please keep us in mind for your future car service and repair needs. Thanks again,. sincerely, Carlos Menjivar

09/30/2017

it went well! i had brakes done and the owner was honest and saying only back brakes needed to be fixed. he was the second mechanic to say my battery needed to be changed so i did that too.... he also gave me more info on things that need to be maintained which i cannot afford right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great owner! Really goes the extra mile for you!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

I thank you for the opportunity you gave us to service your car and for the trust you placed on us to take car of your car needs. Your feedback is very valuable--thank you. we at Omega Automotive look forward to assisting you with all your car needs. from basic maintenance to larger repair as well as auto body and paint.

04/13/2014

Omega never disappoints! Carlos, Guille and their team are reliable, honest and really know their cars. I never feel like I'm being cheated or over charged. I am always shown the used parts and told why they were removed and how it affected the car. My car is 13 years old and runs like a dream because of the Omega team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Omega has taken care of my family's cars for several years now. I go there for maintenance and anything else I need for my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2014

10/30/2013

They did an excellent job. Lowest in price and highest in quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs for an auto accident, front fender, bumper and hood.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2012

10/15/2013

As I stated above his work and that of his mechanics is impecable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The amount above could have been a bit more don't remember. I have used Omega for several years for both my car and my husband's car. I know that Carlos will be honest with me. He'll tell me what needs to be fixed, and if it needs to be fixed now or if it can wait. How many auto mechanics do that? That last time I went in was for an oil and air filter change. Carlos' mechanic noted that one of my engine mounting was becoming loose. Carlos made a note that the next time I bring my car in for service, they'll recheck it. Since I've been using Carlos I have not had one roadside problem with my car. He catches everything beforehand.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2013

07/30/2013

The work turned out well. They paid attention to detail and did the work in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some repairs on my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2011

07/30/2013

They were absolutely fantastic. I can’t say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt the transmission on my ’99 Pontiac.

CATEGORY transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2013

09/28/2012

Everything went well, but I never had a doubt that it wouldn't. I brought the car in that morning and within a few hours it was completed. Carlos is one of the most honest people I've ever met. He lets me know if I can wait to have something fixed, gives me an estimate of the cost and always tries to save me money on parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carlos has been my mechanic for several years. I brought my 2001 Camry in for an oil change some weeks before and Carlos noted that some of the hoses were nearing the point of failure. It's because of his diligence that my car which is nearing 12 years old has remained reliable on the road.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2012

07/26/2012

Brought my car in. Transmission rebuilt, etc., as above. Took car home. I didn't like the way the car handled. Drove it a week or so to get a "feel" for it. Brought it back. Carlos tweaked and adjusted tranny at no charge. I then proceeded to put 4,000 miles on my car in 6 weeks (normal is about 500 miles a month). She ran beautifully. My car is 28 years old, and parts are sometimes (sometimes?) a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuilt transmission, replaced four tires, 3000 mile service (oil change, filter, tune up, lube, etc), changed belts, checked hoses, checked brakes, discussed scheduling a/c repair costs and other optional repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2011

CAR SERVICES AND REPAIRS include but not limited to: oil change, engine repairs, brakes, suspensions, radiators, computer diagnostic, tune-ups, timing belts, car inspections, towing services, and warranties. AUTO BODY WORK includes but not limited to: auto body repair, paintless dent repair, refinishing, detailing, glass repair/ replacement, ceneral mechanic repair, and warranties.

FOR INQUIRES NOT LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available