Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

18728 Nordhoff St 18728 Nordhoff St

Northridge, CA 91324

YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY. Technicians wear booties to cover their shoes and protect your home. Masks will be worn the entire time. Gloves will be used upon request. Frequent sanitization of hands and equipment.

Over 20 years of experience in carpet and tile cleaning. We offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including pressure washing, window and area rug cleaning at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs! ...

upholstery cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (5)oriental rug cleaning (1)floor cleaning (1)

06/18/2021

BRILLIANTLY! I can’t say enough about how pleased I am! The floors were in such bad shape, I imagined it would take a week to do the job. Manny and his co-worker did it all in 2 days, and the result is like walking into a new house! Just beautiful. The guys were punctual, efficient and very pleasant to work with! And the price was extremely reasonable. Don’t hesitate to contact them! Like me, you’...

Description of Work
I needed my hardwood floors repaired and refinished due to extensive pet urine stains and old termite damage. I also needed my ceramic tile and linoleum floors power washed/steam cleaned.

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Review for Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning - 18728 Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA - 39374827

11/04/2020

no problems

Description of Work
leather sofa cleaned

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]!

11/02/2020

Fantastic service - very fast response time and flexible scheduling with reasonable pricing. Mario was very professional and did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Upholstered sofa cleaning (cat urine)

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

We appreciate your review and are very happy you are satisfied with our services! Thank you!

08/30/2020

I requested service on Angie's List at 10am on a Sunday. I chose any of four vendors and the only one to call me was Dry Quality. They agreed to come between 1pm-2pm and they showed up right on time and did an amazing job. So appreciative that they could come on a Sunday and still charged a very fair price. I highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
We needed one bedroom carpet cleaned as dog had accident

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

We are always here to help! Call us again anytime. Thanks for the awesome review!

08/01/2020

Mario did a great job! Very happy with my service. I have a wool rug that is very delicate and difficult to clean. Mario brought it back to his shop to do his magic and returned it good as new! Thanks again.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned couch and sofa chairs and professionally cleaned two rugs.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

It is our pleasure to take good care of your home and assets. Thanks for an amazing review!

06/12/2020

Marvelously! Mario was personable, up front and he responded immediately to our call. Even though he was booked for the upcoming week or so, he came out that very same day (on a Sunday) and took care of not only the walk-in closet, but did a great job upholstery cleaning our living room sectional couch, took two large oriental rugs and two small area rugs back to his plant (again, our elderly dog ...

Description of Work
Started off as a semi-emergency Pet Accident in our Master Walk-In Closet...

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Thank you so much for taking time to review our business. We work hard to make sure our clients are satisfied with our services 100%. We appreciate the outstanding feedback!

05/22/2020

Mario was excellent. I called him on short notice one day and he was able to come the same day. My Golden Retreiver Lab mix puppy in training used all the space in my 2 bed Carpet apartment. Not a pretty scene. He got out ALL the stains almost entirely (1 that was sunken to deep in, understandable since there were almost about 10 urine stains). The carpet looked brand new after he was done and the...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

We are glad to have helped save your carpets! Thanks for the great review!

05/22/2020

I got three couches cleaned by one of their technicians. On time and very professional. He got the job done quickly and the outcome was amazing! I recommend Dry Quality if you need any cleaning in your home done.

Description of Work
Upholstery

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

05/01/2019

He arrived on time and managed TO PULL OFF A MIRACLE! He has a truck mounted unit (that works AMAZINGLY), but I am on the back side of my building...but that's no problem for Mario, He must have run a hundred feet of tubes and hoses and now my carpet is clean, smells nice and looks great! PS if you really want to be embarrassed, watch as he drains the waste water tank. Then you need to realize "he...

Description of Work
Dirty & dusty carpets...

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

We are thrilled to provide you with a wonderful experience! Thanks so much for the amazing review of Dry Quality. Mario is a good one!

Carpet Cleaning Power Wash Floor Installation/ Laminate Floor/Tile Cleaning Window Cleaning