Kahn Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1961 • With Angi since December 2005

19434 Business Ctr Dr

Northridge, CA 91324

Located in The San Fernando Valley and serving all of greater Los Angeles, Kahn Air Conditioning Inc specializes in residential and commercial heating & air conditioning systems. Whether installing a completely new system or replacing an older one we always place our clients needs first. As well as being a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are the only Carrier Distinguished Dealer Award winner in California an Carrier President's Award winner multi years. We proudly offer the complete line of Carrier heating & air conditioning products. We service all of Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita, Calabasas, Westlake Village, Agoura, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Hollywood, Los Feliz, Glendale, West Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, Burbank, Pasadena and more. Trust, Honesty, Integrity and Experience. These words define Kahn Air Conditioning. Kahn Air Conditioning Bill Board. We offer these & other services : System diagnosis & repair. New system design & installation Custom home system design Manual J Load Calculations. Equipment replacement. Duct system design & replacement Maintenance Agreements License - 206552. Award winning. Additional phones - (310) 659-0968, (323) 720-9026, (661) 837-0095 & (805) 581-5276....

07/22/2018

Sean H.

They were too busy to bother to return my call to request service.

Description of Work
Service to replace a compressor capacitor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am very sorry that we missed your call. It was 113* and there were so many calls that yours must have fallen through the cracks. Please accept my appology, we would never not call a customer on purpose. David Kahn

Samuel G.

The were unwilling to service my Carrier humidifier because it was purchased from another dealer. They quoted me an outrageous price of about $714.00 to change the bulbs on my Carrier UV sterilizer and tried to sell me a non-Carrier sterilizer which I did not need for $1500.00. Sterilizer bulbs cost approximately $60.00 a piece and are simple to change. I tried to talk to the owner about at least servicing my humidifier and he threw a temper tantrum about this. These problems I've had are just the tip of the iceberg. Needless to say, we've parted company on less than amicable ways. Unfortunately, I purchased a 10 year service contract for my HVAC and I'll probably have to write off the cost!

Description of Work
I needed proper servicing for my Carrier system.

JAMES R.

It went great. They were on time and completed the work the same day. They cleaned up afterwards and the system is working fine. We have them stopping by twice per year to provide inspection and service.

Description of Work
We needed a new heating and air conditioning system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your business. Please call us anytime you need anything. David Kahn

Peter G.

I have used the service for many years. The Kahn Techs are always on time, professional and know how to do their job. They are not the least expensive company out there, but they have good reviews and a lot of experience with Carrier products, which is what I have at home.

Description of Work
Kahn performs twice yearly maintenance checks of my heating and air conditioning systems at my house.

Thank you very much for your business. Please call us anytime. David Kahn

Marjorie D.

I have been using Kahn for many years. They have always been helpful, prompt & reliable. I consider myself lucky to have them as my service specialists for heating and air conditioning.

Description of Work
new furnace & new aiconditioner

12/06/2017

Lawrence B.

Great. They're in every 6 months to service either the A/C or Heater and change filters.

Description of Work
Maintenance/Service of AC & Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your business and for the responce too. David Kahn

09/06/2017

Pat K.

repair went fine (though expensive for a capacitor!) but took them a awhile to get back to me, and I still have an outstanding phone call owed to me to tell me what kind of filter I need.

Description of Work
repair one A/C unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business, I will have the service department call you today. David Kahn

michael P.

They were prompt, professional and did a good job. My wife dealt with the worker who came out and apparently he was professional, nice and took care of things. I keep going back because of their reliability.

Description of Work
They checked out our air conditioning and heating system. We had been hearing a noise, but while they were here they also serviced it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your business. Please call us any time the need arises. David Kahn

Ellen W.

They're great, reliable and come when they say they are coming. They're awesome! They are really knowledgeable and honest, they don't try to sell me things I don't need.

Description of Work
They came out for a routine check up.

Bita O.

I got an estimate from them, but I did not use them. They were very professional. It was very good. The price was pretty high.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Please call us any time we can be of service to you. David Kahn

High Tech Services

High Tech Services, is a family owned business by Professipnal people who have more than 25 years of experience. We Serve both Residential and Commercial Clients. Our services cover but not limited to HVAC and Electrical . Additional phone number 8187893081 3104828481

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
    Hermes heating and cooling

Hermes heating and cooling Residential and commercial Installation Service and repair Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by Hermes heating and cooling on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential and commercial sales, installation and repair of heating, air purification, cooling & conditioning.