American Carpet Cleaning - Northridge

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2005

4.1

Since 1992 American Carpet Cleaning has been serving Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Ventura County and Santa Clarita Valley areas. We proudly provide customers with quality, eco-friendly, professional service. Our carpet cleaners are fully certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICR) and are adept at cleaning carpet, tile, wood/VCT floors, upholstery, rugs and pet urine stains. Our trucks are mounted with the latest steam cleaning equipment. No heavy equipment is brought into your residential/commercial property. We give you a full estimate upfront (no hidden charges), offer 24-hour emergency service and specialize in Flood & Water Damage. Our state-of-the-art Jetless Cleaning Technology cleans carpets better, leaves them 6x drier and won’t leave any carbon footprint. Our methods have been awarded the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Gold Seal of Approval. Discerning Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Ventura County and Santa Clarita Valley areas residents have made American Carpet Cleaning their carpet cleaners of choice. Call us for current specials in your area. Mention you saw us on AngiesList.com Additional phones - (661)944-1073,(310)550-5729, (661)288-0077. Additional fax - (818) 773-7161. Additional emails - sales@1800acc.com, owner@1800acc.com. Additional service area - 91324, 91325, 91326, 91327, 91328, 91329, 91330, 90210, 90212, 91344, 91335, 91331, 91364, 91367, 91364, 91423, 91403, 91604, 91605, 91356, 91301, 91361, 91362, 91505, 91502, 90049, 90046, 90265, 91381, 90403, 90402, 90401, 91302, 91436, 93065, 91360, 90292, 90272, 91303, 91306. See website for additional service areas. Ask about our green seal approved products & services....

Carpet Cops

Carpet Cops began in Lake Tahoe, Nevada with the business model of doing it right! This family business has grown and is now covers area in California and Nevada. We are vertically integrated by owning the chemical company Organic Cleaning Compounds and the truck mount company Fox Truck Mounts which have been around since the 50's and are leading in the industry. This allows us to always have the best equipment running at its peak performance in order to do the best job possible. This also allows us to know exactly what is going into the fully organic cleaning compounds that we use to clean your carpet, floors and upholstery to know they are safe and effective! Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Carpet Cops on Angi
Stanley Restoration Pros

As a full-service restoration company in Woodland Hills, CA, Stanley Restoration has been providing water and fire damage restoration services throughout the Woodland Hills area since 1981. We have a full team of IIRC-certified technicians that are ready for action 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and we use the most advanced technology on the market for content restoration, salvaging items that were once deemed beyond repair. Our family-owned business not only specializes in repairing your home, but restoring your peace of mind as well, so you can always count on us for honest advice, quality services, and complete customer satisfaction.

Lupo Rug Care

Family owned since 1945. Fine carpet cleaning with quick dry truck mounted steam cleaning machines. Fine wool area rugs cleaned in plant. Fine upholstery cleaning. Repairing, reweaving, patching, fringing, serging and binding. Auto and RV interiors. Free pick up and delivery of rugs.

11/17/2015

Description of Work
Date of service: year of 2014 Cost of service: $110.00

03/27/2015

From the office to the actual appointment everything was easy. Every person I worked with was professional and helpful. I am very happy I decided to go with them because my carpets look amazing and my couches look new again. Best company iv had.

Description of Work
Cleaned home carpets and couches

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

01/23/2013

Overall experience was very professional and efficient. Although I did not get the stated 30 minute call prior alerting me the technicians were on the way, they did actually show up before the stated window of time given at the time of ordering the service. The two technicians were pleasant. The middle aged man was in charge, had the knowledge, described in detail the procedure and execution along...

Description of Work
I had a sofa sleeper, ottoman and two matching chairs all covered in a light colored microfiber material cleaned.

Category upholstery cleaning

11/30/2008

I usually call when there is a stain or company coming. The woman who answers the phone is very helpful, and calls back to set a time frame. They are always on time, courteous, tell you the price and are very fast and neat.

Description of Work
I have used this company for several years. They have always been prompt and professional. They have usually been called by us for emergency pet stains, and they are able to come the same day. They always ask if we have coupons, which I get in the mail and save. They clean the traffic areas of one or two bedrooms and a hallway.

10/30/2008

This company is one that engages in a little bait and switch. There might be a coupon or a promise of a percentage off. Ultimately, I think I way over paid for the service. I have not called them back.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in family room and bedroom. Carpet was soiled by traffic and pets.

Category carpet cleaners

Professional cleaning of carpets, drapery, tile & grout, wood floors, VCT floors, stone floors, upholstery, area & fine rugs, floor polishing, carpet & rug repair, flood restoration, office & commercial cleaning, deodorizer, hardwood refinishing, water damage repair & wall partitions, pet odor cleaning & stain removal.

Carpet, flooring & installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa