Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2005

3.5

19929 RINALDI ST

Northridge, CA 91326

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

10/31/2006

NAVEED R.

They did a bang up job, and my system sounds great. The install took some time, but I got an old car, so I'm sure it was not easy. The speakers and stereo were all purchased in store, and then installed in the back. Thanks Best Buy.

Description of Work
They installed a new head unit, speaker box with two 12 inch woofers and tweeters.

Category car stereo installation

10/09/2006

Don S.

The Best Buy installation crew were very responsive to my exacting specifications on where the radio needed to be put in. It was not an easy install due to some of my car's features, but they handled it like pros. It works flawlessly. They were very professional and polite.

Description of Work
Install Sirius Satellite Radio in my car. I provided the radio.

Category car stereo installation

08/17/2005

SHIRLEY V.

BEST BUY WAS VERY UNORGANIZED. THEY HAD MY COMPUTER FOR 1 WEEK WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2-3 DAYS. THE WORK WASN'T DONE WHEN I WAS CALLED AND I HAD TO TAKE IT BACK AGAIN.

Description of Work
COMPUTER REPAIR AND THE REMOVAL OF VIRUSES AND SPYWARE. TUNE UP OF THE COMPUTER.

08/15/2005

WHEN I DROPPED MY LAPTOP OFF FOR REPAIRS, I ADVISED THAT I NEEDED IT ASAP FOR SCHOOL. THIS WAS WEDNESDAY AND I WAS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME ON FRIDAY. FRIDAY AFTERNOON, I CALLED IN AND MY LAPTOP HAD NOT EVEN BEEN LOOKED AT.

Description of Work
COMPUTER DIAGNOSTICS.

07/29/2005

BRENDA S.

IT WAS ADEQUATE. THEY FIXED IT, BUT IT WAS LATE. IT TOOK THEM A WHILE TO GET THE PARTS BACK TO US.

Description of Work
THEY DID COMPUTER REPAIR.

07/18/2005

THEY WERE GREAT. THERE IS ONE PARTICULAR SALES PERSON WHO HAS HELPED ME, AND WAS REALLY GOOD. HE WORKS PART TIME, HE WORKS AT NIGHT, AND THAT'S WHY MY SON'S COMPUTER IS NOT FIXED YET. THE WORK THAT THEY DID BEFORE WAS EXCELLENT.

Description of Work
WE HAD A DVD PLAYER INSTALLED, AND IT WAS CLEANED.

Category home theater design

High Definition Audio Video

Ask about our newest promotions! 10% off all Labor (up to $1000) and 20% off all speakers! Were a full service audio and video contractor specializing in home theater sales, setup, and installation. We can provide you with almost any name brand equipment at a competitive price and with a full manufacturers warranty. We offer same day appointments if available and do service calls as well. We're a licensed and insured contractor and we do our best to answer our phones.

2022 Super Service Award

Netvision Computer Services

2022 Super Service Award

MJ Audio

Security Systems, Home Automation, Home Theatre Installation, Security Cameras. I have been in Audio/Video for 20+ years. I take pride in all my work, my most important goal is to make sure my customer is happy at the end of the project.

Auto Radio Service
    TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    TV Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.