Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2019

With over 20 years of experience , we offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including: -Pressure Washing -Carpet Cleaning -Area Rug Cleaning -Floor/Tile Cleaning -Window Cleaning All at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs!

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning (7)upholstery cleaning (5)oriental rug cleaning (1)floor cleaning (1)
Jorge L.
09/30/2022
Vendor initially quoted close to amount rug was worth. Vendor claimed it was a different fabric than it was, even though I included rug’s actual stats. Price reduced to a acceptable amount. Vendor increased charge when I told him cleaning needed to be done off site, because I had untreated wooden floors and space was limited. He agreed, and he took it. As he took it, he sniffed it and said it was pet damaged. I told told him original owners didn’t have pets. He took rug and returned it about estimated date. Rug was cleaner than B4; however, after a couple of day rug smelled stuffy (LA temperature was hot). I had to spray it with odor reducer air conditioner. I’m still doing to this date. I thinking of getting another quote to remove the continuous smell. I’m disappointed with the result of this service. I have no problem talking to the vendor about their results
Description of Work
needed deep cleaning w/special attention to spots.
$160
ImanAnabtawi A.
08/13/2021
I couldn't be happier with the quality of the work Mario performed on our wall-to-wall carpet cleaning. After I saw how thorough he was, I gave him two area rugs to clean as well. he again did a terrific job.
Description of Work
Wall-to-wall carpet cleaning; off-site area rug cleaning
$800
Patricia A. T.
06/18/2021
BRILLIANTLY! I can’t say enough about how pleased I am! The floors were in such bad shape, I imagined it would take a week to do the job. Manny and his co-worker did it all in 2 days, and the result is like walking into a new house! Just beautiful. The guys were punctual, efficient and very pleasant to work with! And the price was extremely reasonable. Don’t hesitate to contact them! Like me, you’ll be so happy you did! 😍🥳

Review for Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning - Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA - 39374827Review for Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning - Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA - 39374827Review for Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning - Nordhoff St, Northridge, CA - 39374827
Description of Work
I needed my hardwood floors repaired and refinished due to extensive pet urine stains and old termite damage. I also needed my ceramic tile and linoleum floors power washed/steam cleaned.
floor cleaning
$4,100
robert R.
11/04/2020
no problems
Description of Work
leather sofa cleaned
$165
Hire Again?

Thank you for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]!
Susan W.
11/02/2020
Fantastic service - very fast response time and flexible scheduling with reasonable pricing. Mario was very professional and did an excellent job!
Description of Work
Upholstered sofa cleaning (cat urine)
$100
Hire Again?

We appreciate your review and are very happy you are satisfied with our services! Thank you!
Bruce H.
08/30/2020
I requested service on Angie's List at 10am on a Sunday. I chose any of four vendors and the only one to call me was Dry Quality. They agreed to come between 1pm-2pm and they showed up right on time and did an amazing job. So appreciative that they could come on a Sunday and still charged a very fair price. I highly recommend!!!
Description of Work
We needed one bedroom carpet cleaned as dog had accident
$140
Hire Again?

We are always here to help! Call us again anytime. Thanks for the awesome review!
Ben L.
08/01/2020
Mario did a great job! Very happy with my service. I have a wool rug that is very delicate and difficult to clean. Mario brought it back to his shop to do his magic and returned it good as new! Thanks again.
Description of Work
Steam cleaned couch and sofa chairs and professionally cleaned two rugs.
carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning
Hire Again?

It is our pleasure to take good care of your home and assets. Thanks for an amazing review!
Wanda P.
06/12/2020
Marvelously! Mario was personable, up front and he responded immediately to our call. Even though he was booked for the upcoming week or so, he came out that very same day (on a Sunday) and took care of not only the walk-in closet, but did a great job upholstery cleaning our living room sectional couch, took two large oriental rugs and two small area rugs back to his plant (again, our elderly dog had basically destroyed with accidents). Brought them back within a week, placed them exactly how I requested, rechecked the closet, and it was basically a very pleasant and professional experience! Thanks Mario!
Description of Work
Started off as a semi-emergency Pet Accident in our Master Walk-In Closet...
Category
carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning
Hire Again?

Thank you so much for taking time to review our business. We work hard to make sure our clients are satisfied with our services 100%. We appreciate the outstanding feedback!
Matthew I.
05/22/2020
Mario was excellent. I called him on short notice one day and he was able to come the same day. My Golden Retreiver Lab mix puppy in training used all the space in my 2 bed Carpet apartment. Not a pretty scene. He got out ALL the stains almost entirely (1 that was sunken to deep in, understandable since there were almost about 10 urine stains). The carpet looked brand new after he was done and the rooms smelled amazing. He used a special spray along with carpet cleaning steam machine and there was no residue of the stains and no foul smell which was terrible before. I was really impressed with Mario's work. I will definitely contact him again in the future when I need him.
Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning
Hire Again?

We are glad to have helped save your carpets! Thanks for the great review!
Jayah L.
05/22/2020
I got three couches cleaned by one of their technicians. On time and very professional. He got the job done quickly and the outcome was amazing! I recommend Dry Quality if you need any cleaning in your home done.
Description of Work
Upholstery
Frank H.
05/01/2019
He arrived on time and managed TO PULL OFF A MIRACLE! He has a truck mounted unit (that works AMAZINGLY), but I am on the back side of my building...but that's no problem for Mario, He must have run a hundred feet of tubes and hoses and now my carpet is clean, smells nice and looks great! PS if you really want to be embarrassed, watch as he drains the waste water tank. Then you need to realize "he just took THAT out of my carpet.....GROSS!" PS was my first time using Angie's list to find someone and I am very happy.
Description of Work
Dirty & dusty carpets...
Hire Again?

We are thrilled to provide you with a wonderful experience! Thanks so much for the amazing review of Dry Quality. Mario is a good one!

Phone

Visa
    MasterCard
    American Express
    Discover

YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY. Technicians wear booties to cover their shoes and protect your home. Masks will be worn the entire time. Gloves will be used upon request. Frequent sanitization of hands and equipment.