ALADDIN GLASS

With Angi since January 2005

Auto Glass

Los Angeles Glass Co

We are a leader in Glass repair and Replacement in Los Angeles Area, and we are expanding our operations to Orange County. We specialized in all glass services for home such us : Window Repair and Replacement, Shower Doors, Glass Table Tops, Mirrors, Glass Railings, window or door screen. Also for Business w have 24/7 Emergency Board Up Service, Storefronts Glass Repair Replacement, Emergency Glass Repair, Door Repairs & Door Replacement, Mirrors Removed & Replaced, Window Leak Repair Service & Sealed, as many other Emergency Door Repair as well.

Precision Glasswork Inc

We specialize in a wide range of commercial and residential door & window installations, custom glass and mirror projects, glass gates & glass guardrails, food service and hospitality glazing, storefronts, custom cladding and window films and glazing consultation services for all of Los Angeles and the surrounding cities.

10/12/2013

Donald F.

I was impressed. They were prompt, clean, efficient, detailed, courteous. They also gave good advice on making sure the end result would match existing windows. I was a little nervous about trying to fix windows rather than replace them, in case it would be wasted money. It's been almost two years now and their work still looks great. I'm looking forward to using them again.

Description of Work
Replaced the glass on a number of windows that had condensation between the panes

12/03/2012

Terry M.

I had called the shop for an estimate and the owner agreed to come out early the next morning. The price was reasonable, especially since they had to drive quite a distance to get to my house. The work was completed quickly and professionally and the debris was cleaned up to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
I had a broken window that needed replacement. Two workers came out and replaced the glass and only took about 1/2 hour to complete the job. The old broken glass had to be removed from the frame and this was done with a minimum of debris.

06/02/2011

HARRIET O.

They were able to come out when other companies weren't, which I appreciated. The person that came out was very nice. I also felt the rate was pretty reasonable for emergency service on a holiday.

Description of Work
They replaced a pane of glass.

06/08/2010

Darius N.

They were very professional. They showed up on time, were here when they said they would be, and did a good job. They followed up well. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a new shower door.

01/03/2005

ERICH A.

THEY CAME ON TIME.

Description of Work
A ROCK MADE IT THROUGH MY WINDOW AND THERE WAS A HOLE.

Category auto glass