Mr Garage Coating

CONTRACTOR'S STATE LICENSE BOARD
10/30/2016

9301 Shirley Avenue

Northridge, CA 91324

Mr. Garage Coating is family owned and operated; our mission is to offer our clients an unbeatable price, the best materials and top quality floors that we can guarantee for the years to come and also our extensive experience of thousands of square feet installed over the past ten years at the best price on the market. We have earned a good reputation by making every floor our own and we are passionate and very proud of our work. Customer satisfaction is number one for us....

epoxy flooring (9)garage doors (1)

04/04/2019

Excellent service. Four-hundred square foot garage floor completed in 1 day. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Epoxy Coating

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

03/09/2019

We loved our experience with Mr Garage Coating. Since the beginning to the end the process was very smooth. Prices are reasonable and quality is excellent. Definitely we will use them again and will recommend them to our family and friends

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring on my garage

Work Completed On 09/07/2015

Review for Mr Garage Coating - 9301 Shirley Avenue, Northridge, CA - 37755700

09/12/2018

The work went really well.

Description of Work
They install the garage door.

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

09/11/2018

I am very satisfied with this company’s work. My garage floor looks amazing now. It makes the space look modern and even more spacious. Their work team was respectful and reliable. They accomplished the work on time. I would definitely refer them to anyone looking to improve their garage’s look.

Description of Work
Garage floor coating

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

09/07/2018

They did an excellent job. They did the work on time and the transformation looked like a brand garage. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
They did the coating in our 2 car garage.

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

09/07/2018

I did my research before reaching out to them. Their price was reasonable. In the end, I was very pleased and they did a wonderful job, from start to finish. They were very attentive. I even called them a couple of times and they always answered my questions.

Description of Work
I have a two car garage and this company did the coatings for it.

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback! We are always happy to receive comments and are very pleased to know you are enjoying your Epoxy Vinyl Chips Garage Floor. Please keep us in mind for any future needs in which we may be of assistance We wish you the best.

09/06/2018

Quality work and pride in the craftsmanship of their trade. Executed with excellence in mind. My floors still look as new as it was the week they did my floors after 4 years now since they have been done. I have recommended and continue to recommend others to them. The feedback I’ve received from my referrals have been nothing less than magnificent work and excellent value. Do not hesitate using t...

Description of Work
Garage floor

Work Completed On 06/01/2014

Dear [Member Name Removed], We love your attention to detail and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are very pleased to hear that you are enjoying the work done on your Epoxy Vinyl Chips Garage Floor. Please keep us in mind for any future needs in which we may be of assistance; We wish you the best.

08/28/2018

Had great experience with Mr Garage Coating a year ago for a garage project . Pablo and Lina were great. Laid out the schedule and project, completed the work as promised and couldn't be happier with the final product. Turned a 50 year old garage floor into something I'd expect to see in a showroom

Description of Work
Garage coating / epoxy

Work Completed On 09/03/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed], We want to thank you for your honest and wonderful review. We are very pleased to know you are enjoying the work done on your Vinyl Chips Epoxy Floor. We truly appreciate your business and we are grateful for the trust you've placed in hiring us. We wish you the best and we will keep in touch for more projects together.

08/28/2018

Excellent work and outstanding service at an unbelievable price. Work was completed in time and looks amazing! Thank you Mr. Garage Coating!

Description of Work
Garage coating

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

08/27/2018

Honestly Pablo and the crew from Mr. Garage Coating were a pleasure to work with they were at my house 5 minutes before the appointment that for me is really important they respect the time of their clients. I checked with 2 other companies and Mr. Garage coating gave me the best price and they were the company I felt more comfortable to work with, they did the work in record time and they left th...

Description of Work
Garage remodel coating

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], We want to thank you for your wonderful review. We love your attention to detail and are very pleased to know that you are enjoying the work done on your Grey Epoxy Vinyl Chips Garage Floor. It really means so much to us to make sure the customers are satisfied. We wish you the best and we will keep in touch for more projects together

We specialized in concrete resurfacing using Epoxy Systems with 95% Polyurea coating and Stained Concrete with Stone Glaze. We can install Epoxy Solid Colors, Epoxy Vinyl Chips, Metallic Lava flow, and Quartz. We make disappear any imperfection out of your floor and will give it a new, durable, resistant and beautiful look.

Check, PayPal