A+ Bathtub Refinishing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2015

General Remodeling

In 1991, we embarked on a mission to upgrade the bathtubs, countertops, shower units, and other elements of the bathroom for customers all over Los Angeles. As a fully licensed team, we can tackle any bathroom, countertop, or shower project we encounter. For nearly 27 years we have been satisfying clients with superior craftsmanship and responsive service. In that time we have built a great reputation for ourselves by placing emphasis on quality work from bathtub refinishing and resurfacing to sink reglazing and kitchen counter color matching, we are genuine refinishing experts....

MDRN Remodeling Co

We are dedicated to your satisfaction and before all, your vision. MDRN Home Remodeling Company is committed to every client with no prejudice, wether its your powder room that needs a face lift or growing your house. Every home is an opportunity to cement our families reputation and we take it extremely seriously.​On behalf of the MDRN Home Remodeling Company family, we want to thank you for taking interest in us and giving us the opportunity to serve you.

1 OAK Remodeling

1 OAK remodeling is a small group of highly experienced specialists. Each of our 20 positions is filled by prescreened, experienced project managers who have a proven track record of the highest customer service in the field. We accept all major credit cards as well as cash and offer financing through a few of the major sources. Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation on your project(s)

Advance Remodeling Ideas

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping & Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Advance Remodeling Ideas on Angi

09/27/2018

It was great, really good.

Description of Work
Re finished bathroom and tub

09/25/2018

It was amazing. I had another company come in at first and had to fire them, but George came and took over everything and did a great job.

Description of Work
They refinished a bathtub and a shower and remodeled my bathrooms and my kitchen. They also did flooring, drywall, paint, and hung doors throughout my house.

Category bathtub refinishing,remodeling

09/19/2018

He is very professional and my old sink and countertops looks brand new and excellent.

Description of Work
They refinish my bathroom sink and countertops.

07/21/2018

For all I know George does great work. But I wouldn't know because the day he arrived to reglaze my bathtub, he refused to do it. I spoke to him on the phone at length about the condition of the tub. I told him I had it reglazed about 3 years ago and that it quickly began to peel. I also told him there was a thin hair-line crack in it, and sent him several photos of the tub. He assured me how grea...

Description of Work
Bathtub Reglazing

07/10/2017

Good ,very clean job I appreciate that so much, I would tell you it's worth every penny

Description of Work
Great work ,I had my tub refinished it is Beautiful

04/03/2017

Very nice and professional job.

Description of Work
Bathtub needed rust repair and refinishing.Also repaired our tiles on the floor.

Category bathtub refinisher

08/29/2016

Description of Work
George Avakian did an amazing job matching the color and the repair was top notch. He took a small job when no one else would and was a real professional and passionate about his work.

Category bathtub refinisher

Bathtub Refinishing, Bathroom Remodeling, Crack and Hole Repair, Tile Refinishing, Sink Refinishing, Formica Countertop Refinishing, and Culture Marble Countertop Refinishing